[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the shock and disgust you feel when you're hanging out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: rick-and-morty-season-3[1].png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-season-3[1].png
768KB, 1920x1080px
>the shock and disgust you feel when you're hanging out with your friends, they play this and you actually like it
>like it enough to watch the whole season 1 in a day
>>
Rubba dub dub, am I right?
>>
>>82779285
God who even fucking cares anymore. Thread hidden
>>
I just wish the voice acting was less stupid and cringey, the actual plotlines and humor are great, if sometimes over the top immature
>>
>>82779285
stop listening to /tv/

stop listening to 4chan, period

they're always either

A) wrong

B)full of shit.

or

C) straight up lying to you for kicks

always.
>>
File: aight.jpg (21KB, 462x301px) Image search: [Google]
aight.jpg
21KB, 462x301px
>tfw you enjoyed it and shared it with your friends but your friends like it too much and won't stfu about it
>>
>>82779320
how did /tv/ hurt you man?
>>
>>82779285
It's a fine cartoon.

It's the fans that are fucking obnoxious fuck wits. The perfect embodiment of geek culture and rabid fanboyism.
>>
>>82779320
I never go on here, I just assumed that the reception would be extremely negative because of the incredible retardation and reddit user appeal of the show
>>
>>82779351
why are you lying though?
>>
You did anon. you beat /tv/. Go and spread the word, leave us to our filth, its too late for us
>>
It's a neat show. You're allowed to watch, and even enjoy it.

But, as soon as you take the show seriously, start putting labels like "smart" on it or making it political, that is the moment you have gone full reddit and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>82779285
My mentally deficient friend loves this show.
>>
>>82779516
I have never understood this argument. The show makes fun of its own morality quite a bit, and is about crazy wacky magic science, anyone who takes it seriously isn't reddit, but mentally retarded
>>
Finally got around to it yesterday, pretty fucking funny. That a cartoon character saying god isn't real triggered so many people here is amusing. Delicate little flowers.
>>
I think it's a good show, consistently funny. I don't see why anyone would call it smart though it's fucking stupid, most of the jokes are really dumb and that's what's funny about it. A good show to watch while you're high, I think, I don't smoke weed so I'm not sure.
>>
>>82779285
>tfw didn't love this show, but it grew on me by the time i'd watched four or so episodes
>if I had watched it after reading about it on 4chan, i probably would have dropped it way earlier and missed out
/tv/ is cancer
>>
>>82779351
>reddit user appeal of the show
I need to spend some time on Reddit to figure out what the theme is there that this show supposedly appeals to.

Is it a right-wing Christian board? As that's the only group I could think of that would approve of a show where the nihilist atheist MC is a miserable asshole, forever taking one step towards becoming a feeling human being, then immediately taking three steps back.
>>
Good thing I watched the first episodes before 4chan started hating it.

Remember, these are people who regularly post in Dr. Who generals, and then call R&M reddit. Noone should take them seriously.
>>
>>82779957
no its a wacky science atheist totally pop culture referencing (and simultaneously critiqueing) lover of michael cera-esque awkward teen humor forum

still a good show, though.
>>
The subplots are interesting but anything to do with the two main characters was just obnoxious for me. The way they speak and stuff they say is not far from the 'lol so randumb' shit people claim to hate. But I really liked the Dad and his subplots. I watched a good 5 episodes and didn't like it, does it get any better?
>>
>>82780093
the show grows into itself more in season 2 and becomes more confident in the humor. I think you should stick it out. Check out s2ep1, it's considered one of the best.
>>
Its a pretty typical Adult Swim show that somehow strangely got a ridiculously large following that is cringeworthy as hell.
>>
>>82780166
I'd say it's pretty high end for Adult Swim.
>>
>>82779285
My girlfriend watched this because some friends suggested it to her, and she says she hated it.
>>
>>82779285
>>like it enough to watch the whole season 1 in a day
>2 hours of content
>lol im such a nerd XD
>>
>>82780240
>what are responsibilities
>>
File: 1460422634501.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1460422634501.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>82780093
How does anyone like the shitty parents. I can understand people liking/not liking the main characters, but watching a retarded faggot and his wife with a superiority complex and daddy issues fail a marriage is always excruciating and painful
>>
>>82780270
Watching the Father fail in everything was the only real amusement I got.
>>
>>82780259
>if you have 2 hours of spare time you are clearly a jobless slacker
>>
>>82780270
agree, the only characters I've actually liked so far are Rick and Mr. Meeseeks
>>
>>82779925
>4chan is cancer

It's really weird how well a bunch of autists on a fucking forum can really effect how you view things. Just take everything you read here as a joke with a ton of salt just to safe
>>
>>82780270
Beth is legit mentally ill, there shouls be an episode where she gets institutionalized
>>
> garage
> dildo
> rick
> okay
>>
>>82780339
Who knows, maybe with Jerry out of the picture she might stop drinking, that would be a decent plot point.

Making it harder for Jerry to blend more easily into the family
>>
>>82780339
This, Jerry is stupid and flanderised but well meaning, Beth should be taken away
>>
>>82779285

>giving a fuck what other people think about what you like or don't like

is this the most reddit personality attribute of them all?
>>
>>82780339
>Beth is legit mentally ill, there shouls be an episode where she gets institutionalized

That's was S3E1 is all about though. No sane woman would ever divorce a man who tries as hard as Randy does.
>>
>>82779285
What'd you expect?

The only /tv/ criticism you see is 'le rare atheist joke' and 'le burping'

This board and 4chan is general is fucking shitty at supporting their opinions because they don't know what they're talking about most of the time.
>>
File: 1493041947578.jpg (7KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493041947578.jpg
7KB, 212x200px
>>82779285
every normie was talking about it and i watched season one in like a day and i have no idea what was special about that show it wasn't even funny... Literally waste of time if i could id rather stare in the wall than watch that retarded show... I regret every second of it...
>>
>>82780521
This, if you want accurate observations, go to a smaller hobby based board, if you want shit come here, /v/, /b/ and /pol/
>>
If you want actual rick and morty discussions go to /co/

staying here is just a form of self sucking
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.