[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? This is fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: shit.png (988KB, 1056x563px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
988KB, 1056x563px
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? This is fucking unsavable trash.
>>
>>82747824
Give him a break anon, without cigarette advertising how else is Joe meant to make money?
>>
>MY MYSTERY THEATER
>IS SO OH OH OH
>MUCH MORE THAN
>EITHER OR OR OR
>>
>>82747884
For the spirit of Nelson in all of us?

https://youtu.be/dJ4uy8SEaSY?t=2m14s
>>
Jokes come way to fast. No room for them to breath. It's kind of distracting and headache inducing the pace of them spouting stuff constantly.
>>
>>82747938
Kek. My first thought when I saw the image. Seriously though I'm canceling Netflix.
>>
I tried to like it, I really did, but I lost motivation to continue about halfway through the Star Blast episode, or whatever that movie's called. It just reminds me how much I miss the old crew, and then I remember that Rifftrax still exists, and that there's still a bunch of old MST3K that I haven't seen yet.
>>
>>82747824
>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
The people who made money from it, I guess.
>>
>>82748032
>Jokes come way to fast.
If any of them were actually funny, that would help.
>>
File: 5616514651.jpg (3KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
5616514651.jpg
3KB, 135x90px
>numale mike nelson
>>
File: ujogqaom93wy.jpg (25KB, 1061x651px) Image search: [Google]
ujogqaom93wy.jpg
25KB, 1061x651px
I liked it.
>>
>>82747824
Felicia is cute, CUTE
>>
>>82748173
Who made money on it and how much? I seriously doubt netflix added new subscribers for this abomination. But a source would be nice.
>>
>>82748334
It was a kikestarter project, you really think all that money went into production?
>>
>>82747824
Eh. The jokes were very hit or miss and they came too fast, which makes them feel less like observed commentary as in the original (Key word here being feel) and instead like something that was written beforehand, which is obviously the case but better hidden in the past.

I liked the idea of the Mads having a shitty late night show, that's actually a fun concept for evil villains. Felicia and Patton weren't abysmal, likely because they didn't take up too much time.

I'd say the biggest blasphemy of all is how they changed Gypsy's voice.
>>
>>82748386
Oh, they only got 5mil on kickstarter, didn't even hit all of the stretch goals. And 8% of that went directly to kikestarter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.