[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it. The only people who don't like super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5279.jpg (39KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5279.jpg
39KB, 400x396px
Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.
>>
File: yftyyhfh.jpg (166KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yftyyhfh.jpg
166KB, 900x1200px
>>82825205
>They
>>
>>82825205
Let's face it. The only people who like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>82825205
Capeshit is just lazy story telling tbqh.

>n-no the character can do this because he has a p-power for some reason
>>
File: hmm.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
193KB, 657x527px
>tfw last capeshit movie I saw was TDKR

been meaning to watch GOTG though, it seems fun
>>
>>82825269
Nowadays the twits on this board call movies like King Arthur capeshit.
Any fiction genre I don't like (which is all of them) is capeshit.
>>
>>82825274
You've seen BvS and you know if
>>
>>82825321
I havent even seen avengers

Last marvel movie I saw was the first iron man
>>
>see an anonymous post on the Internet
>I know absolutely nothing about the person who made this post
>but I disagree with what they said so I'm going to invent a personality for them that I can attack so that I don't have to deal with other points of view
>>
>>82825274
You want a maturity medal?
>>
Let's face it. You have no life.
>>
>>82825205
insecure pleb. You are the one starting the hate thread. Go back to r*ddit.
>>
I'm none of those things and I've come to feel marvel is no longer doing anything interesting or creative with the franchises it's adapting, despite how easy it would be to make interesting/creative movies out of things like a band of misfit aliens having adventures through the universe, a neurosurgeon who applies his obsessive nature to magic, extra-dimensional beings that were mistaken for gods, etc.

They're basically just sitting back and letting the fact the DCEU is total shit, moreso with each new movie, make them seem better by comparison.
>>
>>82825489
You must hate your life, Jason. No fucking wonder kek
>>
>>82825205
I have given lots of capeshit movies a chance... and probably will in the future.

Overall, they are objectively bad movies, and no amount of hype can fix that.
>>
They're all shit flicks for plebs.
>>
Superman isnt coming to save the world. Sorry bro
>>
>>82825205
I'm not a beta male idealizing the alpha. I am not miserable, I chose to climb the social ladder in my real life. people who love super hero movies have no abilities other than intellect which they waste on outward criticism rather than inward criticism.
>>
File: 1494785445288.jpg (60KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494785445288.jpg
60KB, 600x402px
hah, no.
just want a new story.
all the cape shit has ben over done.
>>
I think Avengers was the last one I paid to see.
I can wait until the new ones come out on FX.
>>
>>82825205
I like good films.
Super hero films are most of the time not good.
>>
>>82825205
Let's face it. The only people who post stale copy pastas on /tv/ are sad pathetic basement dwellers. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have a copy pasta to trigger the newfaggots. In fact all they post is copy pastas that trigger newfaggots. They live miserable worthless lives. their opinions should automatically be ignored.
>>
File: will.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
>>82825205
I don't hate them personally, but they're not the type of movies I watch. I don't go out much. Honestly, super hero films are the perfect type of film for "going out to movies" when you have a group of friends to chill with. Loud and fun. I stopped going to the theater a long time ago, people won't shut the hell up during the movie, people have their cellphones on throughout and they continue to whisper their personal commentary to their friends.

THIS is what going to the movies is like now and I have no right to change it to my liking. People go to the movies as a social event so it makes sense that they would do those things when they are there.

Super hero movies are perfect for that sort of affair. They're loud, dumb, fun movies that you could easily follow while giving it the least of your attention.
>>
>>82825205
cape shit is worthless, nobody is going to remember those flicks, nobody. when the fad finally dies nobody a hundred years from now will be like "oh man that first avengers was pure kino! i should watch it!" no, all of it is literal manufactured dogshit following a cringey list made by analysts and suits to hit the "widest markets". kill yourself OP
>>
>>82825371
this
>>
>>82826623
>I paid to see
>My mom and Dad paid to see
>>
Superhero movies and cinematic universe cancer are the reason mid budget movies are dead. Those have always been my favorite "fun" movies. So fuck you capeshit
>>
The only people who don't like super hero films are over 25.

You'll get bored of watching the same movie over and over when you get a little older as well.
>>
>>82826771
this, it's like the force awakens. too much money behind it to take a chance on anything so it's focus grouped into oblivion, resulting in a sterile production which hits all the right notes but will never be anything memorable.
>>
>>82826945
>>My mom and Dad paid to see

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>82826623
GotG1 for me. I have no idea how people keep lining up to see the same shit with new costumes.
>>
>>82825205
I like superhero movies that have some genuine heart and are well crafted. I don't like these repetitive blockbusters that look like video game cutscenes and have shit screenplays.
>>
Why didn't Frodo just call the rest of the Avengers to help destroy the ring?
>>
>>82825205
Let's face it, the people who care about who likes/dislikes something are basement virgins where nobody would care if they died.
>>
The only people who like capeshit see consumerist manchildren and little kids who don't know any better.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.