[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>engineers were the origin of humanity >debunked the theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>engineers were the origin of humanity
>debunked the theory of evolution

Why isn't this mentioned at all in Covenant?
>>
>>82855486

Because we're slowly walking away from that fuck up in Prometheus.

It's going to end up that humanity is the origin of the engineers. Not the other way around.
>>
Does the black goo in Prometheus causes mutations or just kill people?
>>
>>82855486
You must be retarded, the engineers putting their genetic code into Earth's gene pool doesn't change the fact that lifeforms had to change over billions of years to eventually become humanity. The theory of evolution is not at all infringed by the existence of a progenitor species.
>>
>>82855616
mutations with chestbusters
>>
>>82855486
Ridley retconned it by looks of it cos David mentions Neandorthal evolution.

Really pisses me off
>>
>>82855742
Ohhhhh so the reason monkeys became humans is cos of Engineers messing around with gene pool?

Now it makes sense.

Even tho I dont agree with evolution and find no proof monkeys turned to humans, i see what Ridley is doing

If only he bothered to explain this in Covenant instead of showing a cgi alien killing people
>>
>>82857790
there is a fossil line from a common primate ancestor to the different primate families of today, including homo sapiens. what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>82859060
Don't give such an obvious troll attention like that.
>>
>>82855486
Because no information of the Prometheus expedition survived back to Earth.
>>
>>82855616
Kills people
>>
>>82855486
>debunked the theory of evolution

No they didn't, if anything it was abiogenesis that was debunked. Evolution carried on as per normal, or do you think that every living thing ever was instantly created the moment the Engineer disintegrated into the waters?
>>
>>82855486
They didn't "create" mankind, the one dude just dissolved himself to become the first microorganisms, which over millions of years developed into humans.
>>
>>82855486
>>engineers were the origin of humanity
>>debunked the theory of evolution

and god / christ debunks them all
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.