[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowly coming to realize that I have been lied to by the media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 243s.jpg (145KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
243s.jpg
145KB, 1600x900px
Slowly coming to realize that I have been lied to by the media my whole life and I in fact will not marry a Disney princess. How did you come to terms with this sham? Is there any reason to stay neet?
>>
>>82850301
idk man I was never a retard like you
>>
>>82850315
Well we all can't be Mr. Awesome
>>
>>82850301
Wanna marry a Disney Princess? Move to Orlando or LA. They're a dime a dozen in those places.
>>
>>82850301
>>82850419
it sounds more like you just came to terms with the fact that you are an idiot
>>
>>82851178
>dime a dozen

It's diamond dozen as in "there are so many of these diamonds they're practically worthless"
>>
I really is depressing how many millennial girls expect life to be like a Disney princess movie and expect a prince charming and for everything to be perfect for them though.
>>
>>82851284
Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>82851324
I've never seen anything like what you're describing something tells me you're full of shit and are just saying what you assume is happening with younger females based on angry posts by old men. That or you got rejected by some girl who thought you were ugly and dumb.
>>
>>82851381
Why are you such an asshole?
>>
>>82851389
Lol I'm 22 so I'm not older than the people I'm talking about. Maybe the girls I know are just more like that than the average one. Just my experience. Cheers for the nice discussion though m8.
>>
>>82851284
I wish that was the saying that's a pretty good misinterpretation.
>>
>>82850301
>How did you come to terms with this sham?
debilitating mental illness.
>>
File: Discovery.jpg (21KB, 381x386px) Image search: [Google]
Discovery.jpg
21KB, 381x386px
>>82850301
You do realise the message was that only if you step up and save the Princess, do you have a chance to capture her attention, right?

The stories call on you to want to be a hero, not to be a retarded dweller, pissing into jugs.
>>
>>82851389
Yikes.
>>
>>82851389
t. Vagina
>>
>>82851389
Are you by any chance a princess yourself?
>>
>>82850301
Trouble with princesses like this is they only exist in fantasy land. Real life ones marry inbred fucknuts, produce ugly, genetically limited children and die in car crashes in Paris.
>>
I started banging fatties in college and I'm glad I did. They have a tendency to overcompensate for being fat and you really end up reaping some quality benefits, anywhere from the obvious like good sex and good housekeeping, to straight up bribery. I had one give me a car once. Also they have a tendency to try to keep their neuroses out of view whereas princess type girls wear their insanity on their sleeve and just expect you to deal with it. That's just my inclination though. I'll take a low maintenance 6 over a high maintenance 8 any day.
>>
File: cEbQnF1.gif (1MB, 389x292px) Image search: [Google]
cEbQnF1.gif
1MB, 389x292px
>>82851425
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>82852085
that's because you're lazy. girls are a status symbol, nothing more.
>>
>>82852085
>fatties
>good sex
>I'll take a 6

That ain't no 6 bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.