[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that the reddit crowd is fighting 'flat earth'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

The fact that the reddit crowd is fighting 'flat earth' so badly is starting to make me think it's 100 % right.

>No guys it's crazy man, it's not real, I promise.

>Same people who claim climate change is real
>Same ones who said Trump would never win
>Same who said fluoride is perfectly okay
>Believe us guys, we're wrong about everything but right about this one
>>
>>82810100
Vaccines too
>>
>everyone is telling me i'm retarded
>that means i must be right
bravo OP
>>
>>82810100
>The fact that the reddit crowd is fighting 'flat earth' so badly is starting to make me think it's 100 % right.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>82810100
eddie plz go
>>
>>82810100
>The fact that the reddit crowd is fighting 'flat earth' so badly is starting to make me think it's 100 % right.
>makes me think it's 100% right

Just because you want to be contrarian to spite leftists doesn't mean you have to be retarded OP.
>>
File: 1468161465026.jpg (240KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1468161465026.jpg
240KB, 853x1280px
>>82810100
if everyone was telling you something was blue and you see blue but some people were like no dude its green haha its a trick the government is playing on you

do you believe the other guys just because they aren't from reddit?
>>
>>82810100
Flat earth is very unlikely, but I do think the expanded earth theory could be possible, or at least a few hidden land masses.
>>
>>82810972
yes
>>
>>82810972
look outside, do you see a flat plane or a curved orb?
>>
>>82812042

Curved orb.
>>
>>82810100
Valid point
Also mad props to Eddie for sticking it out. I don't watch that show but I saw that one because of a thread posted here
>>
>>82810100
climate change is real though
there is no dispute in that
the debate is about something else entirely (even though most people are uninformed and think just like you)
>>
>>82810100
These same people probably also claim that you need oxygen to survive. You should stop breathing right now.
>>
>>82812296
you don't need oxygen to survive, but you need to work your nose muscles constantly

just look it up bro
a lot of people are saying it
>>
>>82810100

(you)
>>
>>82810100
I just watched the Jim Breuer ep, that was a lot of fun

In conversations like that Joe is actually pretty funny
>>
>>82812481

I mean if reddit is fighting it then it must be true.
>>
Rogan is soon to have Michael Malice on

this one is going to be legendary.

you heard it here first
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.