[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something about this movie bugged me since I was really young:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1404539906734[1].png (372KB, 969x537px) Image search: [Google]
1404539906734[1].png
372KB, 969x537px
Something about this movie bugged me since I was really young: Why at the end when the temple is collapsing and the mummy had been defeated, Rick and his companions are escaping, and Beni comes up behind them begging for help. Rick turns to Beni and goes COME ON COME ON COME ON trying to help him through the collapsing room.

Why does Rick suddenly decide to try and help Beni escape as the temple is collapsing when Beni was a dick to him the whole fucking time?
>>
>>82785209
"better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path" he was just trying to survive, can't fault him for that
>>
>>82785209
Because it was what Jesus would've done.
>>
>>82785209

Just because Beni is a dick doesn't mean that Rick is a dick.
>>
they used to be friends and he forgot they weren't anymore
>>
>>82785295
This.
>>
>>82785209
Because there was once a time when not every male lead was a brooding anti-hero.
>>
>>82785209
Rick's the hero and it's a kids movie.
>>
Because he was on the wrong side of the river.
>>
>>82786551
this
>>
They dug coal together
>>
EY RICK, M'AVE ALL THE HORSES
>>
Because Rick was a good person.
>>
File: Imhotep 1.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Imhotep 1.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>82786551
Kek
>>
>>82785209
He wanted to fugg that sandy b-hole one more time.
>>
>>82785209
Because the archetype relies on the protagonist being inherently benevolent. It's purely a statistical thing that mainstream audiences at the time were expecting, so you had to write characters that way.
>>
>>82786104
This is the actual real answer.
>>
>>82786104
>>82787497
The sequel is a kids movie. TM1 is a remake of a B movie/pulp.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.