[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why david killed those guys? I dont think thats the entire race,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: art-of-alien-covenant.jpg (234KB, 1200x1084px) Image search: [Google]
art-of-alien-covenant.jpg
234KB, 1200x1084px
Why david killed those guys? I dont think thats the entire race, cant believe they lived in a small city so, why nobody came to find out what happenned?? Fucking plot holes, also whats the difference between the protomorph and the xenomorph? They both came from facehuggers right?
>>
>>82836985
More importantly, why are the Engineers in Prometheus all giant identical ubermensch with features like an exaggerated Greco-Roman hero, and all the Engineers shown in Covenant are a bunch of troglodytes who just have exaggerated nose bridges and brows?
>>
>>82836985
it has been a long time since ive been this dissapointed in a movie. Its just bad pacing with unlikeable characters, walter was the best of the cast and he was almost emotionless.
The fucking kiss, the dude calling the dead soldier his angel, shit was just too cringeworthy.
It made me laugh a few times for all the wrong reasons and i left the theater feeling sad.
>>
>>82837112

Why are US Navy SEALs all huge ripped man mountains, and all the humans in Indonesian shanty towns malnurished weaklings?
>>
David learned that he's better than humans after seeying his creator being so pathetic. He's obsessing with creating life like he himself was created by Weyland. He pretty much uses engineers as a guinea pigs.
>>
>>82836985
OP, the reason the new films, this prequel trilogy if you will is inevitably a dissapointment, is because they've over explained the xenomorph beyond repair, take the original, its in a fossilized crate, its creator is unknown , the location is came from and is going to is unknown and we don't know how long its been there, all we have is this lovecraftian beast at the centre presumably piloting.

Now we know who created the xenomorphs, where they came from and by the next film we'll know where they are going (supposed to). Alien was about cosmic dread, the fact that man is fuck all in this galaxy
>>
>>82837377
>Now we know who created the xenomorphs, where they came from and by the next film we'll know where they are going (supposed to). Alien was about cosmic dread, the fact that man is fuck all in this galaxy

And now it's basically a glorified sequel to Terminator.
>>
>>82837202
Ayyyy
>>
>>82837377
People always seem to miss that the origin isn't the point. I mean finding a ship of eggs with an alien creature is plenty as far as an origin goes, because beyond that you get in to having to write a whole planet and why things are the way they are. It works much better if the alien is just an invasive species with a little more of its complex life cycle explored every film and human greed being as much a killer as the alien.

Turning it in to "turns out an android used macguffin goo on wasps" eliminates everything interesting about it and makes the fact it takes place in space completely irrelevant.
>>
>>82836985
>First movie gets criticized because they took their space helmets off in an unknown alien planet
>"I know! what if we don't wear a space suit at all!"

Man, I had hope, the first alien is probably my favorite movie, it's so weird the same director can miss the point so much.
>>
>>82838009
I am convinced that this movie is a cry for help from Ridley Scott.

Somebody needs to do a welfare check like with Richard Simmons.
>>
>>82837124
>it has been a long time since ive been this dissapointed in a movie
Star Wars?
Any other prequel-sequel-reboot?
niggeridoo plox
>>
>>82838301
More like he need money for alimony.
>>
>>82836985
>Why david killed those guys?
Because he could :^)
>>
I assumed it was just a remote colony and they were all happy to see the Juggernaut because they thought they're getting a surprise visit from the homeworld
>>
File: 1494693905182.jpg (141KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494693905182.jpg
141KB, 700x750px
>>82836985
They stopped eating Wheat
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.