[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they find the little girls when they sent the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 182x268px
Why didn't they find the little girls when they sent the police team to search the retard's aunt's house at the beginning of the investigation?

Why did they make the parents and the retard take the polygraph but not the retard's aunt?

How did the retard manage to give consistent, plausible testimony after 10 hours of aggressive questioning when he was held by police?

How did the retard drive the two girls to his aunt's house without them leaving hair fibres inside the RV?

How did the black girl escape from the aunt's house?

Why did the aunt keep the little girls alive for a week or something before deciding to kill them?

This isn't good writing. It's pretty shit writing disguised as being artistic.
Your twist isn't a good twist if the only way it works is if it relies on your police being totally incompetent. They never even explained where the aunt managed to hide the kids while the police searched her property. Especially if they used sniffer dogs.

Overall, bad writing.
>>
>>82763170
are you watching channel 4 too?
>>
>>82763170
She straight up says they were held inside the pit?
>>
>>82763212
Yeah, I already watched the movie once but watching the beginning again made me realise just how bad the writing is and how many glaring flaws there are.
>>
>>82763170
>where the aunt managed to hide the kids while the police searched her property. Especially if they used sniffer dogs.
Sniffer dogs smell corpses and that car hiding spot would be easy to dismiss as dogs being weird.
>>
>>82763288
So the police didn't look around her yard and find the man sized pit?

Any sniffer dog would have smelt them and any careful police search too.
>>
>>82763331
Sniffer dogs would search for the smell of the worn clothes the parents would give them

That is standard for any police man hunt.

If trained dogs suddenly caught a scent and scrabbled underneath a car, police aren't going to ignore it.

The whole point of searching the property for abducted girls is that the girls might be hidden in an unexpected or concealed place.

And an out door pit would definitely be smelt.

It is just a 100 % plot hole
>>
>>82763212
YES I AM HOLY SHIT!!! AWESOME DUDE!!! MOVIE STARTED AT 2300 AS PROOF!
>>
The guy with learning difficulties managing to deny taking the girls AND keep a straight story after 10 hours of hard questioning is actually just as much of a plot hole as the police not finding the girls in some huge, out door pit underneath a car.
>>
>>82763170
You didn't watch the same movie I did, apparently.
>>
>>82763331
You don't bring dogs to try and smell something then say "they're just being weird" when they catch a scent and try to investigate something
>>
>>82763665
I did, I was just paying attention.
>>
>>82763766
How do you have all the questions with obvious answers if you were paying attention?

Asking how the retard stuck to his story is just embarrassing, honestly.
>>
>>82763601
try hard idiot
>>
>>82763359
The pit was pretty deep, it was hidden below a scrapped car, it was located at a random place
>>
>>82763170
>I identified these ebin plot holes and posted them on /tv/ when I should have been watching the film and realise I'm actually a fucking retard
>>
>>82764014
Not a single one of these plot holes has been answered, retard

>durr hurr we consider the aunt a suspect or accomplish and the girls might be hidden at her house, so we're gonna search her house but we're only going to polygraph her nephew, not her hurrrr durrrrrr

Sorry your favourite movie has shit writing, kid.
How about you watch it again and if you pay attention this time you'll see how many plot holes there are.
>>
>>82764239
the only plothole is your asshole
>>
>>82763170
>>82763516
nice reddit spacing faggot
>>
>>82763904
You realise the whole point of searching a property for abducted children is that if there are abducted children there , they're obviously going to be hidden somewhere, not just in the middle of a room.

That's why you search a property thoroughly and bring dogs.
>>
>>82764269
>I'm just gonna be a big fat retard and ignore the fact that the police clearly must have considered the aunt a co-suspect initially if they decided to search her house yet they have her nephew a polygraph but not her

Well done you certainly are an impressive retard.
>>
>>82764319
Your point is still invalid since the dogs couldnt find them, did they?
>>
>>82764239
Wow if only the Goldberg's in Hollywood could see how an autist on an anonymous imageboard tore their film apart like you have

How do you get by being anonymous and without an upvoting system? Are you happy just getting (You)'s?
>>
>>82763170
>Why didn't they find the little girls when they sent the police team to search the retard's aunt's house at the beginning of the investigation?
Because they most probably weren't in that same room in the open.

>Why did they make the parents and the retard take the polygraph but not the retard's aunt?
Because she was not a suspect

>How did the retard manage to give consistent, plausible testimony after 10 hours of aggressive questioning when he was held by police?
Why wouldn't he?

>How did the retard drive the two girls to his aunt's house without them leaving hair fibres inside the RV?
Maybe his aunt cleaned it all up? Or he has some ocd cleanup.

>How did the black girl escape from the aunt's house?
This plot point really doesn't matter.

>Why did the aunt keep the little girls alive for a week or something before deciding to kill them?
I have no answer for this one, maybe bad writing but I gotta rewatch.

All in all none of these points really affect the quality of the movie, it's literally just plot points in the narrative.
If all of these points were clearly explained for you to be satisfied the quality of the film would still be the same (maybe even worse because it would result in more exposition).
>>
>>82763792
It's embarrassing that you don't realise how it's difficult even for normal people to answer questions consistently under a police interrogation . Fake rape accusers get found out in police interviews all the time and they aren't even being to trying that hard to get them to slip up.

A guy with learning difficulties and slowed emotional development answering all questions with lies and being consistent over 10 hours under a high degree of stress is ludicrous.
>>
>>82764467
In real life of course sniffer dogs are going to be able to smell two girls in an open-air pit on someone's property.

Are you a moron?

It's the movie's writing which is invalid.
>>
>>82764579
no u
>>
>>82764579
How do you know the capability of a dog's sniffing so well? Are you a dog?If not shut the fuck up
>>
>i dont find x plausible in real life so im going to autistically screech how "bad" is through out the whole thread

Zzzzzzzzz
>>
>>82764716
He is the epitome of nu/tv/ where faggots like him complain about trivial flaws and disregard every good aspect about the film since they dont know shit about cinema.
>>
>>82764523
Apparently they were hidden in the pit.
In which case sniffer dogs will have smelt them and desu a police team searching a property will have looked underneath cars and probably found it too.

The aunt was a suspect. They sent s team to search her property because they thought it likely enough that she was collaborating with her nephew to hide the girls. Why would you suspect someone of helping hide the girls or knowing the girls were hidden on her property and yet only polygraph her nephew? Not her? Especially when they considered the retard's polygraph results inconclusive, which means they must have received some lying results but considered him too retarded for him to understand what he was lying about.

He wouldn't be able to give consistent testimony for 10 hours because way questioning works is they ask someone what they did in detail with lots of questions, then they ask them to explain the whole thing again with slightly differently worded questions checking the same things and it is very hard to remember all the details consistently after multiple runs through if you are making things up. Especially if you are under stress and are doing it for 10 hours and especially if you are mentally sub normal
>>
>>82764838
Listen kid, the fact that I have some standards in the fiction I consume and expect the writing to at least make sense and not have glaring errors really just shows that my standards aren't Rick bottom like yours.

Go watch some more flicks like guardians of the Galaxy 2 if you just want to "turn off your brain" and "ignore the flaws and have fun"

Don't lash out just because my standards aren't as low as yours.
>>
File: slav_unit_00.jpg (147KB, 1004x828px) Image search: [Google]
slav_unit_00.jpg
147KB, 1004x828px
>>82764992
>Listen kid, the fact that I have some standards in the fiction I consume and expect the writing to at least make sense and not have glaring errors really just shows that my standards aren't Rick bottom like yours.Go watch some more flicks like guardians of the Galaxy 2 if you just want to "turn off your brain" and "ignore the flaws and have fun"

Don't lash out just because my standards aren't as low as yours.
>>
>>82764992
Type in some of your favorite films and let's see your standards then.You are just a pretentious LARPing faggot nothing else.
>>
>>82763170
Is this the same autist that made the thread complaining about the alien fluid in District 9 turning Wikus into a prawn?
>>
>>82765127
I'm waiting
>>
Do you reckon Loki found him in the end?
>>
>>82767133

It's implied
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.