[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this movie was pretty cool. the battles are epic too. really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1567.jpg (50KB, 960x540px)
IMG_1567.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
this movie was pretty cool. the battles are epic too.
really liked it

Btw, CIA has a major role, he was very likeable in this movie.

I give a 7,5 out of 10
highly recommending it if you like cool action flicks. It had definitely one of the coolest final battle scenes, like Devil May Cry or some shit
>>
>>82756593
fuck of shill.
>>
>>82756811
>shill

Um sorry that I enjoyed this movie?

I thought it was really fun, I bet you don't watch it because it flopped.
It's understandable, I know the subject is irrelevant and all that matters is capeshit but this movie is really alright.

If you want to hear some negatives,
it felt too long, but that's it.
>>
>>82756593
Sorry dude, all the critiques said it sucks. I'm not gonna wqste my money because of some faggot on /tv thought it was "cool"
>>
>>82756948
this has to be bait right?

You don't have to watch it, but it's really a cool movie. By far the best action movie in cinema right now but oh I forgot I'm just a faggot from /tv, who cares.
>>
>>82756897
wow at least make your typing more subtle, fucking shill
>>
>>82757174
I'm not a shill! I swear it was really good!
Holy shit you guys are all not worthy, go watch capeshit forever
>>
I wasn't interested, but now when I know CIA is in it, I might go see it.
>>
NIGGER
>>
>>82756897
>>82756992
The way these posts are written just scream reddit
>>
File: 1rgydftg1104366001.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1rgydftg1104366001.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>he outs himself as a newfag by calling the board '/tv'
Never seen that before. Either way go back to poopit you dumb faggot
>>
>>82757279
you were really expecting to attract the meme audience with this bill wilson character weren't you
>>
>>82756593
The first half was fun but the second half was a mess that felt really dull on every respect.Most of the characters didnt even get a balanced screentime and there wasnt a proper build up because of the pacing issues.It could've been at least decent since i liked what G.R. was trying to do but it didnt end up well.I also hated most of the action scenes since they were pretty generic and boring.The only great thing about the movie was the mage
>>
It had some moments, but was quite mediocre.
>>
>>82757743
I've been here since 2009,
I just don't like to talk like the others.
you can suck my dick even if I'm not a faggot mate.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.