[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>almost all of your partners are dead >killed by who cares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>almost all of your partners are dead
>killed by who cares
>gonna have romantic sex in the shower because you feel is the right time

Really? Also, how comes they dont see that fucking big city when they are landing, Prometheus was better, this was shit and felt like a Predator movie
>>
>not realizing the best parts of a relationshit are things getting so bad you can just say "fuck it" for an hour and get lost in sex

OP confirmed vigrin
>>
>>82780999
>no Neomorph qt to blow on
why live?
>>
>>82780999
>he hasn't had stress/anxiety-relieving sex

This scene was fine you turbovirgin.
>>
>>82781027
^This.They were obviously having sex to relax and redirect their minds to somewhere else.OP is too much of a millenial virgin that he cant relate.
>>
File: 1484838152854.png (439KB, 813x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484838152854.png
439KB, 813x900px
>>82780999

WEE WOO WEE WOO

EMERGENCY TRIPS CONFIRM

OFFICER PEPE ON THE SCENE CIVILIANS PLEASE DONT PANIC

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

ALERT ALERT ALERT

EMERGENCY TRIPS

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
>>
>>82781169
was it autism?
>>
>>82781095
I was gonna have sex one time but my anxiety was so high my body involuntarily took on the characteristics of a corpse.
>>
>>82781454
Yes it was
>>
I remember when people said AVP was shit and totally not canon.
Right now AVP looks like a film compared to Prometheus and Covenant.
>>
>>82780999

Literally the only scene in the movie that made sense
>>
File: 1443793475620.jpg (35KB, 250x169px)
1443793475620.jpg
35KB, 250x169px
>>82780999
>Race mixing gets you killed
>what did Ridley mean by this?
>>
>>82781733

>race mixing gets you killed
>faggotry gets you killed
>pixie cuts get you killed
>cowboy hat gets you killed
>>
>>82781759
Ridley truly is /ourguy/
>>
>>82781759
Cowboy hat doesnt
>>
>>82782017

Wait EB&D survives but awesome tits with bon bon nipples doesn't?
>>
>>82782049
Dont know who awesome tits with bon bon nipples is, the blonde chick that was in the killing or the one that appears on la la land, no hotties in this film so i dont know...
>>
>>82782452

notRipley aka Katherine Waterson, the main chick google her tits, they nice
>>
>>82782509
Oh, she lives too yes, dont know if she will be in the next one due to what happens at the end..
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.