[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This really isn't as good as I remember. The acting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (34KB, 475x712px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
34KB, 475x712px
This really isn't as good as I remember. The acting and writing is extremely hammy.
>>
File: warren cup.jpg (226KB, 1024x922px) Image search: [Google]
warren cup.jpg
226KB, 1024x922px
>>82791462
It's a flick at best but burgers can't tell legit Romekino from the sort of thing Ridley Scott shits out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY
>>
Whatever your opinion u cant deny that the scene with the tiger ripping that dudes throat out was badass
>>
File: fantastic quality control.jpg (74KB, 1591x687px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic quality control.jpg
74KB, 1591x687px
>>
my favorite dadcore film

hack composer ripped off his own theme from this and used it in pirates though
>>
>>82791827
That tank creates the breathable atmosphere in the arena so they don't have to wear helmets.
>>
Joaquin was great
>>
>>82791827
what is that tank for? to create puffs of air that look like explosions?
>>
>>82793182

this

he deserved an oscar
>>
That scene where is wife gets ran over is just like Mad Max
>>
>>82791539
Why it isn't Romekino?
Sure the historic facts/setting can trigger the most purist Romefag (the battle for example was disastrous due the roman battle """"""formations"""""" and tactics and weapons (like the pila as a spear) used) , But what's really important here is the character development and I believe its oscar as best movie is well deserved
>>
>>82793308
pretty sure it's used to flip the chariot over in a crash
>>
Love that one scene where the guy pisses his pants
>>
>>82793850
Its stupid fan fiction with the worst Zimmer score

Ridley might be Hollywood's most successful hackfraud
>>
Is it just me or is a lot of the dialogue incomprehensible? Like I just can't make out what is being said.
>>
ywn see that teaser trailer with basil poledouris' CONAN soundtrack for the first time again
>>
This movie sucks and is one of the most overrated movies mentioned here, along with The Last Samurai.
>>
>>82791462
Badass in parts but overall meh. Not a waste of time to see for the first time but not something I'd recommend or watch again.
>>
Not too many great movies came out that year, Requiem for a Dream and Almost Famous come to mind
>>
>hammy

You really, really need to learn some new adjectives dude, you're remarkably easy to identify as you continue to use this one.
>>
File: autismscore.png (49KB, 843x415px) Image search: [Google]
autismscore.png
49KB, 843x415px
>>82791539
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.