[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am still trying to work out why they cast Gadot as WW >Wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: TooSkinny.png (792KB, 1063x569px) Image search: [Google]
TooSkinny.png
792KB, 1063x569px
I am still trying to work out why they cast Gadot as WW

>Wrong body type
>Her accent doesn't sound good at all for a supposed "Amazon Goddess"
If anything, they should have given her blue contacts because her dark brown eyes just do not look good for WW.
>>
Because she's a jew with powerful connections that wanted the role.
>>
>>82820112
her body is whatever, her accent is exotic enough so it fits. unless you wanted generic american. mainly you are being extremely autistic if this matters at all
>>
>>82820112
Gal Gadot can act, she just doesn't have a lot of range. But she doesn't need to have a lot of range she just needs to play Diana well. Gadot is EXCELLENT at face acting (not posing, like Kierra Knightley tends to do) which is very important in these movies, look at Robert Downey Jr, he is also great at face acting. Watch some of the dialogue scenes from the trailers and watch her scenes from BvS. There is a definite character shift and growth. The Diana in these trailers is naive, uncomfortable in man's world, but the Diana that talks to Bruce is wizened, she's jaded and more flirty and independent. Those are great examples of an actor that is capable and talented. In all of her close up fight scenes the face acting is so incredibly believable. Her delivery may be a little wooden at times, but I think it's incorrect to say she just can't act.
>>
>>82820233

more like arnold schwarzenegger.

rdj could act in a shakespeare production, godot and arney couldn't. but they have the charisma enough to be characters that beat people up and say catchphrases.
>>
Shoulda stick to fast&furious flicks
>>
File: Themyscira9.png (1MB, 1363x569px) Image search: [Google]
Themyscira9.png
1MB, 1363x569px
>>82820173
I think they intentionally went with someone who's not your stereotypical voluptuous bombshell to cut feminist "sexualization" accusations off at the pass. It's that old familiar double standard that rabid second- and third-wave feminists like to throw out there where men in top physical form are exclusively male "power fantasies" that against all logic they claim that women don't find sexual in any way(or it's irrelevant because context, blah, blah, blah), but women in the same shape are somehow "different," and can only be male *sexual* fantasies and not inspiring/empowering to women(again, because context, blah, blah, blah) in any way.

They went with an actress that doesn't have your typical Hollywood/comic book bombshell physique, but is still quite attractive. We should consider ourselves lucky that they didn't give us Melissa McCarthy or Schumer to avoid pissing off the fatties, too.
>>
On her accent... it's fine if all the other Amazons sound the same, but they all have british accents while she has her jewish one. It's jarring.
>>
File: How Gadot wasn't cast.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
How Gadot wasn't cast.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>82820112
>>
>>82820835
They have Mediterranean accents, too, maybe not exactly the same, but close enough to fool most American ears.
>>
File: 1464035631059.jpg (114KB, 972x626px) Image search: [Google]
1464035631059.jpg
114KB, 972x626px
>>82820112
>americuck will never be Wonder Woman
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.