[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this bullshit? You nerds told me it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: rogue-one-jyn-ersa-geared-up.jpg (491KB, 3403x1706px) Image search: [Google]
rogue-one-jyn-ersa-geared-up.jpg
491KB, 3403x1706px
What the fuck was this bullshit?

You nerds told me it was supposed to be good.
>>
>>82737240
>Listening to /tv/ and believing them about anything until you see it for yourself
Yeah, no. It was utter dog shit. Correct me if I'm wrong (anyone), but I think it was marketed as a "stand alone" movie for the franchise, yet it ended up leaning heavily on its connections to Ep IV because its original characters and ideas sucked dick and the performances were mostly flat and uninteresting. Oh, and quite a lot of the dialogue was crap, or comical in a bad way (e.g. the blind dude chanting the same thing over and over that a five year old playing with SW action figures would).
>>
>>82737240
>biggle oomvo and cheerio bumtwat

truly an interesting and memorable cast of characters
>>
No we didn't, /tv/ hated this piece of shit
>>
I completely forgot that this movie existed already.
>>
>>82737783
Eh, the ex-Jedi or whatever were interesting until, you know.
>>
>a year after after release
>"This movie was shit"
>everyone selling confirmation bias joins the thread
>everyone who liked the movie keeps browsing to avoid the same argument they had 100x before
>>
>>82737844
It seems like half hates it and half doesn't. I've seen huge threads periodically for months after it came out where people either trash it relentlessly or defend it vehemently.
>>
>>82737240
The best part of this movie was the dynamic between Tarkin, Krennic and Vader, with them all basically in a love triangle for Sheev's unconditional penis. Instead they focus on le blind warrior trope and having everyone die.
>>
>>82738159
>>everyone who liked the movie keeps browsing to avoid the same argument they lost 100x before
ftfy
>>
>>82738178
So you're saying the "love triangle" had potential, but with the focus shifted to the cruddy protagonists, the dynamic between the villains didn't get as much attention as you think it should have?
>>
>>82737240
The vast majority thinks it sucks here. The question is whether it was better than TFA, and that's where there's a split.

But TFA is better.
>>
the only people who defend this abomination are low IQ "I had fun" retards

they only care about what happens, not the fact that this was a terrible movie

>we got to learn about what happened before new hope!
>we got to see vader wreck shit omg so cool!
>>
>>82737240
It's "good" like BvS is good, in that it's better than it's competitors by simply not being horrible schlock.
>>
>>82738072
honestly i liked the chinamen, but their accents were so thick that i couldn't discern their dialogue at all
>>
File: 1476036677448.png (283KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476036677448.png
283KB, 546x432px
>>82738159
>a year after after release
>"This movie was shit" or "This movie was the best Star Wars movie since Empire Strikes Back" or "Why do people hate this so much?" or "Why do people love this so much?"
>everyone and their fucking waifu pillows of Jyn (Felicity) or Rey (Daisy) join the thread and argue to no end on both sides whilst fapping in anger to their actress-fus
>everyone who's tired of arguing/seeing arguments over what was probably a mediocre movie at best put out by the endless trash machine that is Disney keeps browsing to see if the board still has any threads worth joining anymore after the recent election cycle
>mfw I know these threads will be the same thing every time, but I open them anyway
>>
File: df_1.jpg (49KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
df_1.jpg
49KB, 640x443px
>>82738241
>we got to learn about what happened before new hope!
Many Kyle Katarns died to bring us this movie.
>>
>>82738401
This is almost too easy.
>>
>>82738437
It's almost as if they had an entire universe to steal ideas from!
>>
>>82738401
>>82738437

I'm no jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions.
>>
No, it sucked. But it was better than the farce acuckens.

Neo star wars is shit.
>>
I loved R1 when I saw it for the first time. I was ok with it when I saw it for secind time. Now after few months I have no desire to see it for third time. Ever.
>>
>>82737240
It was good. So much better than the rehashed garbage that's TFA.
>>
This movie was marketed as a spy thriller. From the trailer, everyone thought she was going to infiltrate the empire and steal the secret plans for the death star.

Instead what we got was another fucking action movie
>>
>>82738949
>It sucked
Agreed
>It was better than the farce acuckens
I thought TFA was fairly mediocre overall. Pretty much on tier with what you might get out of a Disney-Marvel movie (but maybe towards the lower end of that tier). Rogue One I thought was just completely flat, boring, uninteresting, and held little to no entertainment value, even if I tried to dumb myself down.
>>
I just watched this movie. The first half was trash with a worthless build up. The second half was okay. I liked the air combat and how they incorporated ships from rouge squadron into the movie.
>>
>>82737859

Not! Jesus Christ what year do you think it is? 2007? That is the most 9fag comment ive seen on this site ever, and I've been here long enough to remembers the original Sparta edits and macros. Yeah, that's right, a picture with text were called macros back in the day, not memes, you fucking faggot. Go back to Facebook where you think you're funny
>>
File: Palp_trustme.jpg (7KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Palp_trustme.jpg
7KB, 250x188px
yea it was kind of lame. I love star wars so its instantly better for that reason but it's really not that great,.
>>
if you actually watched this after the nightmare that was TFA you might have autism.
People are debating about which is better, who gives a shit.
Not only that star wars was never good anyway.
>>
>>82737240
Thank you! Someone besides me recognizes this as the piece of trash that it is. Maybe if I was still 10 it would be that much more enjoyable, but come on now...
>>
>>82738173
So like anything mainstream
>>
>>82740317
Yeh
>>
>>82740178
i c wat u did thur
>>
>>82737240
>watches Star Wars
>calls other nerds
>>
>>82740785
>when you first hear of Felicity Jones and she becomes your wife when everyone hates her

Rogue One talk me there's a future wife for me.
>>
>>82740837
you're late, she's already my future wife
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.