[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some bored billionaire decides to fund a movie project. His only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Some bored billionaire decides to fund a movie project. His only demand is that it's a biopic about someone famous. The rest is up to you.
What celebrity do you pick, and who would you cast? And who would you like to direct?

I'd pick Fernando Alonso, and I would cast Javier Bardem to play him. It would be a comedy a la the Coen Brothers.
>>
>>82793994
is r. crumb famous?
>>
>>82793994
>Coen Brothers movies about a F1 driver

What do you have in mind?
>>
fernando alonso? kek

kek
kek
>>
Hitler unironically

the population either hates him or loves him, I want an unbias depiction of the exact reality that hitler was from birth to death
>>
>>82794068
CRUMB and American Splendour are all you need.
>>
>>82793994
Hitler. And should be played by Hitler.
The muslims can play the jews. People would watch it.
>>
File: 42134123.png (107KB, 680x448px) Image search: [Google]
42134123.png
107KB, 680x448px
>>82794119
>fan service is all you need
>>
>>82794098
I just feel like Alonso's humor would best be put on screen by the Coens, without it turning into too much of a meme
>>
>>82793994
Fuck that.Id hire batfleck Leto and Nolan and make a solo batman movie akin to the dark knight but 10x dark and gritty where batman dies in the end and joker puts on his mask.
>>
>>82794232
Manchild please go
>>
The life of Will Smith, played by Jayden.
>>
>>82794103
butthurt catalonian?

or just your average hamilton dicksucker
>>
>>82794232
>Not making a prequel with CIA trying to find Bane
>>
>>82794113
>>82794175
Hard mode: the celebrity has either alive, or dead for less than 2 years
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.