[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXY 6fQUDr3o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: tonydinner.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tonydinner.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXY6fQUDr3o
>>
File: ttevA29[2].jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ttevA29[2].jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
The arch nemesis
>>
>>82850843
Nobody.
>>
>>82850843
Finn.

It's emasculating to have someone pay for your dinner. Why do you think in an age where we're gender equality is still a thing all men still want to pay the cheque.

If you take someone out to dinner, you're paying. It's a nice gesture from Finn but really you should just wait until the cheque comes and offer to pay or contribute, then the host can either accept or tell you no, as most will do.
>>
>>82850895
unironically the best subplot
>>
>>82850843
Like he said, Finn overstepped. It would have been one thing if he asked Tony in private or even said out loud at the table something like "I'd really like to get the check this time since you're always taking us out" or something, knowing he would say no. Doing it on the sly like that is obviously going to seem kind of underhanded and more like playing at being alpha instead of just trying to be nice. That said, I like how they work it out and it really doesn't become more or a thing than it should have been, but it was just as much or a thing as it should have been, you know? Seemed pretty realistic to me.
>>
>>82851090
It is a good one. Jean-Phillipe Message-Machine broke is also good.
>>
>>82851201
*more of
*much of
Weird I made that same typo twice. Maybe I'm having a strokgskjdfa89e;',
>>
neither of them
>>
File: artiebucco.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
artiebucco.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>82851204
Oh, Jean-Phillippe. You're home.
>>
>>82851343
I love Artie.

Poor bastard.
>>
File: 1482279646235.jpg (30KB, 440x528px) Image search: [Google]
1482279646235.jpg
30KB, 440x528px
>>82850843
I love how numales try to impress the father after trying to impress the daughter. they know no shame.
>>
>>82851515
Nah, it's more like being nice to a bitch's fat friend. You have to be diplomatic. Plus, any time you can out alpha some chick's dad, you cuck that guy.
>>
You know...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.