[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was talking to my best friend about movies the other day >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Paul-blart-2.png (227KB, 470x447px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-blart-2.png
227KB, 470x447px
I was talking to my best friend about movies the other day

>He says "Avatar" was the best sci-fi film he'd ever seen in theaters.

>He says the first Captain America was FAR better than Winter Soldier and Civil War

>He says that Joseph Gordon Levitt is his absolute favorite actor of all time.

>He says Rogue One is his favorite Star Wars, followed by Attack of the Clones (!?!)

>He loves the James Bond films, but his favorite 007 is Pierce Brosnan

>His least favorite movie is Gone with the Wind

>He is passionate about how shit Breaking Bad was and how Better Call Saul is redeeming that franchise

and finally
>He UNIRONICALLY (and I swear to CHRIST this is true) likes the Paul Blart films. He acknowledges they're cheap and bad, but he loves them.

What's the best way to remove this person from my life?
>>
>>82848581
>>He is passionate about how shit Breaking Bad was and how Better Call Saul is redeeming that franchise
You were doing well up until this point. All the rest are believable, but you had to push it.
>>
>>82848765
I swear all this is true.

I don't actually want to call it off with him, but every one of those points is 100% truth.
>>
>>82848581
Nobody cares about you or your friend. Now fuck off
>>
>>82848581
>He says the first Captain America was FAR better than Winter Soldier and Civil War
Those opinions are correct.
>>
>>82848796
this right here
>omg /tv/ can you believe what a normie my friend is? XD
>>
>>82848829
It's not even normie though

He might actually be retarded
>>
>>82848796
>>82848829
You cared enough to post and then samefag with your cellphone to get past postercount.
>>
Redpill him on kino dude, kidnap him and force him to watch Refn movies for a day. That will enlighten him.
>>
>>82848581

Only dumb contrarians can't appreciate Avatar. Stop trying to seem cool and edgy, kid.

This is an objectively correct opinion

It's a fine choice.

>He says Rogue One is his favorite Star Wars, followed by Attack of the Clones (!?!)

Well the Rogue One thing is alarming but he's right about Attack of the Clones.

Once again, correct.

Gone with the Wind is boring and racist.

>He is passionate about how shit Breaking Bad was and how Better Call Saul is redeeming that franchise

They're both shit honestly.

>He UNIRONICALLY (and I swear to CHRIST this is true) likes the Paul Blart films. He acknowledges they're cheap and bad, but he loves them.

Eh, the first one's okay.
>>
Correct
Correct
Incorrect
All star wars is shit, but attack of the clones is pure VA so Correct
Correct
Incorrect
Very correct as the last 2(3? whatever one it was when it became capeshit tier thanks to gus' introduction) were complete and utter trash
and finally
He understands auteurism

Get him to post here instead of you please
>>
we unironically need more guys like your friend to debate with here on /tv/
>>
>>82848581
>his favorite 007 is Pierce Brosnan
He's right, you know.
>>
>>82848581

Sounds like a patrician.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.