[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies like Ten Cloverfield Lane that start off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8586.jpg (62KB, 656x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8586.jpg
62KB, 656x343px
What are some movies like Ten Cloverfield Lane that start off in one genre but totally change by the end? (Most of the movie is a thriller but then turns into a sci fi action flick in last ten minutes)
>>
>>82781897
Birds
From Dusk Til Dawn
Red Eye
>>
>>82781897

spoiler tag OP you nigger.

From Dusk Till Dawn
The Guest
The list can go on
>>
>>82781897
The Wailing.
Starts of as a quirky korean comedy and end up as a full on horror, and it's pulled of quite good actually.
>>
File: kill_list_march_2012[1].jpg (100KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
kill_list_march_2012[1].jpg
100KB, 489x640px
I think Kill List is a good example, I really like it
>>
>>82782051
>The Wailing
Movies that /tv/ tricked you into watching
>>
>>82782605
What's wrong with it?

I always see the name of this movie being thrown around here.
>>
Audition
>>
bone tomahawk
>>
>>82781897
You mean movies that are great but the last 10 minutes ruin it
>>
Sunshine or Event Horizon, I always mix these up
>>
>>82784169
Oh, Take Shelter.
>>
>>82781897
Split. From suspense thriller to cape kino in the last minutes.
>>
>>82784169
You're a fag and it didn't ruin the movie.

It was based in the world in which Cloverfield takes place. The ending was absolutely necessary and it wasn't thrown in for bullshit. The entire movie literally revolved around goodman warning that ayylmaos have landed.

In the end, we see that ayylamaos ,did in fact, land.

So how the fuck did the ending ruin anything?
The movie was great and i wanted more tbqhflaam
>>
>>82784187
You mean Sunshine for sure, third act turns into a slasher movie
>>
>>82781946
>Red Eye

Why?
>>
>>82781976
>The list can go on
Please do continue the list.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.