[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/nvLQqe79eGY Holy fucking shit what is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_5607.jpg (20KB, 317x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5607.jpg
20KB, 317x240px
https://youtu.be/nvLQqe79eGY
Holy fucking shit what is this mans problem?
>>
File: 1477969138225.jpg (109KB, 1024x921px) Image search: [Google]
1477969138225.jpg
109KB, 1024x921px
>>82822537
It's called Trump Derangement Sydrome. Many such cases.
>>
I hate him more than Colbert and Oliver combined.
>>
>>82822537
Trump is an idiot, wholly unfit for office.
The sooner you can admit this, the better for all of us.
>>
>>82822537
kek based Bill
trump lard tards BTFO
>>
File: IMG_5696.png (711KB, 971x1448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5696.png
711KB, 971x1448px
>>82822611
>>82822612
Lol we won
>>
Why do liberals try so hard?
>>
File: 312011.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
312011.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>82822537
Maher is a cokehead filanderer who threw a temper tantrum over Bush being elected but still vomits his inconceivable ignorance and hatred all over the place with Trump in office. He's a wretched, narcissistic pants-pisser and an embarassing pundit in general.
>>
File: FUCKYOUDRUMPF!!!!.jpg (45KB, 480x848px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOUDRUMPF!!!!.jpg
45KB, 480x848px
>>82822611
>>
>>82824068
how utterly enraged do you think this guy was on election night and the months after, and right now?

Thinking about it makes me feel warm
>>
>>82822953
Decades of being the counter-culture doesn't prepare you for the inevitable subversion you will experience when you become the status-quo.

I feel the same sanctimonious moral grandstanding vibe from the modern left that I felt from the religious right before its inevitable collapse.
>>
>>82822537

I don't quite get it. On the one hand, liberal americans want to say that being fat is a good thing and all of the whole body shaming stuff is nonesense..... but on the other hand, they try to body shame trump now

I don't give a single fuck about trump but why are americans such hypocritical assholes? Is there a more deceptive culture in the world? Not even joking, i have lived in the US as a kid and even then, i noticed that americans can never follow their own rules but rather try to do as they please while changing and bending everything to their own willing
>>
File: 1494050339913.gif (2MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494050339913.gif
2MB, 500x313px
>>82822537
He wants his own Colbert meme, but he tried a bit too hard.
>>
>>82824156
Bill Maher isn't a SJW tumblrtard.
Not once has he said body acceptance or fat pride is a good thing.

Stop posting bullshit.
>>
>>82824156
it's almost like there are lots of different people who describe themselves as liberals who all have different views.
>>
>>82822611
I'd prefer Pence anyway so bring on the inpeachment.
>>
That wasn't even a little bit funny
>>
>>82824156
Cause it's all for show. These media people are not principled, they are following a script.
>>
>>82822611
The funny thing is, is that Trump, his family, and Bannon are the only ones protecting your precious dreamers and queer folk. Pence and the conservatives would have a field day as soon as Trump is gone.
>>
So, this is the power of liberal "comedy"
>>
>>82822537
(((Bill Maher)))
>>
>>82822537
another pseudo-intellectual rabid leftie "comedian" still assblasted that his side lost.
>>
Pathetic
>>
File: 1354155648487.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1354155648487.png
14KB, 100x100px
What has "comedy" become?
>>
>>82822611

that's true but it doesn't make the video funny
>>
>>82825885
>What has "comedy" become?
marionettes for the DNC for the most part
>>
>>82826094
the victimhood complex on the right is so strong they will pretend like they are the underdog when they control every facet of government
>>
Now imagine any of the late night shows without an army of robots being told how hard they should laugh
>>
>>82826157
and literally 0 facets of mainstream " "entertainment"" aka "here's what you MUST believe"
>>
>>82826030
How is it less funny than Trump making fun of Rosie "fat pig" O'Donnell?
>>
FLUMPF
>>
>>82824218
Bill Maher is a SJW. He's a neoliberal SJW. that wants us to be "skeptic" but only on certain subjects.
>>
>>82826230
trump isnt a professional late night comedian
>>
>>82826157
>the victimhood complex on the right is so strong they will pretend like they are the underdog when they control every facet of government
>Comedians rip Bush a new one
>we can all laugh and be critical cause Bush was retarded
>Obama gets into power, a literal continuation of Bush with a BLM twist
>Every "comedian" shuts their cockholster cause insulting chocolate jesus is blasphemy
>Trump wins biggest political upset of the 21 century
>"comedians" go an autistic screeching rant the hasn't let up in over half a month

furthermore
>the right controls the media, hollywood, social platforms, universities, ect.

lel
>>
>>82826157
We are underdogs as far as the mainstream media goes, where our views are mocked daily, we are called racist privilege bigots everyday by CNN and other liberal news sources around the world. Sure why basically own the government now but public opinion is almost completely based on the media and the media in 100 anti right and 100 percent anti white
>>
>>82826220
>when comedians mock bush and speak out against the state
>it's ripping him a new one
>when comedians mock trump and speak out against the state
>it's autistic screeching

Really makes you think.

furthermore
>there exists no difference between President Bush and President Obama

lel
>>
>>82826391
You don't get to play the poor misunderstood conservative card here sweetie. Suggesting that the media is misrepresenting you a racist while you actively post on one of the most racist websites on the internet is just silly.
>>
>>82826423
>She won da popular vote
>fuck white people
>muh russian puppet (rinse and repeat 15 times a day)
>not muh president
>h...he's mentally ill
>TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM! literally hitler
>he's an authoritarian dictator that will kill us all
>the end is nigh!!!
>impeach noa!!!!!!

Bush jokes and criticisms has substance. Trump jokes are literally DNC election time attacks written by Podesta and Mook with a laugh tract in the background.
>>
>liberals spend their whole lives defending people who are stupid, fat, and have different colors of skin
>suddenly a stupid fat orange man becomes president and it's abruptly okay to make fun of him for being stupid, fat, and having a different skin color

Damage control at its finest
>>
>>82822537
>oh shit Colbert is getting high ratings insulting Trump
>better do it too
FUCKING FAT FUCK!
>>
>>82826552
Yeah, Bill Maher is the big poster child for political correctness.
>>
>>82826604
He advocates pedophilia, this board should love him
>>
>>82826541
I'd argue that the Trump jokes are just as substantive, but for some reason these jokes seem to make you emotionally upset rather than laugh.

I can't imagine what reason that is, though.
>>
>>82826577
Yeah, he always had such nice things to say about Trump before.
>>
>>82826467
Well you're here too, does that bring your racial views into question?
>>
>>82826552
>>82826604
I don't think you've watched the showand are just lumping him in with all the other liberal. He got fired from his first job at Politically Incorrect for being politically incorrect. And he regularly shits on stupid people that don't vote in their own interest.
>>
>>82826541
>Calling Bush a chimpanzee is okay
>Calling Trump an orangutan isn't
>>
What a cuck
>>
>>82826703
How could you miss the blatant sarcasm in the second post?
>>
>>82826652
>I'd argue that the Trump jokes are just as substantive
then argue for them being substantive, lets hear it

Its the same tired smug shit regurgitated bullshit day in and day out. It isn't funny anymore, and comes off as being nothing but "comedians" sucking democrat dick.
>>
>>82826701
No, I'm only here to be contrarian to 4chan's contrarianism. Being normie is the new counter-culture.
>>
>>82826230
What's wrong with making fun of Rosie O'Donnell? She can't handle the banter or what?
>>
>>82822537
Killer Mike is on the panel and he is way bigger than Trump
>>
>>82826710
no, neither of those jokes were funny
but there was plenty of satirical jokes from the bush era that were funny.
>>
>>82826812
This
>>
>>82826824
Nothing wrong with that.
But nothing wrong with making fun of Trump either.
>>
>>82822537
What's the problem? Isn't this the type of un-PC humor conservatards like to venerate.
>>
>>82826577
This.

Jesus Christ I'm so triggered right now.
>>
>>82826467
>sweetie.
>racist
>>82826812
>No, I'm only here to be contrarian to 4chan's contrarianism. Being normie is the new counter-culture.
>ms. gender is on a spectrum thinks she's a normie
unironically kys
>>
It's funny because you just know how mad Trump is going to get about this
>>
>>82826577
>>82826878
It's incredibly obvious you don't watch the show and are just complaining about him because he triggered you
>>
>>82826911
>haha dad's gonna freak am i rite?
its funny you think that
>>
>>82826812
Sure thing, racist. I call you that because your being on 4chan is the only proof I apparently need.
>>
>>82822537
wtf I am a centirst now?
>>
>>82826264
A SJW wouldn't be vehemently anti-Islam like Maher is.
>>
>>82826953
people like you are the reason that word has lost its meaning and no one gives a fuck about it anymore
>>
Meanwhile Trump is throwing a hissy fit at the White House

ha ha, what a Rube
>>
>>82822611
this
we can't let him have the nuclear codes!
>>
>>82826789
Well the first joke you mention is Hillary Clinton's popular vote win, which you dismiss as irrelevant. But do you think it's irrelevant to Trump? Do you think he would continue mentioning his "historic" electoral vote months after he should have moved on if he didn't care? Do you think he would still be mentioning the invisible three million illegals who voted in our election months after no evidence of such a group existing has been found? Do you think he sees his dwindling approval ratings every morning and is reminded that the majority of the country either voted for Hillary Clinton or some third party candidate?

I think he thinks about it a lot, and that's worth mocking.

>and comes off as being nothing but "comedians" sucking democrat dick.

Or maybe there is no grand conspiracy, and liberals simply find liberal policies and liberal politicians to be something to strive for. Maybe the fact that the democrats aren't in power, and the republicans are, naturally affects the topics that comedians cover.
>>
>>82826953
If you want to defend being a hypocrite who whines about being called racist while actively being racist, be my guest. I don't have to take you seriously though.
>>
>>82826264
>Bill Maher is a SJW. He's a neoliberal SJW.

An undeniably retarded sentiment shared by an absolute imbecile. Congratulations.
>>
>>82822537
my god this video is cringe
>>
Painfully unfunny. The audience doesn't even want to laugh but he just keeps shouting so I guess it's funny?
>>
>>82827042
>Hillary Clinton's popular vote win, which you dismiss as irrelevant
its is

>"historic" electoral vote months after he should have moved on if he didn't care?
do you honestly think he does this for any other reason that to irk dems

>Do you think he would still be mentioning the invisible three million illegals who voted in our election months after no evidence of such a group existing has been found?
pulled right out of your ass

>Do you think he sees his dwindling approval ratings every morning and is reminded that the majority of the country either voted for Hillary Clinton or some third party candidate?
>thinking approval ratings matter not even a year into a presidency
>thinking Trump of all people gives a shit about the medias "polls" after all the polls had Clinton winning by 90+%

>Or maybe there is no grand conspiracy, and liberals simply find liberal policies and liberal politicians to be something to strive for. Maybe the fact that the democrats aren't in power, and the republicans are, naturally affects the topics that comedians cover.
Or maybe they are nothing more than political mouth pieces dancing to the tune of the Democrats as evident by their unwillingness to mock Obama as the mock Bush and are mocking Trump. They're pundits with an audience that laughs on cue. And you are too partisan to see it.

but that is fine, the left (in the US) is slowly imploding and they're too smug and condensing to do a little self reflection and see it.
>>
>>82827137
Maher is the proto sjw from the 90s
it was his kind that helped create the sjws of today
>>
File: IMG_3904.jpg (180KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3904.jpg
180KB, 1024x768px
What up my fellow 'pedes?! Liberalism is so mainstream am I right? Right wing is le new counter culture XD!! We are le punk rock!!!
>>
File: ZWTJnWO.jpg (287KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
ZWTJnWO.jpg
287KB, 980x653px
>>82827350
Get off 4chan you fucking cringe normie
/TV/ is a left wing board REEEEEEE
>>
His audience are brain dead puppets, if you were to call someone fat 90% of them would cry FATSHAMING!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1492533082587.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1492533082587.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>82827470

>/TV/
>>
>>82827262
>its is

I don't think Trump thinks so, which is the relevant part.

>do you honestly think he does this for any other reason that to irk dems

Yes, I have every reason to believe he is a thin-skinned narcissist. I don't know how you can reasonably come to any other conclusion unless you're biased in some manner.

>pulled right out of your ass

Now you're just advertising your ignorance.

>Or maybe they are nothing more than political mouth pieces dancing to the tune of the Democrats as evident by their unwillingness to mock Obama as the mock Bush and are mocking Trump.

It's far more reasonable to assume that they agreed with Obama's policies and considered his personality to be less abrasive. You seem to think the DNC is this all-encompassing organize with tons of power to throw around, but this doesn't reflect the reality.

>but that is fine, the left (in the US) is slowly imploding and they're too smug and condensing to do a little self reflection and see it.

Ironic that the same people always complaining about how smug and condescending the left is, overwhelmingly voted for the most smug and condescending politician running. It's almost as if your principles are ephemeral, and politics is nothing but a sporting match to you.
>>
File: IMG_5547.png (1MB, 844x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5547.png
1MB, 844x943px
Why are people such fucking sheep?
>>
File: rolling on the floor laughing.png (10KB, 430x99px) Image search: [Google]
rolling on the floor laughing.png
10KB, 430x99px
>this top comment
>>
Love how he's calling trump fat over and over while sitting next to Killer Mike the whole time. Notice how the cameras never cut to him either
>>
>>82827622
REEEEEE STOP MOCKING MY POLITICAL FATHER FIGURE

>>82827636
He wouldn't be offended.
>>
File: 1494814634120.jpg (17KB, 258x279px) Image search: [Google]
1494814634120.jpg
17KB, 258x279px
>"drumpf is fat"
>the room begins to violently shake
>"I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE MY GOLDEN GOOSE, MAHARDY. DOMBORPF IS MINE!
>maher turns to red confetti
>>
>>82822537
I watched him for almost 20 years but finally had to give up on him last summer.
>>
>>82827694
I used to watch every episode every Friday religiously but he just became such a cucklord after a while
>>
>>82824261
I disagree with Pence's politics whole-heatedly, and even I would prefer Pence to Trump. At least Pence isn't incompetent - at least he wouldn't undermine America in the eyes of our allies and adversaries...
>>
>>82827694
>>82827743
trump really is a cult of personality if making fun of him makes you quit a 20 year commitment
>>
>>82827793
LOL Hilary lost
>>
>>82827743
Exactly. I didn't agree with him on much but found him funny at times and enjoyed a lot of his guests but he lost it about a year ago.

>>82827793
I didn't vote for trump
>>
>>82827838
>I didn't vote for trump

Sure you didn't.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 72x96px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 72x96px
>>82827608
>I don't think Trump thinks so
Doesn't matter what you think

>Yes, I have every reason to believe he is a thin-skinned narcissist
narcissist? yes. Thin skinned? not so much
but the again you probably don't pay much attention to the world outside your bubble
>I don't know how you can reasonably come to any other conclusion unless you're biased in some manner.
its actually the inverse for you

>Now you're just advertising your ignorance.
>Hurr Trump keeps talking about voting fraud every day!
>mentions it once after his victory
sure thing
its also funny considering the recount found that district in Detroit counted over counted Clinton ballots as high as 6 times.

>It's far more reasonable to assume that they agreed with Obama's policies
except Obama's policies are parallel to Bush's
at least foreign policy wise.
But according to you making fun of politicians outside of simply polices is justifiable, however I never saw one comedian call Obama an ape, or make fun of his many blunders, or call him out for being the absolute pussy he was on a global stage.
>You seem to think the DNC is this all-encompassing organize with tons of power to throw around
no but wikileaks revealed how they have their tentacles wrapped all over media and use their influence to smear and hide stories.
>but this doesn't reflect the reality
again living in your bubble

>Ironic that the same people always complaining about how smug and condescending the left is, overwhelmingly voted for the most smug and condescending politician running
being confident isn't smug
saying "well you must be wondering why i aren't i 50 points ahead" and pic related is being smug and condensing.
>It's almost as if your principles are ephemeral, and politics is nothing but a sporting match to you.
this level of projection
>>
>>82827868
I never have and never will vote. If it was up to me, there would be no government.
>>
>>82827909
YOU STOPPED WATCHING MUH DNC ATTACKDOG! OF COURSE YOU'RE AN EVIL TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNISTIC BIGOT AND PROBABLY A HOMOPHOBE SCIENCE DENIER TOO!
>>
>>82822537
>Trump is so fat, most of the voices in his head are chewing.
Come on, that's pretty good
Even funnier is that the cameraman keeps away from Killer Mike for this whole segment
>>
>>82822537
I can't believe Bill Maher is so Fatpbobic, fat shaming is wrong and we as the greatest allies of Tumblr, Reddit, and Trump ofcourse dissagree with Mahers Political Incorrectness.
The seemingly hypocrisy that you might detect are not real, but in fact caused by you patrichal-cis-male.

Stop attacking Billionaires like Trump, we must defend him. He is our only hope to fight Hillary the Eastcoast NYC rich elite class who sides with Goldman Sacchs and other JewBankers!

Not like our dear leader Donaldo Jung Trump.
>>
>>82827882
>Doesn't matter what you think

Of course it does, we're discussing our thoughts.

>Thin skinned? not so much

Well, like I said. Bias is most likely responsible for you believing something so clearly ridiculous.

>but the again you probably don't pay much attention to the world outside your bubble

Everyone lives in a bubble. No one would willingly surround themselves with people who are intellectually and morally antithetical to them. At least I deign to visit this zoo exhibit to try and understand the mind of people stupid enough to vote for Trump. I'm very comfortable outside my bubble.

>mentions it once after his victory

So if I can find two separate instances of Trump says it, you will admit to being wrong? I just want to know before I bother.

>however I never saw one comedian call Obama an ape, or make fun of his many blunders, or call him out for being the absolute pussy he was on a global stage.

Because these are only facts to conservatives. Listen to what I'm saying here, it's very simple. If you don't believe Obama "looked like a pussy" on the world stage, why would you mock him for it? Why do you think your criticisms of Obama are universal?

>being confident isn't smug

No, but being smug is smug, and if you've seriously worked yourself into enough mental gymnastics to convince yourself that Donald Trump isn't smug, then you aren't really even trying to look at reality without bias.

>>82827909
Whatever you say, pal.
>>
>>82828029
Yeah, Trump really hates Goldman Sachs.
>>
File: seth rich dnc leaks.jpg (99KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
seth rich dnc leaks.jpg
99KB, 750x746px
Reminder that Seth Rich is the DNC leaker. He was shortly thereafter murdered in the streets. Police did not bother investigating. Russian collusion meme is literally fake news, and the media is once again trying to deflect and write this off as tinfoil.
>>
>>82828190
>Of course it does, we're discussing our thoughts.
If I claimed I thought the world was flat, then that stupid opinion wouldn't matter because reality is objectively the opposite of it

>So if I can find two separate instances of Trump says it, you will admit to being wrong? I just want to know before I bother.
sure go ahead

>Because these are only facts to conservatives. Listen to what I'm saying here, it's very simple. If you don't believe Obama "looked like a pussy" on the world stage, why would you mock him for it? Why do you think your criticisms of Obama are universal?
>this level of cogitative dissonance
Then comedians shouldn't have insulted Bush calling him a literal retard because it would have made us look dumb universally to world leaders? Other nations didn't need to listen to comedians to know Obama was a complete push over. Furthermore, there are plenty of other aspect to make fun of Obama about like how his wife looks more like a man than he does(also like a chimp in a wig), or how his eldest daughter goes around hoeing and flashing her ass. Of course it would be awful to attack Obama's family and children yet Trump's family and children are fair game right?

>No, but being smug is smug
if you honestly think Trump is smug you don't know what smug is
Go watch half and hour of Samantha Bee and you'll know what smug is.
then you aren't really even trying to look at reality without bias.
projection again
>>
>>82824612
source? These sound like alternative facts.
>>
>>82828829
Despite what the media keeps spouting, Trump is actually pretty centrist
>>
File: 120658420019.jpg (85KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
120658420019.jpg
85KB, 500x388px
>>82826272
Have you not seen the bantz? At times he can be down right savage.
>>
File: 1208451925713.jpg (46KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1208451925713.jpg
46KB, 1000x667px
>>82827309
WRONG

(You) are Fake News
>>
>>82828862
My bad dawg, didn't realize all those Executive Orders he signed were "centrist" in nature. Now that I know he's a "centrist" as you so eloquently put it, I choose to believe you, an anon, on a Himalayan Basket Weaving site. AWOO
>>
>>82828976
Just because the democrats have become Tumblr: the party doesn't change the fact that Trump is relatively centrist. But the again you type like a complete and udder cock sucking faggot so reason will undoubtedly fall on death ears
>executive orders
you mean the ones king nigger was dishing out 15 times a day for the last 8 years?
>>
File: 1483656968327.jpg (57KB, 575x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483656968327.jpg
57KB, 575x590px
>>82829116
>Deflecting
Nobody brought up King Nigger. Maybe Trump should strive not to be like him and slow down on the Emperor feel what with his mounting EO's being signed 15 times a day for the last 4 months
>But the again
Slow down when you type. Or, are you a phone poster?
>cock sucking faggot
Triggered much, cuck?
> fall on death ears
Yup, phone poster. Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>82829293
>Complains about deflecting
>deflects for the rest of the post
back to plebbit
>>
>>82827470
>burn israel

OY
>>
>>82824156

>I don't quite get it. On the one hand, liberal americans want to say that being fat is a good thing and all of the whole body shaming stuff is nonesense..... but on the other hand, they try to body shame trump now

Liberal SJW's? Being blatantly hypocritical?
Impossible.

Next you'll try to tell me that they try to both promote Feminism while trying to also promote Islam.
>>
>>82822537
Wow more fat shaming from the tolerant left. I am LITERALLY SHAKING.
>>
File: 1479831258057.jpg (29KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
1479831258057.jpg
29KB, 480x345px
>>82829357
>he thinks that was deflecting
>>
>>82824156
>why are americans such hypocritical assholes?

Because its politics

They dont really care about those things by and large, its just part of the shit that they like to push. If it is convenient to drop it, they do.
>>
>>82822537
this is quite pathetic
>>
File: IMG_8859.jpg (25KB, 342x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.jpg
25KB, 342x258px
>>82822611

*BREATHS*
>>
>>82828277
Dubs of truth. Supporting the DNC means you support the murder of whistle-blowers.
>>
>>82829800
The left is incapable of wrong think/speak, reycist.
>>
Fuck this asshole he used to be cool
>>
>>82822537
I think it was pretty funny....
>>
>>82826812
no sorry you're racist now.

god I love guilt by association!
>>
>>82827095
well don't worry because no one was taking you seriously to begin with
>>
>>82822575
This. Bill Maher is easily one of the most insufferable tv hosts around. He acts like a smug piece of shit to everyone who doesn't agree with him and thinks he's more informed than everyone just because he reads the New York Times. I really wonder why people go after Colbert so much and not this asshole
>>
>>82822537
Did he have an epiphany once he started reading from the book? His tone is like "what the actual fuck am I doing"
>>
>>82822537
>literally not even trying anymore, just call him names instead of write any actual jokes
>>
>>82830963
>And scream as if your Dane fucking cook.
>>
>>82822537
Who watches Bill? I saw one episode of his over a decade ago and thought he wasn't funny.
>>
>>82830981
>Dane Cook
I forgot this faggot existed
>>
>>82830793

colbert is less scary :(
>>
>>82824156
This is a generation of dictators. I worry for the future of my country. I'm sorry you had this experience. I wish I could say it was some off the wall thing, but I know it isn't. Do as I say not as I do. I hate this mentality.
>>
>>82822537

It's not supposed to be laugh out loud funny like the 'studio audience' (aka laugh track) suggests.

It's just another straw for the fat camel's back.
>>
>>82826963
>A SJW wouldn't be vehemently anti-Islam like Maher is.

He's not vehemently SJW. When Trump tried to do the Muslim Ban, Maher freaked out and said Trump "went too far". If a temporary Muslim ban is "too far", I don't know what Maher thinks is a reasonable measure, but he offers no solutions.

He just does generic "Liberals are soft on Islam", but he's against the first politician since 9/11 that's tough on Islam.
>>
>>82827791
>I disagree with Pence's politics whole-heatedly, and even I would prefer Pence to Trump
Then you're retarded. Why would you want someone competent who has politics you disagree with, especially when he can work with Congress easy. You may not like Trump, but Pence is infinitely worse
>At least you wouldn't undermine America in the eyes of our allies and adverseries
Oh, so you're a fag who cares more about appearances than substance. We've already been through Reagan being senile during his last term, Clinton almost getting impeached over a blowjob, Bush pretending to be retarded his entire term, including invading Iraq over really flimsy premises, and Obama getting caught spying on our allies. None of that shit matters when you're the strongest country in the world.
>>
>>82822611
>In an alternate timeline Trump will start a Nuclear war and get blown up
>The history books will teach how democracy doesn't work because it gets people blown up eventually
>>
>>82828427
>how his wife looks more like a man than he does(also like a chimp in a wig), or how his eldest daughter goes around hoeing and flashing her ass. Of course it would be awful to attack Obama's family and children yet Trump's family and children are fair game right?
It's considered improper to go after the first family for superficial reasons. It's very rarely done, and when it is done, people are usually made to apologize, especially if they're a big in the media
>>
>>82826953
But your on 4chan also.
Doesn't that make you a raciest.
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (16KB, 242x136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
16KB, 242x136px
>>82822611
>8 more years
>>
>>82827791
>keeps winning
>incompetent
I don't think you know what "incompetent" means.
>>
>>82822537
He's more tolerable than the other cunt. At least he believes in what he says and he has a personal hatred for Trump.
>>
>>82822611
>unfit
Literally because HE'S TOO FAT TO BE PRESIDENT
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.