[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My world does not end with these four walls. Slough's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 22

File: winnersh.png (731KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
winnersh.png
731KB, 1366x768px
My world does not end with these four walls. Slough's a big place... you know, and when I'm finished with Slough, there's Reading, Aldershot, Bracknell. You know, I've got – Didcot, Yateley. You know... my- Winnersh... Taplow. You know, because I am my own boss, I can- Burghfield...
>>
Enjoyed the thread yesterday but not sure if I have anything further to contribute.
>>
>They throw your shoes over the building when you beat them at trivia
>Americans think a guy staring at the camera after someone says something retarded is better
>>
>>82787035
>British "humour"
>>
File: brent.png (632KB, 757x523px) Image search: [Google]
brent.png
632KB, 757x523px
People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics."
>>
Slough is unironically the worst place I ever been in.
>>
>>82787055
Link?
>>
>>82787067
>American """""humour"""""
>something normal happens but it's funny because it's supposed to be funny
>someone states a fact but it's funny because it's supposed to be funny
>something funny happens and you are reminded for 10 minutes straight how funny that thing was
>>
File: dont make me redundant please.png (576KB, 657x526px) Image search: [Google]
dont make me redundant please.png
576KB, 657x526px
don't make me redundant... please... I don- I've changed my mind, I don't want redundancy, I don't want that, I haven't signed anything so... no okay then alright well I'm asking okay? *please* don't make me redundant... you can- you can talk to someone Jenny

>the wheels are already in motion

yeah well stop them

>David we're not going to discuss this

No, but just say that it's not definite now, before you go and we can... I will try twice as hard and I will be complacent and I will turn this place around if we just say that it's not definite now.. and you're not going until, and we can- starting from now- starting from now
pure kino
>>
>>82787067
>>82787282
SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLxHtBt2jtU
>>
>>82787331
Seriously though what the hell, mediocre acting for most of the series then that out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>82787353
JAAJAJAJAJAJAJA LE RANDOM!!11
>>
File: 1494688674263.png (523KB, 687x526px) Image search: [Google]
1494688674263.png
523KB, 687x526px
>>82787401
>mediocre acting
>>
>>82787331
2 seasons of contempt undone in a single moment
>>
File: little man.png (375KB, 692x428px) Image search: [Google]
little man.png
375KB, 692x428px
>>82787680
>>
>>82787401
>mediocre acting for m

Just because British acting requires understatement and calm instead of American style overacting and shrieking doesn't mean it is mediocre.
>>
>What is the single most important thing for a company? Is it the building? Is it the stock? Is it the turnover? It's the people, investment in people. My proudest moment here wasn't when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No. It was a young Greek guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me and he went 'Mr Brent, will you be the Godfather to my child?' Didn't happen in the end. We had to let him go, he was rubbish. He was rubbish.
>>
File: 1442758903969.jpg (15KB, 243x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442758903969.jpg
15KB, 243x216px
>>82787985
>>
>have a laugh, sure. But don't make the mistake of the laughter of HATE.
>>
>Live fast, die young? Live fast, sure - live too bloody fast sometimes. But die young? Not my way. Die old. Unorthodox, sue me.
>>
>>82788173
>Let's stop degrading women, shall we please. Let's have a laugh with them, not at them. Have a laugh at work, with women, at us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seJt1wTVoh0
>>
Get Out!
>>
thanks OP for reminding me its been enough time between watches that i can enjoy this again

one of the only shows that triggers some kind of emotional response from me cause it saw it and liked it before i became numb
>>
>the british version is superi-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THODznVOt8
>>
Even though Ricky Gervais has become (and probably always was) a hack in recent years The British Office is the absolute GOAT TV comedy ever made.
>>
>>82789576

Also if you disagree you don't know anything about tv.
>>
Reminder Ricky is the most successful person to ever live to ONLY hold a Bachelors in Philosophy
>>
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

PARKOUR XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kvw2BPKjz0
>>
>>82789633
bit too subtle for my taste thanks i need something more on the nose
>>
>>82789633
kek, do Americans really think this shit is realistic and documentary-like as long as the camera shakes a bit?
>>
What is the single most important thing for a company? Is it the building? Is it the stock? Is it the turnover? It's the people, investment in people. My proudest moment here wasn't when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No. It was a young Greek guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me and he went 'Mr Brent, will you be the Godfather to my child?' Didn't happen in the end. We had to let him go, he was rubbish. He was rubbish.
>>
>>82789605
A great way to establish yourself as a true patrician of the arts is by name-calling, responding to yourself, and screaming that anyone who disagrees with you is a pleb.
>>
>>82787985
>>82789713
>when i post before reading

Teehee
>>
>>82789734

A great way to establish yourself as an idiot is by ignoring what i said and not agreeing with me. What i said wasn't an opinion it's a fact, e.g. not subjective.

There is no better tv comedy than The Office, and if you don't see that then you are an idiot.

Now fuck off before I make you look like even more of an idiot.
>>
>>82789699
One of my biggest peeves of the whole American "mocumentary" style sit-coms is that they always have camera angles where the cameras would see each other. Or they have 4 or 5 different angles going on at the same time, when realistically you'd have 2 camera crews there at most.
>>
>>82789828

Jesus christ who the fuck cares. Imagine how shit it would look if you could always see multiple camera guys in the background. Fucking autistic piece of shit I swear to God.
>>
>>82789699
this

you totally forget the US version is supposed to be a documentary until that ham fisted subplot where Pam almost fucks the boom mic guy

whereas in the UK version you were always aware that this was supposed to be a documentary

this is one of the GOAT moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSmnGGCf3-4
>>
>>82789261
This is a completely separate entity
UK office is GOAT, this movie sucks

Although the hotel room scene was ok and wouldn't have been too out of place in the original series
>>
>>82789906
agggaaahaha AMERICANS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB

You're lucky your currency is strong so you can pay migrants to create the brain drain because you cunts are fucking garbage
>>
The new songs were great, but the movie sucked. Many of the scenes were fake like the american office, for example when they filmed the live performances and people in the audience shook their head and so on.

But when the snow is released on "don't cry, it's christmas" is a GOAT moment
>>
>>82789957
>Reddit spacing

what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>82789949
There are some funny scenes but I agree, this movie is so forced. Ricky should have keep the character in retirement like he always promised he would. He can't even remember how to play Brent and just spend most of the movie spamming the "nervous giggle" and ignores the rest of the speech pattern.
>>
>>82789906
It would look... what's that word? REALISTIC, you fucking pleb.
>>
>>82790134
hmm you seem to know a lot about Reddit

I just like my posts to be readable
>>
>>82790077
That wheezing laugh he does throughout was so annoying. He overuses it so much and I can't even recall Brent doing it at all in the show.

It's so clear that Gervais doesn't understand what made the office and Brent so great anymore
>>
>>82790077
He also rely too much on sex jokes now.
Same can be seen in derek s02, wasn't Smerch involved in s01 and left for s02?
>>
>>82789814
>There is no better tv comedy than The Office

That's kind of funny considering there aren't any jokes
>>
>>82787062
>insecure eurotard bring up America because of his massive inferiority complex
>>
>>82789828

Parks and Rec is a huge culprit of this. It allows them to be lazy with their writing and use the mockumentary format when it suits them.
>>
>>82790543
He never said anything about being from europe, sounds like you have a persecution complex as well as an inferiority complex mate.
>>
>>82790077
Steven Merchant was the reason he was successful. And all he had to do in the original Office was follow the script (written by Smerch) and do the Brent mannerisms.

Though I don't know how bad he is in the movie, but it might just be that it isnt as good because the writing is all Gervais.
>>
>>82790573
No one said anything about America either, didn't stop him from sperging out. Glad my comment upset you enough to respond for him, stay mad third worlder.
>>
>seppo cunts lecturing Dad

Fuck up pooftas
>>
>>82790505
Most of the humour in the show doesn't come from traditional jokes. There are still plenty of examples of it though, like so
https://youtu.be/XZMqOMtl5C0?t=51
>>
>>82790613
You got mad at the first reply in the thread just because someone implied something bad about your country, you're just as much of a sperg. I replied for him because I fucking hate yanks and the only reason they come into Office UK threads is to insist that their shit version of the show is anything above garbage, let alone actually better than the original.
>>
>>82790471
it must be hard being such a thin skinned autist
>>
>>82787062
>Americans think a guy staring at the camera after someone says something retarded is better
Tim did this in the original.
>>
>>82787353

Way to completely destroy the grounded reality of The Office。
>>
>>82790691
>that projection

I enjoy the English office more, I just like calling out inferiority complex when i see it. There was no reason to make it a pissing match between English or US office, but insecure anons like yourself can't help themselves.
>>
>he went home to get it
The GOAT ep
>>
This has no doubt been said countless times, but it's pretty fucking incredible just how much Gervais embodies the worst characteristics of Brent. He is such a fucking pretentious piece of shit.
>>
>>82790649
>>82787035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cir05JyEsV0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sastUCRkC_g&t=11s
Post more Office clips, enough with the fighting over which is better.

Lets all just agree that the Office US is a good but bland sitcom and that the Office UK is one of the best sitcoms of the 21st century (if not the best) and has the best handling of relationships and pathos in a comedy to date.

I like the US Office personally, it's a great parody of the original.
>>
>>82790832
Agreed
>>
I WILL NOT have her tunnel bandied around this office Willy. Nilly.
>>
>>82787353
Embarrassing. I'm glad I dropped this after the 2nd season
>>
Look at you, you're a disgrace

or something like that when hes talking to a drunk woman
>>
>>82790819

Yet vulnerable too. If he was just purely annoying the show wouldn't work.
>>
Did the UK Office came out of nowhere? Are there any similar shows that came before?
>>
File: the_office_gareth.jpg (33KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
the_office_gareth.jpg
33KB, 180x200px
you should try it on.
>>
>>82790778
That's immersion breaking, surely Tim wouldn't know we didn't already know that.
>>82790909
t. American?
>>
>>82790974
would have been more likely Brent has an office guitar (for emergencies)
>>
File: Fray Bentos.jpg (45KB, 532x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fray Bentos.jpg
45KB, 532x450px
>>
>>82790832
>Office UK is one of the best sitcoms
Not really a sitcom though. Just a drama with some comedy.
>>
>>82790946
Brent and Googlefreak got paid by Microsoft to make a comedy instruction video for like Windows 98 or something

And then it was really funny cause they were making fun of Managers/nerds, and they just decided to make a pilot after it got really well received
>>
>>82791021
yeah but they probably filmed when he went to get it, Tim couldn't know if that would be cut or not
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhEfym7wXc

you can tell this is genuine laughter from Gervais
>>
>>82790946
Trailer Park Boys started around the same time but there weren't any mockumentaries that dealt with mundane, day to day life without anything fantastic or wacky happening.

That's what made the UK office so good; nothing that happened in it is hard to believe would happen in some office in a shithole like slough. That's the main thing that the US version got wrong and unfortunately it's the main thing that makes the original GOAT
>>
>>82791127
>nothing that happened in it is hard to believe would happen in some office in a shithole like slough

I think what made the Office so popular was because everyone knew a Brent

every office I've worked in has had "characters" similar to those seen in the office, that's why I love it so much
>>
>>82791109
I love how Finchy is built up to be this great, funny guy by Brent for ages and when he turns up he's just some copy and paste lecherous knobhead
>>
>>82791076
Sure that was before?
They did a GOAT show where Gervais plays a Bowie wannabe though, and a sort of pilot in -98
>>
>>82791076
>>82791171
you're getting your timelines all mixed up

the Office came before the Microsoft thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qfsb6y-SUo
>>
>>82790960
>Try it on properly, without the stuff underneath

Underrated scene
>>
>>82787035
>tfw you live in Winnersh

Never thought I would see it mentioned on 4chan
>>
>>82790946
There was a police show called Operation Good Guys that was done in the same mockumentary style. It was more conventional comedy though.
>>
>>82791186
No that video was commissioned and they realised how funny it was and made a pilot for BBC
>>
>>82791109
Who says famine has to be depressing?!
>>
>>82791186
Thought so. Here's that Bowie episode. That was before, and kind of similar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQ019iAcQM
>>
>>82791247
no, you're a fucking idiot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-402057/Gervais-fails-funny-Microsoft-training-videos.html
>>
>>82787196
>t. Swindon lot
>>
>>82791088
They're there to film the office. Not the goings on that happen outside the office. Only time they leave that setting, if I remember, is the office quiz night thing they have.
>>
>>82791300
i dont give a fuck i remember merchant saying in an interview thats how it happened and if i find the source youll look like a right cunt
>>
>>82791359
http://www.adweek.com/creativity/ricky-gervais-and-stephen-merchants-microsoft-training-videos-11644/

>Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant filmed a handful of videos in 2004 as training materials for Microsoft’s U.K. employees, with Gervais hilariously reprising his role as David Brent from The Office. A must-watch.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290978/

>The Office
>2001-2003

HURRRR

fucking mug, now who looks the cunt, absolute fucking specimen
>>
>>82791338
Are you fucking autistic? There's a cut where Brent goes from not having a guitar to having one, how would Tim know they were going to cut there?
>>
File: office.jpg (46KB, 471x403px) Image search: [Google]
office.jpg
46KB, 471x403px
>have you all met this little lady here
>>
File: CriAgcxWYAAAtDU.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CriAgcxWYAAAtDU.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
>>82791333
I went your swindon lot are little slugs little slugs with no personality and you're just jealous that we're better at everything than you

I tell you what, and on a serious not if it did kick off - get out - I don't want you lot getting hurt it's not worth it

>I'd step in if you want

nah this'd be big boy shit mate, but cheers
>>
>>82791398
IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE THAT MICROSOFT HIRED THEM TWICE
>>
>>82791487
WELL IT FUCKING ISN'T THE CASE IS IT YOU CUNT
>>
and professionalism is..and that is what I want, OK? That's all.
>>
>>82791398
WERE BROKE COMEDIANS FROM THE RADIO NOONE KNOWS ABOUT SO WE'RE GONNA MAKE MICROSOFT SIGN A CONTRACT SAYING THEY WONT RELEASE THIS VIDEO

BECAUSE WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GET FAMOUS OR KNOWN? FUCK THAT

THERES NO WAY THEY HIRED THEM BACK TO FILM A SECOND SET OF VIDEOS

IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>up to me nuts in guts
>>
>>82787256
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/82749782/#82749782
>>
>>82791398
Absolutely BTFO
>>
>>82791487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RFwnujWdc
This has nothing to do with MS mate, just admit you're wrong.
>>
>>82791338
That episode is filmed on "training-day". The crew was probably there the whole day. There was surely footage of Brent leaving to get his guitar, if it was a documentary it wouldn't be natural for Tim to tell us he went home to get it then, as he wouldn't know how the documentary would be cut.
>>
>>82791425
What's that got to do with anything you fucking weapon? You know these things i.e. real documentaries, get edited after filming. If they have something that explains to the audience that David Brent went home specifically to get a guitar, they would put it in there.
>>
>>82791521
HE SAYS AT THE START OF THE VIDEO EVERYONE KNOWS WHO HE IS

IT'S FUCKING DAVID BRENT, THE CHARACTER CREATED IN THE OFFICE

THEY DIDN'T INVENT THE FUCKING CHARACTER FOR MICROSOFT YOU ABSOLUTE MONGOLOID

THERE WERE ONLY ONE SET OF VIDEOS MADE FOR MICROSOFT AND THEY WERE MADE IN 2004

THE OFFICE ENDED IN FUCKING 2003

WHAT PART OF THIS IS STRUGGLING TO GET THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL? DID YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE?

>A spokeswoman for Gervais said she was concerned people would think the comedian was reprising his role as David Brent.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING DICKHEAD
>>
>>82787353
Wow awful
>>
Much unintelligence ITT
Enjoy the Golden years episode I posted above instead of arguing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQ019iAcQM
>>
>>82791576
Yes EXACTLY, for the entire duration of Brent saying that he was going home, him leaving the office, and him returning with the guitar, the camera would have been rolling. Tim would somehow have to know that all of those scenes would be cut out in the edit and that there'd be a need to explain what happened. If you were being filmed then you'd look fucking retarded if every five minutes you told the camera what had just happened in case it was edited out.
>>
>>82789633
Jesus Christ this awful
>>
this microsoft lad has been absolutely BTFO

absolutely eviscerated off the face of the earth
>>
>>82791694
But equally, the "editor" might have cut that line if it wasn't necessary, and put in the other stuff. But rather than have time wasted on showing Brent leaving and then returning with a guitar, it's said in a 5 second sound bite. And who knows what someone would say if if they were being recorded for a documentary. By that thinking, half the things that happen wouldn't have happened, because no one, apart from people like Brent, can be so self unaware that they would look like a massive twat on national television.
>>
>>82789957
>shitdick
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 2629098-4574023867-tumbl.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2629098-4574023867-tumbl.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>82791833
>>
File: BwYwpORCYAA5oGB.jpg (21KB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
BwYwpORCYAA5oGB.jpg
21KB, 600x317px
Just Roper to beat
>>
We were once SUPPORTED by a little-known Scottish outfit named Texas
>>
>>82791509
MIGHT BE, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU ALL CAPS LOVING SPASTIQUE
>>
>>82791784
REALLY YOU CUNT? YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE. I'LL GO UP AGAINST YOU AANNDD YOUR'RE FAGGET MATE. MEET ME IRL AND SETTLE LIKE GROWN MEN?
>>
File: A5bZPJKCYAA-jrA.jpg (12KB, 576x335px) Image search: [Google]
A5bZPJKCYAA-jrA.jpg
12KB, 576x335px
You headbutt a girl on tv and you're labelled a prat, and that's the game, you know.. I'm not a plonker!
>>
Brent... mused
>>
>>82792915
Do you actually think it's funny though?
>>
>>82793102
That sentence isn't as smart as you think it is
>>
>>82792961
Brent says "no comment"
>>
you fuck one dog...
>>
>>82793148
What is a "girlfriend"?
>I don't know, someone you have sex with?
Alright, don't get coarse... in a magazine for the public. I don't think you'll win a Pullitzer for FILTH.
>>
>>82787175
Wow I can actually understand what the fuck he's saying and it's mildly amusing. How the fuck did Brits invent such a soggy language around English where it is indecipherable to normal people.
>>
I've sort of fused Flashdance with MC Hammer shit
>>
>>82793202
put a sock in it Yank
>>
>>82793202
you must speak in the heaviest dumbfuck redneck accent if you cant understand british
>>
>>82791243
That was great, I'd say almost Office tier, especially the first series. It went a bit shit after that though and the characters went from somewhat believable to completely retarded.
>>
>>82793303
this bait has all the strength of a 70 year old polio victim
>>
>>82792915
This is exactly why we hate you, Americunts. You're a delusional and insufferable lot. Unimaginably arrogant. Your belief that we hate you because we're jealous is further proof of this. Nobody is jealous of your atrocious low-IQ brainwashing culture, be sure of that! (You didn't do shit worth a damn in WW2)
>>
>>82793384
WE
WUZ
NOT
AN
AFRICAN
AND
ARABIC
TERRITORY
N
SHIT

Remember when is the lowest form of nationalism
>>
>>82793278
It came before the office too, so I consider it the original.
>>
>>82793656
Yeah, because there's no gun violence over here seeing as guns are banned, so knives are the biggest handheld threat to life. It's nice not having huge problems.
>>
File: im_alan_partridge_suit.jpg (48KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
im_alan_partridge_suit.jpg
48KB, 300x400px
>>82790946
Heavily influenced by Alan Partridge. Which had a mockumentary fake realism style.
>>
Tim and dawn were the GOAT tier tv romance.

Dat ending.
>>
>>82793882
trying too hard to be funny
>>
>>82793882
Nothing to do with guns lad. If guns were legal, they'd have them as well.
>>
>>82793969
>rape doesn't happen in the US

mmm yes very weak banter mate, trying way too hard
>>
>>82791446
trivia: this actress was one of the many victims that jimmy savile molested.
what a sick cunt, it's a shame he never faced justice.
>>
File: david.jpg (59KB, 1016x574px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
59KB, 1016x574px
>>
>im just editing some of the hilarious bloopers from the office
>do you want to see some of the times we fucked up? * giggles*

I wish theyd never end rick
>>
>>82794196
your president was quite literally elected on a policy to build a physical wall to stop rapists entering your country mate don't get brave now
>>
>>82794199
At least they reported on it.
>>
>>82794207
MONKEH
>>
File: 1384652931524.jpg (40KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1384652931524.jpg
40KB, 500x477px
>ywn work on the set of the Office
>>
>>82794207
IIIIIII'M COMIN UP SO YOU BETTER GET THE PARTY STARTED

SHAMON
>>
>>82794196
But we don't. You're talking about hypotheticals. I didn't realise you thought this was actually happening NOW! Ha, lad, don't talk about countries of which you know nothing
>>
>>82794357
your country is so full of rapists you have to build a physical wall to stop them

America is less than 60% white

Spanish is the primary language in Miami

your shithouse country is FUBAR
>>
>>82794118

That's my Radox
>>
>>82794565
try again sweetie :) x http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/theresa-may-commits-tories-cutting-net-migration-uk-tens-thousands/
>>
The outtakes are great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOKUBIf4VEw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf100kkIm48
>>
>>82794565
>one incident
Drop in the bucket compared to the number of gun murders in the US.
>>
>>82793199
Who else has seen this FILTH?
How have you seen it, you haven't even got email!
>someone printed it out for me
>>
>>82794692
>muh rape gangs
Pathetic!
>>
File: Seonadancing.jpg (82KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
Seonadancing.jpg
82KB, 400x397px
Also managed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7mEB2wnDLQ
>>
is parks and recreation based on the office?
>>
>>82789576
>GOAT
>ever made

doing it wrong
>>
>>82794565
One country doesn't represent the entire country you stupid cunt.

The fact that it's a tabloid means that the entire picture has been dumbed down so that retards like you get a large emotional reaction about it.

It's a horrible thing that happened but it's far from the norm and is more indicative of Rotherams council being incompetent than the whole country being complicit in child sexual abuse.
>>
I didn't call you like, Whale Man or Blubber Man as soon as I saw you.
>>
>>82791054
mong. what's dramatic?
>>
File: 1494877993.png (619KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494877993.png
619KB, 675x1200px
>>
The Christmas special is telekino. Nothing has bested it yet.
>>
>>82795899
Let's grow ourselves a big goggle-eyed freak!
>>
>>82793382
What the fuck? Why do you talk like that? Your fedoracore pseudo intellectualism is showing faggot.
>>
>>82796328
Jesus Christ, can you faggots please shut up and stop shitting up the one good thread on /tv/
>>
And that's Crufts.
>>
>>82792915
It was actually the Russians who saved Europe, but whatever, keep believing that y'all won Vietnam and shit
>>
>>82792961
Strings to Brent's bow: number one - philanthropist
>>
>>82796254
holy fuck, no, it's full of misses, lifeless af and ruined the original with those forced happy endings.

at least the brent movie was doing its own thing without dragging other characters down.
>>
Stop all this tired old /int/ bickering in this office thread
>>
>>82789633
I started watching the American version first and somewhere in the middle I decided to take a break and see how the British one was. After marathoning it on a single night I went back to the American days after and then realized how over the top and unrealistic it really was.

Haven't been able to enjoy the American one again.
>>
>>82789576
Wrong
>>
>>82787035
he's just not funny
>>
>>82792385

I bloody love football
>>
>>82791271

Young smirk-fu as a receptionist, ~5:30
>>
File: Bpryh1OIUAAs4ch.jpg (23KB, 599x328px) Image search: [Google]
Bpryh1OIUAAs4ch.jpg
23KB, 599x328px
>Needs?
>>
File: erm.png (59KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
erm.png
59KB, 600x719px
>>82787353
>Americans unironically think this is funny
>>
>>82791127
>Get told to watch The Office
>It's incredible

>Get told to watch Trailer Park Boys
>It's an absolutely awful show

Don't fall for it, lads.
>>
>>82800031
I'm on season 3 and I like it so far.
>>
>>82794607
>BISHOP MUZOREWA
>>
>>82793834
yeah I'd recommend anyone who likes the UK Office to watch I'm Alan Partridge, just avoid knowing me knowing you its shite
>>
File: dfghj.jpg (22KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
dfghj.jpg
22KB, 446x336px
>>82801049
>just avoid knowing me knowing you its shite
>>
>>82801049
>I'm not driving a mini metro
>>
>>82800985

BASHING THE BISHOP
>>
>>82796640

I just thought how weird as fuck was the fact that tim pretty much put his life on pause for 3 years
>>
>>82787353
Did they cut off the punchline in the youtube clip or was that really it?
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.