[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feminist (A real one, not a tumblr user) makes film about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>Feminist (A real one, not a tumblr user) makes film about men's rights
>Displays the real issue of mens rights, the problem of society ignoring it, and the problem of women haters joining the group just because of their sexism
>Banned by libs
>Protests against 'sexist propaganda'
>Director will never be taken seriously as a feminist again
>Men's rights will be continued to be ignored or laughed at
>Libs will be mocked harder for the crying babies they are
Nobody won.
>>
>tfw Cassie Jaye figured out the ultimate way to attract maximum attention to herself
>>
>>82770794
You'd not be saying that if she were a man.
>>
America's greatest non issue
>>
File: laci-green-750.png (360KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
laci-green-750.png
360KB, 750x420px
>views gone down
>youtube cutting funding for everyone
>"HEY GUYS TOTALLY RED PILLED NOW!"
>>
File: laughin' gurl.gif (944KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
laughin' gurl.gif
944KB, 500x290px
>>82770751

>Feminist (A real one, not a tumblr user) makes film about men's rights

Yeah that's what happened...
>>
>>82772473
This. She's just a more masculine Milo hoping alt-righters will be stupid enough to eat her shit out of desperation for "the cause" (which they usually are).
>>
File: Laci-Green-Feet-1341740.jpg (77KB, 1191x667px) Image search: [Google]
Laci-Green-Feet-1341740.jpg
77KB, 1191x667px
>>82772473

You know this is all for her to come back and go "Yeah... I mean I gave you guys a fair shot, but you just couldn't convince me...", right? I have no idea where the fuck all this HOLY SHIT BASED LACI REDPILLED! IT'S THE DEATHKNELL OF THE SJWS shit's coming from, the entire video was basically her saying 'Ok, I'll try it you're way for a bit...'.

How does anyone actually expect this to end?

she's pro footfag though so I've been with her from the start fuck ya'll redpill faggots
>>
>>82772473
wait what?.
Red pilled in what way exactly?.

Theres no fucking way she is sincere.
>>
File: 1493347081803.jpg (128KB, 647x670px) Image search: [Google]
1493347081803.jpg
128KB, 647x670px
>>82770751
Oh wow. How is it no one is talking about this interesting movie?
>>
>>82772408
Y'know, every thinking person realizes that eventually feminism would exceed the goal of equality and start infringing on the rights of men. Its an inevitable eventuality.

The longer you people play these snide little games, the bigger the pushback.
If you listened to reason now, reasonable changes could be made and equality could be maintained. But instead, you'll NEVER listen until you're forced to, and the end result will be women back in the kitchen, possibly not even able to vote.

To see this dynamic, you only need to look the the GOP on gay marriage.
They came around to accepting civil unions about ten years too late, when the country was sick of their shit and had sided with the democrats on the issue, thus they lost everything.
That's what happens when you plug your ears and behave like an ass.
>>
feminism does nothing to liberate the talk about psychological violence on men from women

feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

feminism favorizes the abortion whithout even the requirement to inform the father

feminism does nothing against coerced paternity

feminism does nothing about the inequality favouring women on the dating game

feminists actually do not promote intellectual independence as a men is considered a sexist scumbag as soon as he disagrees with them or even try to nuance their positions

do you still believe that the feminists fight for equality ?
>>
>>82773070
>typing out a big gay speech that no one will ever read in its entirety
>>
>>82773070
CC to
>>82772531
>>82772884

>>82773135
>Proving my point
Cunt.
>>
>>82772815
she made a video a few days ago claiming to hang out with anti-sjw people to learn some things. she didnt actually admit any wrongdoing
>>
>>82773097
>feminism does nothing to liberate the talk of raped men inside a household

Holy shit you guys are fucking betas.
>>
>>82773070
>>82773097
>>>/r/mensrights
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.