[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends told me about this movie being a clusterfuck. Random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Suicide_Squad_(film)_Poster.png (239KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Squad_(film)_Poster.png
239KB, 259x384px
My friends told me about this movie being a clusterfuck.

Random Batman and Flash cameos
I dunno like 20 main characters
2 or 3 plot lines?
A surprisingly well played Joker wasted
Harley looked hot on the photos but in the movie she was annoying as fuck
Fucking Captain Boomerang who added NOTHING to the movie

Why didn't I listen?
>>
>>82835122
Nice fucking blog
Thread hidden
>>
I can understand not listening to your stupid friends but why didn't you listen to Mike and Jay????? They tried to warn you.
>>
>>82835201
Who are Mike and Jay?
>>
File: 1358899396237.jpg (40KB, 374x456px) Image search: [Google]
1358899396237.jpg
40KB, 374x456px
>>82835257
>Who are Mike and Jay?
>>
>>82835311
Is that Mike or Jay?
>>
File: 1358645297626.png (134KB, 274x323px) Image search: [Google]
1358645297626.png
134KB, 274x323px
>>82835348
>Is that Mike or Jay?
>>
>>82835122
>friends
Why lie from the start, OP?
>>
>>82835122

>Harley looked hot on the photos but in the movie she was annoying

Doesn't mean she wasn't hot.
>>
reminder they put it captain boomerang specifically to establish why the flash didn't just solve all the problems, as the captain boomerang establishes he tied flash to the rocket boomerang and sent him into orbit.
>>
>>82835122
>A surprisingly well played Joker
HA HA HA HA
>>
>>82836469
Wait... wut?
>>
>>82835454
Fucking lost. My sides are gone friend.
>>
It felt really like a movie that was good once but then there was some kind of explosion and chunks of the film were lost so they tried to refilm the lost bits but the explosion had destroyed all the scripts and screenplays and everyone who knew what was going on so they just improvised and did a bad job
>>
>>82836628
I think he was well played. Not perfect, not awesome, just well.
>>
>>82836700
when they introduce captain boomerang they show a flash of his dossier talks about tying flash to a rocket boomerrang and sending him into orbit.
>>
>>82837324
the essence of all capeshit movies
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.