[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me again why you hate this adorable little thing? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: happy tree.gif (677KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
happy tree.gif
677KB, 450x500px
Remind me again why you hate this adorable little thing?

Is it because you're a sad little man who doesn't know how to have fun anymore?
>>
It's annoying and not funny - aimed at kids and moms who don't understand anything about gotg - outside of the movie.
>>
I don't watch marvel movies
>>
File: 099.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
099.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>82843617
I've never seen those movies, so I don't really care what you manchildren get triggered over. Grow up, kid.
>>
>>82843617
It looks like a big black penis and I don't like this clear jewish subversion, tricking young children into liking black penises. It's all part of the fall into total degeneracy and white genocide.
>>
File: cutie pie.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
cutie pie.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>82843654
he's such an adorable little guy, I'm sure the "original" guardians would have liked him too!
>>82843674
You've seen them and you're mad that you almost caught yourself enjoying them
>>
>>82843654
I AM GROOT.
>>
File: plinkett test.jpg (201KB, 685x685px) Image search: [Google]
plinkett test.jpg
201KB, 685x685px
>Groot
>>
>>82845360
This actually wouldn't be the hard, much easier than episode I, (and the characterization was actually much better with the other prequels).

Iron Man: Self-centered, ambitious asshole.
Doctor Strange: less interesting copy of Iron Man.

I guess I could keep this up, but the character are actually really shitty in these films beyond being vehicles of quips that aren't even that clever.
>>
It was cute in that one scene, but they overplayed it so much in the sequel, it was just annoying
>>
>>82845360
Groot: Childlike innocent to whom everything is new
Rocket: Emotionally vulnerable sociopath
Quill: Adult manchild fixated on the 80s
Drax: Socially inept man with no filter between his mouth and brain
Gamora: Hard-headed woman with little patience for foolishness
>>
>>82845894
Now describe their character arcs and conscious and subconscious goals in both films
>>
>>82843617

I actually liked groot in the original. He was funny and had a mystery to him. No one really knew what his deal was or how powerful he truly is. I wanted to see where his story went. I hope they skip the teenage version in A3/gotg3. It will be all messy room/masturbation jokes.
>>
>>82846003
Oh please. I'm not going to write an essay for you. I've already completed the previous poster's ridiculous request.
>>
I AM GROOT
>>
>>82843617
Should've had a kid voicing him instead of altering Vin Diesel's voice.
>>
>>82843617
I don't hate it because I'm an adult, and not a manchild who cares about capeshit.
>>82843654
>they don't understand muh comics
Pathetic as fuck bro.
>>
>>82845894
Those are so general I don't think I would get any of them
>>
>>82843617

I dont like being patronized.

This tried too hard to be cute and funny and I was expected to slurp it up and go awwwwwwww.

Nah.
>>
>>82843674
>I've never seen those movies, so I don't really care what you manchildren get triggered over. Grow up, kid.
>check out another one of my animu pics
>>
>>82845894
>and just like that, anon realized the MCU was the kino for which he had thirsted all his life
>>
>>82843654
>don't understand anything about gotg - outside of the movie.

so not manchildren
>>
>>82843658
>i don't watch good movies
>>
>>82846757
>Shin Gojira
>anime
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.