[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At the exclusive wine society that I am a member of, many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>At the exclusive wine society that I am a member of, many people are born into money, so I often get asked about my family. I tell them that my father grew up in colonial Kenya, he was a working class servant of the local British governor. Mocked by the British kids for being poor, and shunned by the local kids for being a foreigner, he was an orphan who had nothing, not even a country to belong to. One day while bringing supplies from the market, he was surrounded by a pride of starving lions. Scared out of his mind he begged not to be eaten. He always told me he'd never forget the look one lion gave him, it was the pride leader, with an odd cross-shaped scar on its right side. It stared at him with a kind of mutual understanding between beast and man, that both were just trying to survive. The lions left without touching him. My father knew he'd been given a second chance, and from that moment on vowed to make something of himself. He failed miserably, and when I became successful I bought out his company and made him redundant. But that's besides the point. A long time later on a private hunting trip in Africa I came across an old lion patriarch, with that same cross-shaped scar on its right flank. I shot it in the face and had a rug made from its fur. Your business hopes are like that lion, I'm out.
>>
What's the most successful business come out of that show?
>>
>>82747710

the Squatty Potty
>>
>>82747710
Bulletball
>>
This idea is cheap to produce, easy to sell and would guarantee a significant return on a relatively modest investment.

And for that reason, I'm out.
>>
>>82747710
Pretty sure it was spongedaddy.
>>
>>82748562
>this investment is guaranteed to increase my money 100-fold so my best offer is 90% of the company and all intellectual property rights
>>
>I'm out and for that reason.. I'm out.
>>
>your company is very successful already, and for that reason I'm out
>>
>>82747638
basic gestalt on this meme?
>>
>>82747638
Give me quick rundown on this guy.
>>
>>82749057
>>82749099
You've never watched Shark Tank?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.