[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which horror movie antagonist is OBJECTIVELY the most scariest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: sda.png (910KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sda.png
910KB, 800x600px
Which horror movie antagonist is OBJECTIVELY the most scariest?
Who's reasoning for killing is the most justified?
Are Pinhead and Chucky criminally underrated?
Who breaks the immersion the most?
>>
File: hdO8n.jpg (22KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
hdO8n.jpg
22KB, 750x423px
Or maybe he?
>>
>>82790418
I like the cenobites in the first movie because they're not demons, but just sex weirdos from the S&M dimension who want to share their fetishes. They're not really conventional bad guys. Chucky never did anything for me.

Jason has always been lame. Michael Myers got too silly as time went on. Freddy was always silly but in a good way. Still don't care for Freddy, though.

Leatherface is my favorite simply because the original TCM feels the most real of all these films. I don't like him as a horror icon or franchise character. I like him as the weirdo in the original.
>>
File: halloween_1978_still.jpg (174KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
halloween_1978_still.jpg
174KB, 1200x800px
Please don't let me down.
>>
>>82790497
Oh yes, original Leatherface was something else.
>>
File: Creeper-from-Jeepers-Creepers.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Creeper-from-Jeepers-Creepers.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Creeper?
>>
File: 1421690289104.jpg (69KB, 858x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1421690289104.jpg
69KB, 858x1088px
>>82790418
>Who breaks the immersion the most?

Fucking Jason as soon as they let that retard hack fuckface Kane Hodder play him and start making character decisions.

>Friday the 13th IV- Jason kills Tommy's dog
>Friday the 13th in New York- Kane decided Jason wouldn't hurt animals, and in the prior film he decided Jason wouldn't kill children despite the fact children are the culprits in Jason's first death in the lake.

Stunt men shouldn't be allowed to determine characters.

As far as the other film series go, I'd probably rate Halloween last. The first Halloween is probably the best move from all the franchises being discussed, but it has the quickest fall from grace.

Nightmare was always kind of corny, and F13 was always a Halloween 1 carbon copy. I'd agree with some of the other posts here and say original Leatherface is probably the most terrifying of the characters, with Pinhead being the one I've most fascinated by.
>>
>>82790703
Everyone always says that Friday the 13th copied Halloween but the first Friday movie has much more in common with 1970s Italian giallo films.
>>
>>82790928
Be that as it may, Sean Cunningham has admitted, multiple times, he came up with the premise after seeing Halloween.
>>
>>82790983
Well sure. It was a breakthrough indie slasher movie. Still though, making Jason's mother the original killer was a good twist.
>>
File: 1475392444760.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1475392444760.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>82790703
>The first Halloween is probably the best move from all the franchises being discussed, but it has the quickest fall from grace.
>he doesn't like 2 or season of the witch
>>
Mike Meyers
Freddy is by far the worst
Jason was cool as a kid, but now he's pretty lame
Leatherface is actually pretty scary
Mike is on another level of crazy though.
At least leatherface had a fucked up family and disfigurements, etc.. Mike was just fucking nuts for no reason lol.
>>
>>82790703
TCM > Halloween

>>82790418
Chucky is scarier than all of them.
>>
>>82791060
That is if you ignore all the stupid Thorn cult bullshit they came up with later on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.