[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I remember saying to one of the producers, talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

"I remember saying to one of the producers, talking about the choice of picking cotton out of the chair, and the thematic relevance of that. He was like, 'That's so cool. No one's ever gonna get that.' And I totally believed that."

Jordon Peele surprised white people aren't as dumb as he thought despite writing a completely retarded movie about them wanting to transplant their brains into black peoples bodies but live the life of house slaves.

Bravo, Progressive/10
>>
>>82768056
>'That's so cool. No one's ever gonna get that.'

Haha, do you think he was being genuine? Or just trying to spare Peele's feelings about how retarded his idea was.
>>
>>82768225
If the producer in question was white, there's a 99% chance he was being sarcastic and Peele was being naive as fuck not realizing that white people think about slavery literally every time they see a black dude near cotton.
>>
>>82768419
How is Peele "black"? He has a white parent
>>
>>82768056

why does he look like a bogdanoff?
>>
>>82769673
posting this because it is always relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrqVppNsD5c
>>
>>82770850
It would take me twenty minutes to load even a two minute youtube video but thanks for replying
>>
>>82769673
one drop rule.
>>
>>82770850

I blame the black fashonistas
>>
AYO WHITE FOLK CORNY AF LMAO
>>
>>82771032
Why do conservatives vigorously dispute Barack Obama's blackness and always ever bring up his white heritage whenever he's called black, then? I don't understand.
>>
>>82771229

Ben Carson's the only one I remember who said that.

There were a bunch of leftist publications questioning Obama's blackness.

He isn't a real nigga though. He NEVER had the black experience in the 60s. He smoked dope with white liberals in Hawaii, far away from the ghetto.
>>
>>82771229
To discredit his platform as 'the black president'.
>>
>>82771297
>Ben Carson's the only one I remember who said that
Do you talk to people irl?
>>
>>82771229
It's convenience, whatever suits the current argument best.
>>
>>82771396

Do you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.