[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scream Queens has been cancelled after two seasons. https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Scream Queens has been cancelled after two seasons.
https://deadline.com/2017/05/scream-queens-canceled-2-seasons-1202093589/
>>
File: 1446944643620.png (300KB, 382x442px) Image search: [Google]
1446944643620.png
300KB, 382x442px
>americlap horror story is still going even though it was been good or even near good since s2
>>
there was a sharp drop in quality for Season 2, so I'm not surprised they axed it before the trend could continue.

neat idea for a show, though. first season is horrorkino
>>
Well yeah the story couldn't go anywhere else. Sad though, I really liked the show. Still annoyed about Chad though
>>
Second season was boring. The new characters weren't interesting or funny. The overarching plot line of "The Green Meanie" was a predictable rehash of the first season. Killing off Chad was the worst mistake they made.

I wasn't going to watch another season anyway, I didn't even make it through S2.
>>
Is it true Emma Roberts turned down Harley Quinn for Scream Queens?
>>
>>82787478
Should've not gotten a second season.

The first season started well but the ending was trash. Only got halfway through the second season before I dropped it.
>>
File: 1465132087057.jpg (169KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1465132087057.jpg
169KB, 1916x1076px
>>82788006
>>82787888
Would season two have been better for you if they had Skyler Samuels doing tasteful but erotic panty scenes every other episode?
>>
>>82787478
that's what you get for killing off the best characters
>>
>>82787478
Good, two seasons too long.
>>
>>82788172
Honestly this. And not to sound like a shipper but Zayday just wasn't the same without Grace.
>>
>>82787478
I didn't even make it through season 1
>>82787751
>ahs
fucking glee with "horror", absolute shit
season 2 was somewhat bearable and last season looked like it had promise but also went to shit.
>>
>>82787888
I thought the first two episodes of season 2 were fantastic. A big problem I had with season 1 was that for a show trying to pay tribute to the slasher genre the kills were fucking pathetic. Almost all of them were literally bloodless. While the kills in the first two episodes of season 2 were pretty tame they compensated by making them very theatrical.

It was all downhill after those two episodes.
>>
>>82788514
>the kills were fucking pathetic
What? The slasher literally walked down the street fighting chads and cutting arms and heads off
>>
>>82788600
Then look at Grande or whatever the fuck that half nigger teeny bopper singer is in the first episode, get's her throat slit but it was almost bloodless. Even when Chad's crony got his arms chainsawed off there was a tiny amount of bloodflow.

Bloodless kills are fine if they can be presented in a theatrical energetic way like the first two episodes of season two. But this was no the case in season 1. Just lazy minimum effort all round. Pizza delivery guy getting blown up was the only memorable one. Girls getting their heads lawnmowered? All offscreen.
>>
>>82788046
JUST
>>
It shouldn't have had a second season.
>>
>>82788046
kek.

Reminds me of Emma Watson and Miles Teller's La La Land Fuckup
>>
>>82787478
Aw does it make your homofemmypeeny hurt OP?

Nobody want sot watch shit like this, save for 12 year old girls and faggots. Either way you're not welcome here
>>
File: Skyler in meadow.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Skyler in meadow.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>82788170
>Would season two have been better for you if they had Skyler Samuels doing tasteful but erotic panty scenes every other episode?

Yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.