[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I wonder what the city fathers of Hiroshima would say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: l4fu4ob6FO1qzzh6g.png (245KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
l4fu4ob6FO1qzzh6g.png
245KB, 500x382px
>I wonder what the city fathers of Hiroshima would say about that. You.
>>
>They probably wouldn't say anything. Hiroshima was destroyed.
>>
>>82825357
>>82825525
>really makes you think
>>
>>82825357

I'M FROM BUENO AIRES AND I SAY KILL 'EM ALL
>>
is iit hur oh sheh mah or
hero shee ma?
>>
>>82827202
Use the original Japanese
[Chi;nTzongPhiNgPhang]
>>
>>82825525
My mother told me violence never solves anything.
>>
>>82828343
She obviously wasn't in Buenos Aires when the towers...I mean the bugs fell to Earth
>>
BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Reminder that Carmen changed their ships route and took the fastest path between the bug planet and Earth, and that's where the asteroid was coming - but she had been deliberately ordered not to use that route because they KNEW the asteroid was coming that way
>>
>>82828656
Bugs still launched that asteroid though.
>>
>>82829041
Explosions were heard in Buenos Aires before the impact of the rock? The bugs may have lauched it but there's know deny it was a controlled explosion on impact
>>
>>82825357
>Force my friends is violence! The supreme authority from which all other authority is derived.

He's literally correct.
>>
>>82827202
It's Hiroshima. Straight forward latin pronounciation.
Stop being shit at pronounciation, ameriplebs.
>>
>>82829697
>controlled explosion of a gigantic rock hurling through atmosphere
>>
>>82827202
広島
>>
so qt back then
>>
>>82829993
Hey, the government managed a controlled explosion in the middle of a huge city planes smashed into the tallest buildings around. It's not beyond belief that the government in a futuristic setting could achieve what was implied in the movie.
>>
>>82829041
Klendathu is on the other side of the Galaxy and the bugs don't have faster than light travel

So if the bugs did launch it, they launched it hundreds of thousands of years ago
>>
>>82825525
>They'd say we make fantastic cars, that Detroit looks like Buenos Aires is going to look in the near future and that your kid is probably Professor Stump.
Great film otherwise.
>>
Prime densie was a goddess
>>
File: 526x297-pIB.jpg (30KB, 526x297px)
526x297-pIB.jpg
30KB, 526x297px
I wanna have babies.
>>
>>82830086
They do have FTL in the book.
>>
>>82830086
>Klendathu is on the other side of the Galaxy and the bugs don't have faster than light travel

Just like the artillery bug was actually just a "natural phenomenon". Or how there were no smart bugs until they were proven wrong.
Earth intelligence is too buys playing with ESP people than actually do their job.
>>
>>82830280
We're talking about the film. The bugs have weapons, spaceships and non bug allies in the book.

>>82830416
Do you see any bug spaceships?
>>
>>82830466
Do the bugs just teleport to other planets?
>>
>>82830515
they fling their spoor into space
>>
>>82830515
they use psychic powers to travel faster than light
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.