[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this kino? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMG Xq9_IQBQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Is this kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMGXq9_IQBQ
>>
>>82784305
yes
>>
>>82784305
we used to beat up kids that liked this movie
>>
>>82785798
1/10. No creativity.
>>
Nah it's pretty forgettable.

Main pop theme is kinda nice.
>>
Nah, If there was a true kino Disney movie it would be this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxX-SPD6bW4
>>
its pretty underrated
>>
>>82786006
this is also kino
>>
>>82784305
it was good, very underrated, but quite forgettable despite all that. I mean, it's solid, but I doubt that anyone would call it first if asked of saying one disney movie.
>>
>>82785957
>it's pretty forgettable

I'd say it's the opposite, for me that is
>>
>>82786006
That's not The Sword in the Stone
>>
>>82784305
We are still here, Jim
>>
>>82784305
Imagine if Disney made a live action movie of this
>>
>>82784305
that cheesy-ass theme song makes me nostalgic the early '00s and the overly sentimental pop rock that was popular at the time.
>>
File: TP_JIm.png (126KB, 350x323px) Image search: [Google]
TP_JIm.png
126KB, 350x323px
>>82786180
don't give them ideas. If they made one for Pete's Dragon then I'm willing to bet they'll make a live-action remake for all their films (except Song of the South, though that would be kino)
>>
>>82786228
>if they made one for Pete's Dragon

But the original was live action too.
>>
>>82784305
Still remember watching this in the cinema.
>>
Does it have Marian? If no, then it's not kino.
>>
>>82784305
For me it's either TSitS or Atlantis.
>>
Disney hasn't made a great movie since the 90s. All of this is mediocre, endless trash.
Literally the only classic worthy cartoon in the last 20 years are Rango and Spirit.
>>
no
>>82785798
based
>>
>>82786006
I don't like this movie but Helga is one of the best animated characters I've ever seen.
>>
>>82786667
I do dislike certain parts of it, for example how the Atlanteans speak all languages because their language is the proto language, that's not how language works! Or how the Altanteans have lost their knowledge even though they are the same generation that was around when Atlantis fell, again makes no sense

So you can say that as soon as they find Atlantis the movie starts cracking a bit, would have been far more enjoyable if Milo was the only one who could understand the Atlanteans and had to do all translating, also the whole knowledge lost thing should simply be the king disallowing usage of their technology in fear that it would cause another cataclysm

So it has issues in the second half, but I still think it's a beautifully animated movie and has a very intriguing and entertaining plot
>>
>>82786997
>I do dislike certain parts of it, for example how the Atlanteans speak all languages because their language is the proto language, that's not how language works!
agreed, but at least they give the bare minimum explaination as to why they can communicate, unlike the road to eldorado where the protagonists for no reason perfectly understand the indios
>>
>>82787102
I guess the difference is that Road to El Dorado doesn't take itself seriously enough for it to be an issue, everyone speaks english and the horse acts like a human, just about what you expect from a cartoon

Atlantis had the guy who created Klingon craft a fully functional language with its own grammar and syntax, based on a mixture of indo-european language and native american, the main reason Milo was brought along and was the main character was because of his linguistic expertise, all Atlanteans and all their writing in the first half were in their fictional language, and then they just drop it for no reason with an illogical explanation

Did Disney think too much Atlantean would scare the audience?
>>
Treasure Planet was Trash, Titan A.E. was way cooler
>>
File: 7.jpg (78KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
78KB, 1280x960px
Milo from Atlantis is pretty much Daniel Jackson from Stargate
>>
>>82787599
>atrocious cg: the movie was way cooler
>>
>>82784305
God damn this movie is so fuckin aesthetic
Gave me such a steampunk boner growing up
>>
File: 1494689611982.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494689611982.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>82786415
Marian is pure Kino, I agree.
>>
>>82784305
A surprisingly decent adaptation of source material.
>>
>>82788768
damn....shes cute
>>
>>82784305
yes indeed
>>
>>82786228
I didn't hate the jungle book remake.
>>
>>82784305
>>82786006
severely underappreciated movies in my opinion
>>
I genuinely love this movie, great setting, great art style, fun characters, good shit all around.
>>
>>82784305
IT FUCKIN IS.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.