[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jonesy appreciation thread. What was his endgame? Where does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: SigourneyAlien-640x360.jpg (69KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SigourneyAlien-640x360.jpg
69KB, 640x360px
Jonesy appreciation thread. What was his endgame? Where does he fit in all the rape symbolism?
>>
She has the least amount of sex appeal a woman has ever had ever in all of human existence. What an unfuckable monster
>>
>>82845725
nigga u gay
>>
>>82845635
I've theorized about Jonesy in the bonus situation. From what I can conclude there are two possibilities.

A, Jonesy isn't included in the bonus situation at all, hence why Parker and Brett don't attempt to catch him when he's detected while they search for the Alien as they see him as one of their own. However, this seems unlikely.

B, Jonesy is set to receive a large bonus, on par with Ripley's and easily much larger than Lambert's (notice how Parker doens't burn the alien and Lambert at the same time? This is because her bonus was so minor it wasn't worth killing her just to receive it.). Which would explain why Ripley goes out of her way to rescue Jonesy, as she wants to ensure that Parker and Lambert get as little of a bonus as possible (both people she clashed with prior in the film). I think that this outcome is most likely what was intended by Ridley Scott, but I can't be 100% certain without further evidence.
>>
File: 1494724870081.jpg (33KB, 750x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1494724870081.jpg
33KB, 750x1112px
>>82845635
Why would you discuss the cat when there's a more pressing issue at hand?
>>
>>82845725
>not wanting to fuck Alien era Ripley.
This is an 18+ board.
>>
>>82845635
Jonesy was the thing.
>>
>>82845725
You're so wrong, and she's aged like fucking wine.
>>
>>82846246
Fuck this stupid board
>>
I liked how Ripley decided that saving Jonesy from being raped was more important than saving Parker and Lambert from being killed.
>>
>>82845635
so cute.
>>
but women live to be raped just look at europe
>>
>>82849610
Jonesy is the cat you mouth-breather.
>>
>>82846246
Seriously consider killing yourself, again.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 349x422px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 349x422px
>>82845725
*puts pebbles across your path*
>>
>>82849787
>It's the perfect defence mechanism
>You don't even want to fuck it
>>
File: 1463106752373.jpg (30KB, 620x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463106752373.jpg
30KB, 620x240px
>>82845725
What the actual fuck did he mean by this?
>>
>wanting to fuck an actual living piece of cardboard
When I saw her flat ass I couldn't stop laughing
She was hotter in Ghostbusters I & II anyway
>>
>>82845725
Delet your account
>>>/whereveryoucamefrom/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.