[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why isnt there more qt asian guys on television? there is a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: o3xzRoj4XmNNu.gif (939KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
o3xzRoj4XmNNu.gif
939KB, 500x271px
why isnt there more qt asian guys on television? there is a lot of asian woman but hardly any asian guys
>>
File: come_on.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
come_on.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>82855074
that's like asking why there aren't more female engineers. their too busy going to college for a stupid degree
>>
B. D. Wong is cute in Gotham.
>>
File: 1481213187820.jpg (45KB, 624x404px) Image search: [Google]
1481213187820.jpg
45KB, 624x404px
Octopus.
>>
>>82855156
this, most asians are not self centered enough and stupid enough to try (and fail, like most) a career in acting. they and their family value actual work instead.

women are more self centered in general, that's why you're still able to see more asian women than men.
>>
>>82855074

because american black actors scream REYCYSTS if they don't get cast. they even complain if a uk black actor gets cast instead of an american black actor.
>>
File: train_to_busan_h_2016.jpg (412KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
train_to_busan_h_2016.jpg
412KB, 1296x730px
I thought the protag in train to busan was a qt
>>
File: Bullshit_but_I_believe.png (112KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit_but_I_believe.png
112KB, 250x242px
>>82855407
>they even complain if a uk black actor gets cast instead of an american black actor.
i am genuinely curious to see an example of this
>>
File: asian males 21.jpg (255KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asian males 21.jpg
255KB, 1500x1000px
>>82855074
Asian men are ugly/feminine
>>
>>82855467

i think OP meant in american tv
>>
File: dantheman.jpg (26KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
dantheman.jpg
26KB, 618x412px
>>82855492
I beg to differ
>>
>>82855074
There aren't that many Asians in the US. It's the one area of diversity in which America is lacking.
>>
File: toshiro.jpg (146KB, 1009x1200px) Image search: [Google]
toshiro.jpg
146KB, 1009x1200px
>>82855589
manly asians are rare but they exist
>>
>>82855485

just read about it recently. last month, i think. one american black actor was complaining (don't remember if it was interview or a twitter post) why pick a uk black actor (not sure if it was the black actor from star wars or from another film but i'm sure it was a recent 2016 or 2017 popular film) for an upcoming film when there are lots of american black actors.

>>82855485
>that's bullshit

one reason other nationalities hate you is the fact that you're so casually rude
>>
>>82855628
Most Asians are manly, though. Go anywhere outside of a tier 1 city in China and you'll find the most hardcore cunts on the planet.
>>
File: ob.jpg (15KB, 329x236px) Image search: [Google]
ob.jpg
15KB, 329x236px
>>82855074
www.reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
>>
The same people pushing black actors into lead roles and wanting to constantly display how progressive they are by inserting a gay person in every TV Show are intentionally not selecting Asian men for any role that can be perceived as heroic or sexy - instead they are scientists, doctors or nerds with thick native accents.

Also this
>>82855296
>>
>>82855589
Nigga should have left that bitch in the sub and saved himself
>>
>>82855492

no. that's just the k-pop look. asians who are not members of a k-pop band are not femme.
>>
>>82855485

nigger triggered by truth
kek
>>
>>82855492
>Asian men are ugly/feminine
>pick a bunch of out of shape, malnourished, gamers as the example
>>
Well for one, why would any Asian man be spending time watching tv or films to begin with? We got things to do and stuff to accomplish. TV/Hollywood is pretty much for people who don't got much else going on in their life.

I am in complete agreement though to boycott Hollywood and the rest of the racist filth.
>>
>>82855681

he's asian not black, you blind baboon
>>
Just watch asian shows? I have watched some korean/jap/chinese movies just to look at qts
>>
>>82855074
That's because White people think they are the center of the universe. They expect White men to be the main character of every movie, TV show, video game and books. They can't see beyond skin color.
>>
>>82855074

Because black guys try to monopolize the industry. They're even listing shows that do not have black directors.

They have a black channel but they want all channels to have black actors. Netflix has a show with a black male lead but they complain about another show that does not have a black male lead.
>>
>>82855731
The number of idiot whities trying to justify the systemic anti-Asian discrimination in Haolewood is a true reflection of our repulsive society. They don't want us in their media.
>>
>>82855757
I like the content of /tv/, but sometimes the middle aged cringey white majority of the population makes me want to leave.

How dare we "inferior people" point out the obvious truth! Fuck whites
>>
>>82855608
>Immigrating to the United States
>as an Asian
>in the current years
Affirmative action harms them the most; why bother moving there and gimping the future of your descendants? Sure, they can possibly adjust and still succeed despite stacked odds, but the west is dying and it is in Asia that is currently making leaps and bounds.
If I were asian I'd move back there, or think twice before moving to the west.
>>
Because the media wants to cuck asian men if not asian males will get too powerful
>>
>>82855643
>one american black actor was complaining
I think it was Samuel L Jackson about the Starwars black.
>>
>>82855712
>Well for one, why would any Asian man be spending time watching tv or films to begin with? We got things to do and stuff to accomplish.

Says while posting on an anime imageboard
>>
>>82855074
man that dude is fantastically good looking no homo.

also i was looking at hanzo artwork earlier today. do ANY asians look like him? nigga is ridiculously aesthetic
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.