[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aaaaaand dropped Who the fuck is responsible for signing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: shit actor.jpg (18KB, 211x194px) Image search: [Google]
shit actor.jpg
18KB, 211x194px
Aaaaaand dropped

Who the fuck is responsible for signing this guy constantly, he was good as Paul Allen and fine in stuff like Fight Club but now he just plays the same typecast edgy looking faggot.
>>
>>82743861
>hating on based Leto

I bet you kiss girls too, faggot
>>
>>82744049
MOM'S
>>
File: photo.jpg (62KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
62KB, 350x350px
. Also: “Were there any that didn’t get cut? I’m asking you, were there any that didn’t get cut? There were so many scenes that got cut from the movie, I couldn’t even start. I think that the Joker… we did a lot of experimentation on the set, we explored a lot. There’s so much that we shot that’s not in the film.
“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

Poor guy
>>
>>82743861
>not dropping it immediately when they fucked up the story by making Deckard human
>>
>>82744124
>making Deckard human
Did they?

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that Deckard will have been a new kind of replicant that lives longer. And in 2049, Gosling is hunting him down, but he turns out to be a replicant too and they have to team up against the space Joker, with Deckard dying at some point in the process.
>>
It looks way too fucking clean. Why does it look so clean? Even the dirtier, more crowded shots aren't as gritty as an average shot from the original movie. Is it the film grain and coloring techniques? It looks fucking bland as shit.
>>
>>82744095
that's low, making a Heath Ledger's death reference like that

wtf I hate Leno now
>>
>>82743861
Meme all you want, Leto is great if he's competently directed, all of his bad roles are mainly the directors fault.
Also his weird not aging homo face fits the aesthetic of the Blade Runner world quite nicely.
>>
>>82744161
I really doubt it. Implying that Deckard is a replicant was Ridley Scott's decision but the guy who wrote both movies disagrees with him. This time, Ridley's not here to change anything so I'm almost certain Deckard will be human.
>>
File: nightcrawler.jpg (4KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler.jpg
4KB, 217x250px
>>82743861
>Jared Leto
>Ryan Gosling

No Jake Gyllenhaal in Blade Runner sequel to complete the autistic trio?
>>
>>82744513

Honestly this, they missed such an obvious opportunity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.