[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was Jared's big "I'll kill for you, terrorize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

So was Jared's big "I'll kill for you, terrorize people into killing themselves for you!" speech just a nerd talking big to make him seem important to Richard? Or has Jared actually done half the shit he claimed he's willing to do violence-wise for Richard?
>>
>>82850058
It was a mix of the former and the later both.

While the writers have portrayed Jared consistently as a loser who everyone bullies (to the point of stripping him of his actual name), they've made cryptic references over the years that he's capable of violence and is a walking time bomb that is one bad day from exploding.
>>
>>82850164
He also fucks
>>
>>82850164
Also, he had no trouble whatsoever getting laid the moment he set out to do so. So yeah, he might be well capable of killing a man if he needs to cross that line.
>>
>>82850058
the german thing was a fucking red flag.Nigguh probably a sleeper agent
>>
File: blizzzarian.jpg (227KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
blizzzarian.jpg
227KB, 680x600px
>>82850406
>He fucks
>>
a mechanism psychopaths can use to function in society is deferring all will to another party.

So yes, he'd stab gavin in the heart with a cheese knife if he thought gavin was going to hurt richard.
>>
File: i killed your parents Bruce.jpg (180KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
i killed your parents Bruce.jpg
180KB, 800x601px
>>82851643
>he'd fuck gavin in the heart
>>
>>82850164
yeah this

Jared is by far the most interesting character on the show
>>
>>82852885
he's also the most interesting person on the cast
https://youtu.be/QOXup8chEoY
>>
>>82854587
sorry, didn't mean for that to start partway through
>>
I loved seeing him release some emotion in the episode before this one, when they were cheering after finding Peter's notes.
>>
>>82850058
Didn't they mention he lived on the streets for a while? He kind of reminds me of Phoebe from friends. Very kind and giving but also a little crazy.
>>
Jared is Richard's mum
>>
>>82856468
did you even watch the show? he lives on the when his sublender won't move out
>>
>>82854587
I can't stand that indian guy ever since I saw that tweet where he tried to say the harambe meme was racist. Two minutes in and he's proving me right. When will he be deported?
>>
Is this going to be a Gavin redemption arc or is Gavin going to find a way to cuck Richard as always
>>
>>82859188
they basically established that gavin isn't actually a total moron, hes just too used to having his dick constantly sucked the way only billionaires can experience to be useful.

and of course richard's new internet plan is going to fall through for some reason or another
>>
>>82859234
This i cant wait for his fuck up he will probably end up working for yin yang
>>
>>82859234
>they basically established that gavin isn't actually a total moron

how the fuck did he create hooli then?

is he a Steve Jobs persona? Steve Jobs was no tech nerd, but the guy is an entrepreneurial genius well above edison or ford or even gates.

There has to be some merit to this guy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.