[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 still happening? And if not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: alien5neilblomkamp.jpg (109KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alien5neilblomkamp.jpg
109KB, 1080x1080px
Is Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 still happening? And if not, why the fuck is Ridley being such a prick and not letting any other director give the series a shot?

You got your chance with Prometheus Ridley...It sucked. Get over it and hand the torch over to a new talented director who has the skill to make the Alien fresh, new and terrifying for new and younger audiences. I'm seriously tired of these tedious, plot hole induced Alien films that don't add much to the lore or the story.

For anyone who has seen Alien: Covenant. Was it a solid film and is it worthy to be in the series?
>>
>>82834958
>Is Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 still happening?
hopefully not, he's a shit director, District 9 is unwatchable heavy handed garbage
>>
>>82834958
>It's this thread again
Why would you have somebody whose best film is basically Avatar except with Apartheid instead of Pocahuntas direct an Alien film?
Do you want Alien 5 to be social commentary for the whole family or something you fucking phagget?

Alien Covenant was great (but flawed), but it's not for "lore"-loving pseuds, that's for sure.
>>
>>82834998
Chappie was pretty good though. People shit on it, but if was fun. FUN!
>>
Alien Covenant was a shitty movie but it was so fucking funny and incompetent people need to see it.
>>
Please

No more alien movies
>>
>>82834958
It seems that Neill last movies aren't enough for you...
They guy's even a worse hack than senile Ridley. Him and his fan fiction can go to hell. I'm glad Ridley cucked him hard
>>
>>82834958
Ridley stopped it (but says he didn't) so that he can stop people liking it over his shitty Alien: Awakening.
>>
File: FROM THE DIRECTOR OF DISTRICT 9.png (121KB, 855x531px) Image search: [Google]
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF DISTRICT 9.png
121KB, 855x531px
>>82834958
Thank Christ based Ridley stopped this hack from making a dumb Aliens fanfic film.
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (134KB, 604x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
134KB, 604x514px
>Hey Neill why are you filming my scenes first?
>>
>>82834958
>Is Neill Blomkamp's Alien 5 still happening?
From what he's said on twitter, probably not, sad.
I know everyone hates, or at least say they hate his other movies, I genuinely liked them and would love for him to do an Alien movie
>>
>>82834958
I hope not, and you being so butthurt about it just proved you're underage.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_120714.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_120714.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>82835124
Tfw David will never finger your recorder
>>
File: cameron.png (156KB, 276x242px) Image search: [Google]
cameron.png
156KB, 276x242px
>>82834958
"Stop making sequels to Aliens."
>>
>>82834958
>I'm seriously tired of these tedious, plot hole induced Alien films that don't add much to the lore or the story.

Blomkamps film was just going to be Aliens 2.
>>
File: do-not-want.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
do-not-want.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>82834958
>Neill Blomkamp
>new talented director
>>
>>82834958
No, and I don't really care. Everything that needed to be done with Alien has already been done.

Blomkamp can keep making his sci-fi flicks. They don't need Alien branding. In fact, I think Prometheus/Covenant would have been much better if they weren't made as Alien movies.
>>
Scott has a very huge inflated ego. You'll notice it in his interviews
>>
Honestly, I'm glad. Say what you want about Alien 3 and Resurrection but I think it's stupid to just pretend established canon doesn't exist because you don't like it.

>inb4 spot the alien 3 fag
>inb4 scott fucked up the canon with covenant

Haven't seen it yet. If he did I wouldn't defend him.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.