[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mencia gets laughed out of the game for being a joke stealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mencia.jpg (29KB, 463x331px) Image search: [Google]
mencia.jpg
29KB, 463x331px
>mencia gets laughed out of the game for being a joke stealing hack
>netflix changes the entire voting process for schumer when shes found to be a hack
hard to be a woman amirite guys
>>
>>82837572
There is utterly no basis in reality for what you are claiming.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail
>>
>>82837572
That's what I've been saying for the past two years

Why does that fat hog get a freepass
>>
>>netflix changes the entire voting process for schumer when shes found to be a hack

Go on tell me about this netflix voting process.
>>
>>82837572
Schumer's uncle is a big time democratic politician. Of course she has some pull.
>>
>>82837948
It wasn't that he stole jokes. It the fact that he wasn't Mexican.
>>
>>82837963
It's the one that doesn't even apply to newly added shows since it was implemented. Instead it just says "New!" instead of the equally useless "xx% Match". Amy (((Schumer))) literally broke Netflix.
>>
>>82837976
She and her sister used to steal from department stores to return the items for cash, were caught, would have most likely done felony jail time, but their last name got them off with mischief or some other slap on the wrist charge.
>>
>>82837997
Wrong. No one gives a shit about that. Not even real mexicans. FACT.
>>
>>82837997
>Ned "Calros" MencĂ­a
German-Honduran American
>>
>>82838042
I still have no clue what you are own about. Are you bitching because netflix lets you know what is new first before anything else?
>>
He is from Honduras.>>82837997
>>
>>82838087
The Recently Added category makes it redundant. Also, not my fault you're clueless.
>>
Is she ever going to get her comeuppance?
>>
>>82838458

she's gonna get some cum up in her vageenis lmfao
>>
>>82837997
>a guy who looks Mexican to the average person is actually from Honduras

They're literally the same fucking shit. Especially considering he was raised in socal
>>
File: 274.jpg (255KB, 2165x1062px) Image search: [Google]
274.jpg
255KB, 2165x1062px
>>82837909
Holy fuck a bread knife? Those bitches are serrated, if she even knicked his femoral artery he would've been done for...
>>
>>82838087
Hey everyone get a load of this guy... hes out of the loop.
>>
>>82837572
I saw Mencia on TV a few months ago. He stole a joke from Steven Wright. I was shocked he was still at it.
>>
>>82840969
Yes but its not like she'd know that, she's not a...er

Its crazy isn't it.
>Go on Tinder date
>Get stabbed
>Judge praises your attacker
>>
>>82837572

>implying they did it for schumer.

Netflix isn't the only streaming service anymore, they can't pay peanuts for streaming rights like they used to. The rise of competition has led to a consistent drop in quality over the years. Netflix has tried to set itself apart by diverting more of its budget towards producing original content but this means they could no longer afford to be selective with their non-original content. Have you seen the horror genre? Nothing but 1's before the change. Netflix wants to maintain the appearance of a quality service and not a grab bag full of shit so they did away with the ratings.
>>
>>82837572

The Feminism movement would actually get somewhere if it wasn't run by women
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.