[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coziest times you've had in /tv/? The Conan episodes during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: obrienx.jpg (23KB, 245x283px) Image search: [Google]
obrienx.jpg
23KB, 245x283px
Coziest times you've had in /tv/?

The Conan episodes during the writers' strike were some of the comfiest nights I had on /tv/. A lot of Late Night with Conan threads were comfy honestly.
>>
File: p124657.jpg (22KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
p124657.jpg
22KB, 720x384px
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fspOZDMdE-8
>>
During the writers strike and during the tonight show finality was great. You got to see Conan do whatever he wanted, even though it was obvious he was losing something dear to him.
>>
>>82768008
>nostalgic over an anime board from 10 years ago
sad and pathetic
>>
I honestly lose my shit everytime I see the board get filled with any hot new meme,like colbertposting recently and the kangaroo jack shit now
>>
>>82768166
I was 14 then so they were formative years.
>>
>>82768212
Colbert posting is trash
>>
>>82768008
>>82768146
Makes me hope the writers strike is going to happen again.
>>
>>82768282
t. colbert
>>
>>82768282
TWO SCÜPS FOR BPLUMBF
>>
Victorious live threads
>>
>>82768008
Conan and old time baseball

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo
>>
/tv/ right now is fucking cozy
Twin Peaks banter, BCS meme factory, popcorn mine and falcon threads (fuck you I enjoy it), Splitposting, Colbertposting, even the Marvel vs DC shitters are getting wittier lately. I even like to read anon's weird fantasies about actresses and characters, so long as they aren't cancer starting new threads just about an actress rather than a film. The occasional reoccurring Banepost or JUSTpost rounds out the mix, and there's a lot of actual good film discussion...if you like horror, anyways. /tv/ is great right now, my only complaint are that I'm not rich enough to shitpost all day and that it's not winter, the coziest season.
>>
>>82769881
only one problem; not enough cunny
>>
>>82769975
kys pedo scum
>>
>>82769611
the shy girl was one of the first girls i really had a crush on when i was little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sM-enmxyc
>>
>the entire board being subsumed by baneposting, spring of 2014
>anvil threads, january 2016 (?)
>the last few seasons of sons of anarchy
>louis ck pastas before "cuck" was a household word
>theater stories
>>
File: 1461294863532.gif (343KB, 280x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461294863532.gif
343KB, 280x450px
>>82770003
rude!
>>
>>82768008
conan is still probably my favorite late night host. he's so clever and sharp, i love him dearly.
>>
File: 1486353679775.jpg (8KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1486353679775.jpg
8KB, 261x195px
the bob ross live stream threads. I was in them all.
I want to go back
>>
>>82771182
All 886 episodes of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood starts tomorrow.

blog twitch tv/mister-rogers-neighborhood-marathon-7698fa3adf2b
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.