[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? MARTHA? WHY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? MARTHA? WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME? I GUESS I'M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU SINCE YOUR MOM HAS THE SAME NAME AS MINE. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND NOW, CLARK

What did Zack "The Hack" Snyder mean by this?
>>
File: 1357515054098.jpg (24KB, 691x483px) Image search: [Google]
1357515054098.jpg
24KB, 691x483px
The bigger question is what the fuck the Flash was talking about
>Louis is the key to everything!
She literally doesn't do a fucking thing the entire movie. Her character had no purpose whatsoever except filing the quota of shit that needs to be in a Superman movie.
>>
File: 1494806830707.png (668KB, 718x970px) Image search: [Google]
1494806830707.png
668KB, 718x970px
>>82777290
>Marvel tries too hard to create memes in their movies
>DC simply creates context that is easily exploitable
and that's why they're the superior company
>>
>>82777711
>that pic
well, at least they're having fun with it.
>>
Here, /v/ https://imgur.com/a/DIdY8
>>
>>82777290
How would Batman know if Superman had a mom? Up until that point he just thought Superman was some alien, flying around, fucking shit up. You're not retarded are you, OP?
>>
>>82777290
You just don't get it. BvS was so deep a pleb like you couldn't possibly understand it.
It was a shit movie and I hope whoever was responsie for the script never finds work again
>>
>>82778106
>He wont let another die
>Goes to a warehouse and kills 7 people with his bare hands

Would have been a great opportunity for him to switch back to non lethal means, a triumphant return for the HERO who once valued life being rekindled to see the error of his ways. But nope. What we needed was a EBIN fight scene where a guy gets hit in the head with a wooden crate
>>
>A jar of piss
>>
>>82778242
The part where he shouted ALLAHU ACKBAR was a little jarring desu
>>
>>82777416
She investigates Lex Luthor while Bruce and Clark are too busy investigating each other. Without her work, Lex would not be in jail, she would not be able to prove that Superman was not at fault for the explosion at the Capitol.
Batman was about to kill Superman because he thought Supes was taunting him when he said "You're letting him kill Martha" He was so angry Superman couldn't get another word out because Batman's boot was over his throat. If Lois didn't show up to say "It's his mother's name!" Batman probably would've just killed Superman right there.
>>
>>82777290
it means for a moment batman thought superman had telepathy and was freaking out that he wasn't 100% peppered
>>
>>82778242
>Your choices have clearly led you here. I will give you a new choice. Leave now and live, or stay and face your destiny. The decisions you make and the actions that follow are a reflection of who you really are.

Yeah he should just use non-lethal means against the mercenaries who are about to burn an old woman to death. Batman gave them every opportunity to leave, they chose to stand in his way. If a man aims a gun at you or a loved one, and you have a means to protect yourself, should you not use them?
Batman has never been a killer in the sense of an executioner or murderer. Those who die at his hands die as a result of self defense. You're a pussy if you can't reconcile Batman killing anybody. Marvel heroes kill dozens in their own movies, every other action hero kills bad guys. The only reason it was wrong to want to kill Superman was because Superman did nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>82778608
>be a weak lil bitch
>get fisted by batman
>somehow batman's fault you couldn't take a punch
>he went easy on you too and only broke an arm to try and make you decide crime isn't worth it.
>>
Remember when Martha was a judge? Judge Martha.
>>
>>82777290
he didn't write it fuckhead
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.