[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can these season 1 eps be ranked so low? http://www.imd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

How can these season 1 eps be ranked so low?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/eprate?ref_=ttep_sa_2

Apparently people only care about le epic explosions and shocking plot-twists. Every ep of S1 is better than "Face Off". It's pound-for-pound the best season of BB.
>>
it was finding its footing in season 1, vince even planned to kill off jessie but he was such a hit that they couldn't do that
>>
>>82805648

What's your point?
>>
>>82806094
let him find his footing
>>
In s1 Vince didn't cater to reddit yet
>>
>>82806318
This. The reddit crowd came abord around s3. Personally I think it all went downhill after the S4 finale.
>>
>>82805520
First ep is a bit of a drag, but other than that, yeah S1 is pretty good. Not the best season though, S5 is the best.
>>
No one watched season 1 until it was over
>>
>>82805520
Season 1 and 2 are definitely the best seasons, everything after just took a nosedive. The basement episodes with Walt having Krazy 8 trapped in the basement and his whole dilemna of killing him was prob the best part of the whole series. When Walt put the pieces together when he found the broken plate in the trash can, that was pure kino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhetGy56Nx0
>>
>>82806385
>the reddit crowd came around s3

no they came around the end of s4 when people were buzzing about the finale and they all binge watched it and overnight became teh biggest most epic brba fans evar and then s5 got greenlight because money and thats when the ultra normies started joining in
>>
>>82805520
No one watched it when it was airing and way before it got popular, didn't really pick up footing until like s3 or s4
>>
>>82806524
>S5 is the best
pleb detected
>>
>>82806711
t. triggered normie who came around s3
>>
>>82806753
reddit
>>
>>82806718
>S5 isn't the best
Contrarian detected
>>
>>82806712

>No one watched it when it was airing and way before it got popular, didn't really pick up footing until like s3 or s4

OP here, that has nothing to do with how good it is or how people rate it. Also I did watch it from the beginning lol
>>
Breaking Bad was always a very competent show, it was never the reddit-nonstop explosions extravaganza that /tv/ often pretends it is to make some patrician-plebeian point.
I'd say the Jimmy-focused aspects of Better Call Saul are superior to Breaking Bad in terms of character-focus, but both are very well done.
The hamfisted Breaking Bad references in Better Call Saul are jarring and the weakest part of the show though.
>>
File: p.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>82807428
>I'd say the Jimmy-focused aspects of Better Call Saul are superior to Breaking Bad
>>
First two seasons were dark comedy tier. Absolutely loved it.
>>
>>82806524
>S5 is the best.
What makes S5 better than S4? I remember how dissapointing i was after seeing S5 aka "the most epic season in tv xd". S4 was better in every way.
>>
>>82807428
>I'd say the Jimmy-focused aspects of Better Call Saul are superior to Breaking Bad in terms of character-focus

character focus where nothing happens
>>
>>82806524
S5 should never have even existed. The show should have ended with Walt killing Gus.
>>
>>82808608

first half of s4 is shite
>>
In all honesty though, Season 2 was easily the best season.
>>
>>82808704

>S5 should never have even existed. The show should have ended with Walt killing Gus.
>>
>>82808719
The only memorable things about S5 were the Meth damo, train episode and that one were hanks dies.

>>82808756
>Implying that he is wrong.
>>
>>82808756
While I don't agree with the guy, they did shoot themselves in the foot by creating this big Gus vs. Walt arc in s3 and 4 and ending it with a blow at the end of s4 wrapping everything neatly up that happened to this point. S5 felt like an afterthought.
>>
>>82808874

S5 felt like an afterthought.
>>
>>82808874
Yeah, would have been really satisfactory to just have Walt destroy Gus' operation and have no conclusion to the fact that Walt had no idea how to run an operation of his own.
>>
>>82809233
I'm not saying that there shouldn't have been a 5th season, just that it felt out of place compared to the overarching narrative from s1-s4, like an addendum to wrap up all the remaining threads.
>>
>>82809406

no it didn't, you seem autistic friend
>>
>>82808874
it was supposed to end at s4 but it blew up in popularity so amc payed vince a truck load to make a new season and then stretched it over 2 years
>>
>will this be on the murder?
>>
>>82812982

Complete bullshit, stop talking out your ass
>>
File: dsaas.png (7KB, 431x314px) Image search: [Google]
dsaas.png
7KB, 431x314px
It's the same with GoT. The first season was easily the best, then at some point it explodes in popularity, normies and Redditors start raving about it, and even the critics lose their minds and say it's the best thing since sliced bread to follow popular opinion.
>>
>>82813433

>implying GOT hasn't always been normiecore IMDbcore plebbit shite
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.