[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You turn on the news and there's an outbreak of "infected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 38

File: 28wl5.jpg (43KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
28wl5.jpg
43KB, 400x200px
You turn on the news and there's an outbreak of "infected people running and attacking everyone in sight". Nothing in your city yet but the infection will arrive in no more than an hour.

What do?
>>
get the fuck out of the city is the obvious first step. go to a city further away from the infection then stock up for a lengthy stay in my mountain cabin.
>>
Have a noose ready. Watch the chaos on the internet. Neck myself if it gets so bad that the internet goes down. If the infected are smart I'll neck myself sooner. My health is shitty anyways.
>>
>>82797120
>living in a city

Pack up supplies and leave the city, urban environments are a death trap.
>>
File: 1383969864315.jpg (91KB, 308x474px) Image search: [Google]
1383969864315.jpg
91KB, 308x474px
Head over to my gun nut brothers house.
Chill out in the basement playing d&d with his kids while he camps out on his roof, unloading more ammo than the local police department has.
I'm not the biggest fan of guns, but it sure feels good knowing those guys when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>82797120
kms
>>
>>82797120
Sit in my room and edge until I hear them at the door and then unload the biggest load possible as I get torn apart.
>>
>>82797379
while he's on the roof attracting attention like a silly bitch you'll be the one to actually get raped to death.
>>
Just wait in my own place, I have enough to last a few weeks. If it ends up contained then good, but if our society collapses then I will just kill myself. I live in Spain, we dont have guns or huge cars, the only weapons I could use are knives and they're worthless.
>>
>>82797120
Most likely try to get on a flight to another first world country assuming that they're also not infected. It doesnt make all that much sense that'd it'd spread that fast to another continent.

Then I'd wait it out until the military eventually btfo the zombos.
>>
>>82797120

Head into the hills with my camping gear and Ray Mears book.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
It is already happening
>>
>>82797120
Eat all of my food, wank then shoot myself. All alternative options are for dumb as fuck people who honestly think they will be the 0.01% of people who survive and become the protagonists of zombie stories. More than likely, you would just be one of the zombie horde.
>>
>>82799138
>I'm so smart that I'll kill myself before the rest of you
Good plan
>>
>>82797120
Get dressed up in my best suit, go to the hospital to get some powerful drugs. Turn on my record player, play "Close Your Eyes" by Al Bowlly or "We'll Meet Again" by the Ink Spots. OD and end.
>>
File: 235246.png (102KB, 299x291px) Image search: [Google]
235246.png
102KB, 299x291px
>>82797120
rope
>>
Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over
>>
>not going to the nearest car dealership and taking the nicest car you can find
>not going to your nearest gun store
>not asking every single person you know if they have a plan in hopes of them having you tag along
>not getting out of the city so you don't die by anarchists before the zombies even come
>not building a treehouse in the woods
>not going to your local PD immediately for help or supplies
>not raiding all GNCs and vitamin outlets to keep your body going when it normally couldn't
>not thinking to go to the richest area in the city/neighborhood in hopes of help
>>
>>82797120
>live in country
>grab guns
>board up windows/doors
>have provisions for months
>sit comfy and wait for it to all blow over
>>
>>82797379
>not the biggest fan of guns
Then you're not worth saving
>>
>>82797120
Wait inside the house as instructed by the government
>>
File: kek.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>run to the store (like four minutes from here)
>max out my credit card on oats, water and canned food
>fill the whole cart, maybe 2 if there's time
>run down to my car ,just throw everything inside without bothering to keep it neat
>drive to my grandpas boat (medium sized fishing/iving boat with toilet, gas, one bedroom)
>take it out to one of the local islet, probably the ones furthest away / nearest open sea to be safe
>stay there for a couple of weeks a month while zombiez dies off
>live of supplies and fishing
>don't have to worry about other people showing up "le humans showing their true nature without the comfort of society// evil of men " - american meme because i live in a peaceful scandinavian country where people look after one another
>>
Don't dead open inside
>>
>>82797161
Dead in the first 5 days

>>82797295
Dead in the first 3-4 days

>>82797379
Dead in the first 1-2 weeks

>>82797567
Dead in day 1
>>82798627
Dead in the first few weeks

>>82799736
Dead in the first few days
>>
>>82799487
>my apocalypse plan is to rob the gun store!
Realistically, this is where all the walking corpses come from in a zombie scenario.
>>
>>82799888
>where people look after one another
says the guy who empties the local grocery store and runs off into the wilderness
>>
>>82799487
>going to the nearest car dealership and taking the nicest car you can find
How?
>>
File: IMG_3402.jpg (55KB, 960x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
55KB, 960x745px
>jerk off
>shitpost on /tv/
>kill myself when zombos get anywhere near my house
>>
>>82800185
Kill the Car salesperson.
Just shoot him in the face and take the car, what he gonna do? Call the Cops?
They're busy not being eaten alive.

Maybe I would go to the rich people neighbourhood and kill and rape a few people before shit hits the fan.
>>
File: 1494709987688.jpg (35KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494709987688.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>he doesn't live on an island that only 8900 other people live on and a ferry comes to only once a week
guess I'd stop fishing but not much else would change
>>
Anyone ITT who has mentioned sound attracting zombies needs to fuck off. The walking dead isn't the law of zombies.
>>
Either head to an island country off the coast of spain by plane or one of the nearby islands here by boat. That or stay in my apartment on the thirdfloor on a block that is build literally like a fort. I have a solid front door with a staircase going up from there, I throw down the fridge or someone's shit to block it. Then I can use the balcony on the 2nd floor which has access to all the roofs of the houses on my block, they are all build around each other in a circle with the 1st floor being 1 house and the 2nd or third being a second apartment. The first/ground floor apartments are longer and their rooftops connect with gardens and shit in the middle ground. The top story apartments are like a wall build around them. There is no way into the middle area unless you break in, break the windows down and avoid all the garden holes.
>>
Something that always bothers me about zombie stuff, what dictates whether or not someone is bitten and turned or completely devoured? I suppose it depends on the show/film since there are plenty of examples.
>>
Raid the local camping store for survival equipment and deep sea fishing equipment then steal a boat. They usually have fancy de-salination devices and shit.
>>
>>82800400
You have to be really stupid to get either
>>
stay in my room.
>>
>>82800400
so long as they still have a brain, spine and legs they'll get up
>>
Fortify my house. First thing I do is run to the bathtubs in my house, and fill them all up with water. Full up the sinks, and then once full leave and go get supplies asap. Grab my 9mm and go to the nearby grocery and stock up on canned supplies, I already have enough food in my house to last a few weeks, but I would need more to last longer. I have wood in my garage to board up most of my windows, and shutters on all the windows on the lower level that I can board up easier. I'm armed as well, a .22 rifle, two 9mm pistols and a .38 revolver, about 1000 rounds of .22 LR, ~500 9mm luger and maybe 200 .38 hollow points. I have a generator in my garage, and a few gallons of gas in the garage that I use for lawn mowers and whatnot. My house is surrounded on all sides with a fence, I can seal it off pretty easily, but neighbors are right next door on both sides and behind. Front door has a nice brick patio that is surrounded on all sides with a 6ft wall, easy to fortify. I probably have enough bottled water in my house to last myself a few weeks too depending on how much I drink, I have about 20 gallons in large bottles for my water fountain, and probably about the same amount in smaller disposable bottles. I'd see if I could stop at a gas station to top off my car, mostly just so I would have extra fuel for my generator. It's a large F-150 super duty with a large tank, should be enough to run a generator for a few days or GTFO of town if I need to. I have a good stock at home of antibiotics and other medications at home, some kinda old though.

Assuming I get to the stores before all the other crazed people and stock up on as much canned food as possible, and make it back quickly (It's a 2 minute drive to a walgreens, 4 minutes to a larger grocery), I think I could hold out for quite a long time, maybe a few months, by that time, most people would be dead and scavenging supplies from my neighbor's houses / houses and businesses in the surrounding suburb would be easy.
>>
Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.
>>
>>82797120
get the infection, obviously. everyone else is doing it and it doesn't seem to be killing them
>>
>>82800400
I think chances of being devoured are higher if you are on your own. People in groups usually have someone step in between getting bitten and getting eaten
>>
>>82797120
Zombies are so lame. A genre for losers who would be useless in any other situation, so they take a refuge in that fantasy. Also, they don't even make sense most of the time.
>>
guns bring attention so I wouldn't bother to use one. I'd use a heavy blunt object but not heavy enough so that it slows me down. I'd go to the roof of my building with a bottle of a controlled substance and if I see them enter my building, take them and die before they get a hold of me.
>>
>>82797120
Go out, steal from the local Jewstop to get all the games and devices I've been wanting, lock myself the fuck up in my house and play vidya until the power goes out.
And then either kill myself, or go out to rape and steal more shit and THEN kill myself. Depending on what I feel like doing.
>>
try to hide as much as possible until people start to die off then break into their homes and look at shit they have. I've always wanted to go into a random building and see what it would be like for people who live there, this would allow me to be able to do that.
>>
>>82800727
Are you me?

>tfw breaking into random abandoned houses to sniff the left behind dildos / panties of women

Just got to survive long enough for most people to be dead and I'd be in fap heaven.
>>
Grab muh gunz and stocked supplies, go to my dad's house and go to the third story and break down the staircase
>>
I'd get on /pol/ and spend my last hours exposing the Jews for their obvious hand in the outbreak.

Probably swing on by to /gif/ to bust a few nuts before getting eviscerated.
Pretty standard evening apart from the last bit.
>>
>>82797120

National Guard will have it sorted.
>>
Post pictures of infected celebrities on /tv/ saying 'JUST' then when the internet goes down i'll print them off and post it around my town.

I might head of into the country and try to survive, look for people try to start again. If that doesn't work out i'll just hang myself.
>>
>>82799138
Fucking lol
>>
>>82800776
That isn't at all what I said I'd do. I'd just hang around, look out the windows, look through their movie collections. I'd steal camera equipment in case I survive long enough to document everything
>>
I'm surrounded by flat countryside, lakes, and farmland. I have access to a large work yard with 8 foot spiked fencing, and gas powered generators. I think I'll b alright
>>
>>82797120
what's the infection? just that I attack people against my will? I can live with that
>>
Grab a sword and gun. Go to my house in rural Vermont.
>>
>>82800939
kek. probably the most realistic answer itt too
>>
>>82799736
Best plan. The streets will be full of panicked idiots, opportunistic criminals and the undead.

Stay put, don't draw attention to yourself and wait for everyone else to thin each other out.

This is why it is important the stockpile supplies.
>>
>>82797120
grab my shotgun and get ready for some fun
>>
File: 45 stronk.gif (2MB, 240x103px) Image search: [Google]
45 stronk.gif
2MB, 240x103px
>>82797379
>I'm not the biggest fan of guns
Do you even America?
>>
>>82797120
Strap on a kevlar helmet, tie knives to my hands, put on my T-shirt that says, "Fuck Your Survival Plan," and kill myself in the pantry.
>>
I'd buy a katana and start practicing with it
>>
Those niggas in Flint tho have enough bottled water to last awhile
>>
Drive around looking for a girl to take my virginity and then commit suicide afterwards.
>>
>>82799487
>Raiding shitty vitamin shops for supplements that don't do shit but placebo

>Not going to a pharmacy and stocking up on actual medicine, anti-biotics, Adderall (for those times when you NEED to be hyper aware), asprin / ibuprofin, insulin (will be like GOLD to those who need it) and any other necessary medical supplies like syringes, gauze, first aid kits in general, surgical supplies, alcohol / iodine / other disinfectants.

You fucked up right there. Pharmacies will be one of the first places to be raided, and it's probably the most important place you can go food supplies aside from canned goods.
>>
>>82802140
>Not getting some primo zombie pussy
wew pleb
>>
>>82802204
>Fuck Zombie Pussy
>Get infected
>Commit suicide
>Come back as Zombie.
Nah needs to be alive.
>>
>>82797120
if its 28 days later infected I'd just kill myself there and then
if its walking dead shit i could survive easily
>>
File: Navy Bandit.png (94KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
Navy Bandit.png
94KB, 250x299px
>>82799138
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Chernarus Police Dept, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on bandit camps, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in bambie warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire server list. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of slavs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your toon. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred different glitches, and that’s just with my bare physics engine. Not only am I extensively trained in bug combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of a mosin with no ammo and I will use it to its full extent to steal your miserable beans off the face of the map, you little baddie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>82799888
>Bothering with spending money in a time like this
It might depend on how other people are reacting, but I imagine you might get away with just stealing what you need. Society is about to collapse, nobody's gonna care about digital money (or paper money, for that matter).
>>
>>82799487
this assumes nobody else is doing the same
chances are if society was collapsing a group of heavies would start looting everywhere before anyone else could
>>
>>82800119
Fortunately I live in England, island for the win. So I'd stay away from the cities and stay with a group of friends and family in the countryside until the zombies all die out. Fortunately we have plenty of castles about on hills as well, which I'd ideally go for.

I play rugby and fought competitively, so I'm fit enough to avoid dying but also not stupid enough to try and fight them off. I'd also choose blunt force weapons for defense for those of you who are wondering.

What are my chances?
>>
Meditate and sharpen my katana
>>
Start drinking heavily.
>>
>>82797120
>running
Everybody knows running zombies are retarded
>>
Immediate reaction would be to concoct a painless method of suicide, after that would be generic survival shit (looting shit with my bros and going innawoods as far away from society as possible since Zombies always start near urban centers)
>>
>>82802493
except england has 50 million people in its tiny island.
Meanwhile here in Ireland we've got 4 million. I'd just go live on the coast somewhere, would be top comfy and nobody would find me
>>
try to get to a offshore platform bringing guns and food. could filter the water and maybe fish if the animals arent infected. also some boats to get out for scavenging trips
>>
>>82802493
Zombie pakis lad.
>>
>>82802655
Actually I think it's more like 70 million. Ireland would possibly be a better shout but I don't want to live on just potatoes whilst the world's going to shit.
>>
File: C8cZ1tDVoAABjaj.jpg (70KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
C8cZ1tDVoAABjaj.jpg
70KB, 500x612px
>live in Iowa
>do nothing

The infected aren't gonna be able to aimlessly survive wondering around the midwest to reach my state. The population density is so low that I can just wait it out in my house, or go for a 3 hour drive to visit a friend in his 50 000 populated city.
>>
File: 1494827144798.jpg (425KB, 1336x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1494827144798.jpg
425KB, 1336x1412px
>roll
>>
>>82802832
r0ll
>>
>>82802832
I got this. Saving the whole world.
>>
>>82802832
big dicks
>>
>>82802742
What's the difference?
>>
File: IMG_0871.jpg (2MB, 2584x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0871.jpg
2MB, 2584x3024px
Ill be fine
>>
>>82802832
rollen
>>
>>82802894
Intellectually, nothing. But now they can survive a suicide bombing.
>>
>>82797120
Wind the spring on my drum magazine, god bless Texas.
>>
Take my army friends to a country manor and secure it. Send out a radio signal offering safety to women. Now we wait.
>>
>>82802832
rrrrollin' for magnets
>>
I get on my boat full of food and water and give zero fucks until it's over from about a mile offshore.
>>
>>82802959
I was gonna say they're still going to be mindless hordes of unwanted smelly sand niggers.

Do they still get 72 virgins if they die as a zombie? Sounds Haram to me.
>>
>>82803041
*leans back*
>>
>>82802832
rell
>>
>>82802832
Before it gets deleted
>>
just an average day in londonistan
>>
>>82802832
give me a goody lad
>>
>>82802832
roll for nukular
>>
>>82797120
Take over my 95% Asian immigrant apartment complex with my 2 boxes of birdshot and set about creating my own post apocalyptic race of halfus.

Pretty sure I'm the only gun owner out of the 5000 people that live here so I think it's feasible.
>>
>>82802832
rawlin
>>
drive a truck through pharmacy wall and throw all the painkillers into a big bag and run to the lake and try to build a farm with seeds and shit
>>
File: giggle.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>82797567
my fucking sides
>>
>>82803259
>Birdshot
What are you going to do, tickle them?
>>
>>82800265
You don't even know where they keep the keys
>>
Live in Finland, even though it's summer, I'd trek towards North near the Arctic Ocean and stay at a cabin. The population is non-existent there and come winter, any unfortunate zombies that happen to wander there by some weird happenstance would just freeze solid. I would go check the perimeter daily to find frozen zombies and destroy the head in one swing so they wouldn't reanimate in the summer. Easy game, easy life.
>>
Pack my hiking gear and ammo and drive to my hometown to make contact with my gun nut friend. Fortify whoever's residence is open to being home base. Fuck my wife and keep my fingers crossed that everyone I don't like get's killed while we wait for this whole mess to blow over.
>>
>>82803334
Harvest pigeons and control the food supply, obviously.
>>
>>82800326
OP said infected not zombies. Sound attracts them in 28 Days Later and The Crazies and Crossed. If I ever rewatched any zombie movie I'm sure sound attracts those too. OP never mentioned some specific weird version where the ears are overgrown with crust.
>>
>>82797305
have fun dying on the interstate with the rest of the retards
>>
>>82797120

>have supplies to last about 3 months
>run to shop thats literally like 30 secs ago
>stock up on bottled water, foods and wood from nearby lumber store
>board up my doors and windows
>start moving supplies into attic as well as pc
>live like a neet king with generators and cooking utilities already up there whilst browsing /d/ and /r9k/
>watch live news of normies getting fuked by sprinting maniacs
>even if barricade fails, maniacs aint getting me in the attic.

checkmate zombies.
>>
>>82798435
This.

He'll be dead in the first wave. His brother is pretty much just setting off fireworks
Like in Day of the Dead, the loud noises and flashes will attract all kinds of attention

He's on the roof of the house keeping safe and setting himself up for starvation and exposure while the ground levels are decimated
>>
File: 1466883105643.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1466883105643.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>82803588
>go to atic
>manicas already ther
>>
>>82802832
K
>>
>go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over
>>
>>82803588
4chan would be down like every site. The net would be kill.
>>
Live at Menard's for like 3 days
>>
File: Things happen.gif (691KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
Things happen.gif
691KB, 245x200px
Here's what I've prepared for.

>get out my neat low-visibility goggles, along with padded shoes for tip-toeing around
>get a rope, some cuffs and a ballgag
>find a city overrun by the infected (shouldn't be too hard)
>most of the horde should be dispersed as it feeds on the city, so staying in the less populated outskirts should be fine as long as people are still around to get eaten down in the city center
>strike at night
>find and isolate a zamborini
>use a rope to trip it, get the cuffs on and gag it
>rope doubles as a towing line back to my place
>throw it into the padded room I've had built for my "sound studio"
>enjoy my undead realdoll

I've got this shit planned out.
>>
Refit a giant vehicle, raid small outposts for supplies with my partner Pestario Vargas. Dance in the shower.
>>
>>82797120
Go door to door knocking and saying we should build barricades and gather a militia.
>>
>>82803939
This nigga gets infected on his first attempt
>>
>>82799138
Didn't know Justian Trudeau posted on /tv/

>IF YOU KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR ENEMIES CAN REACH YOU, YOU WIN
>>
File: 1472095010620.jpg (596KB, 504x756px) Image search: [Google]
1472095010620.jpg
596KB, 504x756px
>>82803941
meh. I'd prefer pic related
>>
>>82800834
You just know that /diy/, /k/ and /an/ rise to become some of the most popular boards
>>
>>82797120
I live in a narrowboat so I'd probably just stock up provisions then make my way to the middle of a lake for the time being.

I'd then proceed to get drunk.
>>
>>82797120
Dont believe it and go about my business because the news is shit now
>>
>>82802832
give me something cool
>>
>>82797120
Find a cute girl and ask her if she wants to escape with me, if we don't make it at least I won't die a virgin :x.
Really there is no point of surviving if there won't be a cute girl there so at least I try to save one and probably die.
>>
>>82804684
Not even if you were the last man on Earth.
>>
File: 1474974847392.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1474974847392.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>82797120
>take my samurai sword, shotgun, and sledge hammer
>pack handy tools like leatherman, hand saw, hammer, lighter, compass, trash bags, duct tape
>pack up all my food and medicine
>fill up as many bottles of water as I can
>grab all the clothes/semi important shit I can, especially cold weather / waterproof shit and shoes/boots
>go rape one of my neighbors before I hop in my car and head out
>gas up car
>take out all my cash and stretch it to buy all the food/water I can get
>buy a few cartons of cigarettes for bartering
>drive out West, where you can see if anyone's coming from a mile away
>>
>>82802777
why's that snake so grumpy?
>>
>>82804831
But I'm good looking enough I swear I just never go outside but I'm better now!
>>
File: action dog.jpg (49KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
action dog.jpg
49KB, 600x313px
>>82802832
ok
>>
File: nope.gif (965KB, 270x152px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
965KB, 270x152px
>>82797120
>running
fuck that shit
>>
>>82804854
sometimes sneks just have bad days, it's not their fault
>>
>>82804043
Ever seen a condom before?
>>
File: sepe.png (28KB, 656x527px) Image search: [Google]
sepe.png
28KB, 656x527px
>>82804919
poor snek
>>
>>82797379
>basement

Terrible idea. Sad!
>>
>>82802832
>
>>
NOTHING because nothing is happening

every society that ever was is still standing just fine

fucking stupid prepper IDIOTS!!!
>>
File: 1.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>82797567
>>
>>82802894
Better smell probably. Pakis don't bathe.
>>
>>82802832
ROLLING
>>
>>82797379
>basement
Buncha yo-yos.
>>
>>82797120

turn tubs on immediately and fill with fresh water. lock all doors and cover windows.

grab all water and supplies and go into attic which is not assessable through any stairs. you have to climb into it with a ladder. wait a few days until people die/horde moves elsewhere.
>>
>>82802832
Brapft
>>
>>82805340
>turn tubs on immediately and fill with fresh water
nice
>>
>>82802832
Rolllling
>>
>>82805340
Still have to get out of your attic to get water.
>>
>>82797120
See what the rest of my fellow Texans are up to and then hope this event will spur the government into building a wall around the entire state.
>>
>>82802832
roll
>>
File: paint version.jpg (59KB, 507x518px) Image search: [Google]
paint version.jpg
59KB, 507x518px
Call the people on my "worth saving" list and tell them to do exactly what i'm gonna do which is.

Start printing out as much survival shit as i can about farming, cleaning water, hunting, etc...

Get my gun and head out to grocery stores and pharmacies, i doubt shit has hit the fan yet but it could at anytime so the gun is a necessity.

Meet at my apartment, make a few blockades using cinder blocks and cars and then board up everything and use the rooftop fire escapes to go out to the streets and back.
>>
File: apu1.png (144KB, 202x324px) Image search: [Google]
apu1.png
144KB, 202x324px
>>82800157

kek
>>
Grab my AR15 and bug out bag and GTFO.
>>
>>82800400

It's pretty simple actually

Attacked by one or two zombies: You get a few bites and turn into one of them.

Attacked by a horde of zombies: You get devoured.
>>
File: 1488392721661.webm (1MB, 1872x820px) Image search: [Google]
1488392721661.webm
1MB, 1872x820px
Head to the local and wait for this all to blow over.
>>
>>82802832
roll

desu wouldn't mind going full weeb with a samurai sword
>>
>>82802832
Rolll
>>
>>82802832
RELOADIN
>>
>>82797120
get gun, get bag of food, medical supplies, and bedroll, and fuck off
>>
Hide in any armored vehicle. Has nobody thought of this? Claws can't cut through depleted uranium armor. Zombies would be killed the hour they would be made.
>apache kills everyone from 10 miles away with HE shells.
>city gets JDAM'd to hell and back.
>>
>>82800052
What did he meme by to his?
>>
>>82802832
rolling
>>
1 hour isn't that much time.

Fleeing would just get you trapped in traffic.

Clean your sinks and bathtub and fill them with water. Fill as many containers as you can with water. Collect anything you can from your immediate vicinity that would be helpful in barricading your home.

Hope you can wait out the worst of it.
>>
head for the rural areas of my state (Ohio) with my AK and AR and all my ammo and try to scavenge for food I guess
>>
How do they know it will "arrive" in more than an hour? Is it a horde? If so, then we should know which direction it is coming from, so I guess I'd go in the other direction...
>>
>>82809771
Get out, Ryan.
>>
>>82802832
nigger
>>
>>82802832
Rolling to live.
>>
>>82797120
Stay put because I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere on a lake with no people for 50 miles
>>
>>82802832
roll
>>
>>82802832
rolls
>>
File: CVQboz4XAAAo7Ks.jpg (50KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
CVQboz4XAAAo7Ks.jpg
50KB, 600x565px
>>82800534
>>
>>82805340
I see somebodies watched the road
>>
>>82802832

Lets do this.
>>
File: 103060.jpg (49KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
103060.jpg
49KB, 344x500px
I'd just steal all the Sour Cherry Blasters I could and chill at home.
>>
>>82802832
This board is cancer.
>>
File: 1493479863630.png (1MB, 1474x541px) Image search: [Google]
1493479863630.png
1MB, 1474x541px
Put a fucking coat on

Go try to bite through your thickest coat right now. You can't.

Zombies are the stupidest shit ever, characters only ever die because of plot convenience. The Military would ANNIHILATE any zombie or zombie-esque threat anyway. What, they'll bite through a tank? lmaooooo

Fight me, virgins
>>
>>82802832
Gimme something good
>>
>>82811882
Zombies weigh like what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds
>>
The most sensible tasks are to fill any available container with water and cook/preserve all perishable foods. The electricity and water are probably going off.

Then barricade.
>>
Wait out for a few days in my house and watch all of my neighbors go crazy and shit.
Then when everything is quiet, I loot for food and weapons.
>>
File: purge.jpg (61KB, 518x700px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
61KB, 518x700px
Purge this entire city.
>>
>>82802832
Roll
>>
One thing I hate about this Convo is normies never understand that they're the first to go. Anyone who is married, dating, has roommates, etc are at a much higher risk.

Outcasts like us will fare much better
>>
>>82802832
roll
>>
File: baljeatles.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
baljeatles.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
>>82802832
05 pls
>>
>>82802832
rolololololrolololol
>>
>>82802832
ye
>>
>>82815100
kek, eat shit niggers.
>>
File: 006.png (133KB, 776x1080px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
133KB, 776x1080px
>>82802832
rolling
>>
>>82815161
>006.png

gross desu
>>
try to reconnect with my ex
>>
>>82802832
rollerino
>>
>>82797120
>live on a boat
Just untie my ropes, drift out ten or so feet, drop anchor and put the kettle on. Everyone knows zombies can't swim.
>>
>>82797120
There's a fairly large man made lake near here with a bunch of boats (including a lot of pontoons), and even a gas station right on the lake. I guess I'd grab all my canned stuff, guns, ammo, binoculars, survival pack (it's not big, but it has stuff that would be useful in bad situations that could pop up), put the 30 gallon water bladder in my trunk, fill it up, grab more bottles and buckets and whatever tools and maintenance stuff and whatnot that are handy and that I have time to get to and head out there. Take my chances with either a spring break atmosphere or mini naval battle larpers. Should be fun either way.
>>
>>82797120

Move out of Detroit suburbs
>>
>open wardrobe
>plague doctor outfit stares at me expectantly
>regularly oiled dildo bazooka propped up against the corner
>hot erection pulsing against my thigh
>"I've been waiting for this day to come."
>>
>>82803577
>leaving on mainstream roads
>leaving in an urban car
you assume too much
>>
>>82797120
Own a sailing yacht, stock up on water, food and sail away. ez
>>
File: armed wojak.png (208KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
armed wojak.png
208KB, 396x385px
>>82816261
where do you dock it? asking for a friend
>>
>>82804305
>I live in a narrowboat
Shit, me too. Thought I was the only boatie on the /tv/

Where you from?
>>
>>82802832
84 GET!
>>
>>82802777
Hey iowa bro.
>>
>>82816287
No need to rob me friend, plenty of room for all of us
>>
>>82802832
>none of the guns come with ammo except the nerf gun and that M60
>bow and arrows is still just the bow

I'll take the dog
>>
>>82802832
LE ROLLING FOR SPORK XD
>>
My house is actually pretty defensible, even though I live in the city. I have bars over all my windows and doors, and if they got past that I have a narrow staircase I would just stack a couple dressers in front of so nothing could get to the second level. I would starve eventually I guess. I have no other plan.
>>
>>82799138
this t b h

although Im pretty sure i can survive for a while
>>
>>82802832

i'm curious what i'm gonna get
>>
>>82802832
rololol
>>
>>82816565
>paintball gun

i'm dooooomed ;_;
>>
>>82802832
benis
>>
>>82816601
>rude words and gestures

i wanna see you attack zombies with that lol
>>
there's a security agency down the road with armored trucks. gonna go there get one of the armored cars and lots of weapons and ammo then drive to mall and barricade myself there.
>>
>>82798900
Wrong. OP specifically mentions
>people
>>
>>82811882
This
>>
What would you guys do if you had pets? Would you set them free or keep them safe with you but with higher chance of being detected and having to watch them be eaten
>>
File: g443.jpg (139KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
g443.jpg
139KB, 1280x1280px
>>82797120
BREAKING HAPPENING

THE DNC MURDERED THE "RUSSIAN HACKER"

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN NARRATIVE = OVER

DNC = DONE

HILLARY/PODESTA AND OTHERS = JAIL
>>
>>82816996

zombies ignore pets. you can use them to deliver messages, gather supplies and drive you around.
>>
>>82817089
But they are still gonna be attracted to the noise of a dog barking. The pet would put you in danger. Not to mention scavenging for dog food
>>
>>82817089
I'm at work so I didn't read this properly and I fucking lost it once I did
>>
>>82797120
Run the taps and fill the bathtub and every jug and container I can find. Open doors to noone. Kiss ass goodbye.

>>82802832
rollan
>>
>>82802832
rrrr
>>
>>82817140

did you not read my post? you can use your dog to deliver messages, gather supplies and drive you around. dog can gather dog food while gathering supplies for you. boop dogger on the snoot once to keep them quiet. boop snoot twice for sex.
>>
>>82802832
royal
>>
>>82802832
Roll for z
>>
>>82802832
Let's roll
>>
>>82797120
Zombies as they're commonly depicted would be a joke. They would starve and deteriorate within a couple of months and wouldn't a be threat to modern weapons.
The only way they would be dangerous would be if the disease were spread by something other than bites and if they had superpowers like Left 4 Dead.

It's particularly stupid in the Walking Dead when they encounter zombies that have been trapped in, say, a vehicle since the outbreak. How the hell hasn't it starved yet?
>>
>>82817809

Big fan of the walking dead but some things just bother me.

>I don't think I've seen anyone in the entire series ride a regular bike. I don't care about the gasoline expiring shit, I'm able to suspend my disbelief that much but a bike is a free easy way for everyone to have individual transportation that requires no upkeep with no risk of mechanical failures and is much quieter and more manuverable than a car.

>Only one guy ever has bothered to make a bite proof suit and that was a TV show character who died quickly and was never brought up again

>I don't see how living in Alexandria and fighting with Negan could possibly be easier than just packing up your shit and moving 100 miles in literally any other direction.
>>
LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT
>>
>>82818055

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
>>
>>82818053
Who was the guy with the bite proof suit? And they're too stubborn to leave Alexandria, it's purely convinience because they have things like walls and generators, And I'd imagine that Negan keeps an eye on all of his 'business partners'
>>
>>82818053
>no risk of mechanical failure
>on a bike

have you never owned a bike dude?
>>
>>82817809
>It's particularly stupid in the Walking Dead when they encounter zombies that have been trapped in, say, a vehicle since the outbreak. How the hell hasn't it starved yet?

It's worse than usual because TWD even shows zombies decaying. If they were just kept alive with some unknown magic like in the Romero movies, that would be one thing.

But if you canonically establish that they can rot and waste away, turn to goo.. then ignore it. Maybe you're just retarded.
>>
>>82818104

Milton, the governers bitch boy. I think he wrapped a jacket with two or three layers of duct tape. That's literally all it takes to make an article of clothing rip or bite proof. I understand you wouldn't live in something like this constantly as it sounds horribly uncomfortable and hot as fuck, but at least when they leave the safe zone or whatever and go looting in the woods don't do it in a god damn T shirt. The number one way people probably die in that world is having a zombie grab your arm while you're doing something and sneak in a bite. A jacket and some leather gloves would save you from that entirely so the only way zombies could kill you is literally by surrounding you and ripping you into shreds which seems like a much harder situation to get into.

>>82818144

Oh please what's gonna happen to a bike? The chain breaks? Even riding a bike with flat tires would be better than walking everywhere. Plus, bikes are probably only slightly harder to find then cars so it's not like you couldn't just replace one with ease or get a bike pump if you needed to. Remember they don't need to do any crazy mountain biking bullshit. They could literally just bike along the paved roads pretty much everywhere. It's not possible that bikes would break faster than they could find/fix them and no matter what issues come from bikes it would still be more convenient than cars.
>>
>>82802832
gonna r0ll
>>
>>82799487
Excellent bait. A fine mix of everything everyone will immediately think to do, immediately invalidating itself because -everyone- will do it.

People will fall for this. I salute you.
>>
>>82800296
>Everything goes fine for a while. The island moves from early tension to a sense of ease.
>Late one friday afternoon you hear chatter on the scanner. The local sheriff sounds nervous. Apparently someone at the clinic is acting extremely irrational and backup has been requested.

Turns out, the virus has a long incubation period and originated with factory fish. An import to your island since it's not a local variety.
>>
>>82802832
rollin
>>
>>82797120
>What do?

Sit back and watch as the military guns them all down inside 72 hours.

Zombies are the most harmless horror creature.
>>
Seems like as good as time as any to fatally OD
>>
>>82797120
Cover myself in Kevlar and plate armor and shit, then let myself get a tiny bite on some exposed part and then cover it back up.
Now il turn and be an armored bullet proof zombie to fuck over those survivors.
>>
>Neighbour owns hunting rifles and shotguns
>Hes not home at the moment, know he keeps them locked in somewhere
>Take em by force, break in with an axe
>Go to my other Neighbours bomb shelter
>Call family and friends asking them to join me in there
>Stack up the bomb shelter with all the foods i can find.
den we wait and think about our plan.
>>
>>82797120
I would head to the Marina where our families boat is anchored with 1 weeks worth of food supplies. I will hope everyone would make it there and then fuck off and try to come ashore once in a while and scavenge for supplies maybe establish a colony with other survivors on a remote island or an abandoned freight ship.
>>
File: latest.jpg (118KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
118KB, 576x324px
>>82797120
>gather food and supplies in house on an average day enough to last at least a few weeks
>run to nearby gas station with several groceries and supplies and quickly fill dufflebag if not too overrun crazy being looted already
>open drainage manhole cover (know several that easily lift)
>enter new home
>wait out initial chaos of everyone dying and killing each other above ground while praying the infected starve and running back and forth in the tunnels enhancing my cardio and honing my night vision
>map out town from underground
>when it seems quiet throw sound makers out of one manhole then Vietnam crawl my way to another and emerge at night covered in the filth from below as a smell camouflage and loot places starting first with the library/bookstore to obtain survival guides
>plant seeds in my own waste in those massive open sunlit drainage areas
>eventually tunnel my way all the way to Florida
>find an orange grove
>use my tunneling experience to dig a moat around it
>let the alligators instinctively flock and fill said most
>live on oranges as mole king of the world beneath
>wait for hurricane to kill me and everything surrounding my kingdom
>>
>>82802832
double dildo get.
>>
>>82818881
>You ate a tuna sandwich 27 days before the outbreak.
>Turns out that was the origin of the virus and it's been incubating all that time.
>In the night you turn.
>Zombie you approaches your cousin on sleep watch. He doesn't assume anything is amiss as your corpse shambles up to him and tears his throat out.
>The rest of the family is no match being trapped in a room with two fresh zombies.
>>
>>82804305
>>82816317
I'm thinking about moving onto a boat, how do you dudes get electricity and internet for shitposting?
>>
Get my shit together and turn off the tv, I can't do noise right now. I sneak out of my low rent apartment with my ready travel pack. I look around to see what the situation is in the city, mostly things are fine; nobody's panicking quite yet. I take steps to my car and make sure to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>82802832
Rolling for survival.
>>
File: IMG_1655.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1655.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>82800534
>>
>>82819111
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL
>>
>>82802832
roller coaster.
>>
>>82797120
I go to the next grocery store and gulp down all the energy drinks, then I make some kind of crude armor out of the cans and punch the fuck out the sick and elderly with my new uber energy might and armor.
>>
>>82802832

roll
>>
File: don't point that gun at my mum.jpg (44KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
don't point that gun at my mum.jpg
44KB, 393x450px
>>82800534
the best plan
>>
>>82802832
r
>>
>>82802912
saved. super comfy
>>
I live in Britanny, France.
Nearly my place there are plenty of nearly empty island with functionning infrastructure and nearly no permanent inhabitants as they are full of summer vacation houses for rich people.
Plenty of people also have boats and hunting guns around here. I gather friends and family and head up there. After that we probably try some travels at night to take back food, water, animals and seeds.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.