[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people on /tv/ hate Louie? I just watched it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: louie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
louie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
Why do people on /tv/ hate Louie? I just watched it and I laughed like a madman
>>
>>82733047
Cuckoldry is a grave sin and I refuse to support financially anyone who condones it.
>>
No one hates it because no one watches it.
It is a great show, but most people only know Louie for hosting the interracial breeding grounds live show.
>>
>>82733418
agree it's great. I thought it was /pol/ who hated him
>>
>>82733418
>for hosting the interracial breeding grounds live show
Eh? I'm not American, I only know Louis CK for the show Louie
>>
>>82733047
He said some shit about Trump, albeit dumb shit, and /pol/ pulled out the cuckoldry receipts. I still like him.
>>
i dont really like white bill cosby :)
>>
>>82733687
>white
His father is Mexican
>>
>>82733671
kek, how fucking new are you? Cuck is a /tv/ meme made because of Louis C(uc)K(ing).
>>
Doesn't he have some odd masturbating fetishes? Like blocking doors so ppl have to wait while he jerky it
>>
>>82733712
mexican is not an ethnicity. Hes Caucasian as fuck. regardless. fuck him
>>
>>82733047
I agree, I caught it on tv the other day and I was laughing hysterically at the violin player who had some disgusting bum showering next to him, say what you want about Louis CK but the man is genuinely funny, his last stand up had me drooling while laughing, it was hilarious I couldn't stop

I watched his show but barely remember the episodes, just some bits
>>
Because /pol/ has infected us, we can't handle any sort of cuckoldry anymore.
>>
>>82734226
lol stfu dumb bitch
>>
>>82733790
His father is jewish from poland I think.
He talked about it on o&a with patrice oneil.

I also remember his mom is a computer programmer.
>>
its pretty popular for what it is man

i stopped watching after season 3 or 4, last season i saw was the one AFTER the china finale

not any reason in particular
>>
>Louis CK steps on stage
>his appearance is dishevelled, beard unkempt, clothes tattered, skin paler than usual
>dark bags droop beneath his sunken, dead eyes
>the crowd cheers as he slowly limps to the microphone
>he grasps it with a trembling hand
>"L-Lit..."
>the crowd is on the edge of their seats
>"Little..." CK barely audibly whispers
>a pair of size thirteen jordans lands on stage
>"Oh God I can't do this anymore"
>Louis runs off stage sobbing
>the crowd is still, silence broken only by an indistinct "dayum" in the back
>"I guess that's that"
>the crowd begins getting up from their seats and leaving the auditorium single-file
>a faint bongo drumming is heard in the distance
>the crowd looks behind them at the stage
>the drumming becomes louder and more discernible
>a lone negro sits back down in his seat
>suddenly the curtains burst open
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>an entirely naked, oiled up Louis CK somersaults on-stage
>"TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES"
>the audience roars in excitement and begins rushing back to their seats
>"HEYOOOO DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG BLACK COCKS?"
>multiple audience members are trampled to death in the stampede
>"NIGGER DICK NIGGER DICK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DICK"
>the audience desperately tries climbing over the stacks of limp bodies at the entrance door
>Louis CK starts rolling around on the floor while screaming incoherently
>"HOWDY HOWDY ROWDY BUCKS"
>Tupac's hologram appears on stage and begins performing his new single
>"WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS"
>the surviving members of the audience begin rapping along with him
>Louis CK is frothing at the mouth while rolling around
>Neil Degrasse Tyson takes his shirt off and starts beating his chest
>in the far south, a white supremacist cartoonist in a cowboy hat suddenly wakes up from a fitful sleep
>"I sense... a disturbance."
>>
>>82734497
yes he said he was more mexican than mencia, lol i dont giv a fug. louie needs to shove a progressive cock in his mouth and go away.
>>
>>82733671
> newfaggot redditors blame everything on le pole boogeyman

Who'da thunk it
>>
>>82733047
First two seasons were very good. Third was decent. Fourth and fifth were TERRIBLE. I'm glad he's on a permanent hiatus after that fucking garbage.
>>
>>82734497
His father is not jew from poland, that's his grandfather who married a mexican woman and his father came from that, his father is the mexican
>>
>>82733790
This is what the 60%er actually believes
>>
Haven't really liked Louie's stand up in awhile but I really did enjoy this show. I think I stopped watching before season 5.

What I really hate is Master of None, a cheap fucking copy that has critics raving because of its ethnic star. Atlanta was kinda the same but Atlanta actually had some character and felt more authentic. Master of None is basically Aziz Ansari complaining that indians don't get any roles and then he only employs hot white women to be his counterparts.
>>
>that anti-masturbation qt
>>
What's the worst episode of Louie? I'm torn between the weed episode and one of the Russian lady episodes. Season 4 was dogshit
>>
>>82733047
Because he got lost in his own ass
All he talks about is how white people suck and his kids
>>
>>82734679
>master of none

That show has nothing similar to Louie except that it's Aziz Ansari who also doesn't play himself
What makes Louie great is the absurdist surreal humor it has, Master of None is pretty straight forward and I watched the first few episodes but didn't care enough
idk about Atlanta though, thought about watching but didn't
>>
>>82734713

The fat bitch episode
>>
>>82733633
He's most famous for his stand up comedy, which is admittedly very good, but he has a habit of going "lol white people"
>>
Wish the cuck meme hadn't taken off so we could all focus on the confirmed fact that he locks young actresses and writers in his room and makes them watch him masturbate instead
>>
>>82734806
>absurdist surreal

That's a pretentious way to say pretentious, no wonder you like this trash
>>
>>82734226
How much cuckoldry could you handle before we got infected?
>>
>>82734858
sad being you, his stand up is not even filled with political shit like lets say Doug Stanhope, David Cross, that british guy who I forgot his name now
>>
>>82734854
Ahhhh yes. That three minute monologue she gives was terrible, just terrible. I completely checked out when she said that attractive men flirt with her all the time. The level of delusion was too much for me.
>>
>>82734597
What's wrong with the later seasons besides the change In tone? In The Woods is the best episode of Louie hands down
>>
>>82734987

Sorry I should mention I don't mind jabs at white people when it's deserved, that's fine, but when comedians misconstrue things it kind of puts me off. George Carlin was the worst for this, I've never heard someone be so repeatedly stupid about so many things but people would honestly listen to him and take in what he said because he's entertaining them.

For example with Louis he makes one joke where he says in the future white people are going to pay for everything (but for now weee!!). In this, he says that white people could go back in time to any point in history and be instantly welcomed, and that is exclusively a white privilege, as if Europe was the only place in the entire world and his gaulic ass wouldn't be getting eaten by tigers for fun in the Roman coliseum.

The problem isn't really the joke itself but that the braindead audience soaks it in and then acts like it's a 'funny truth', which caused me no end of pain in college when you have to correct people in class and look like a nazi for it.
>>
>>82735052
>his gaulic ass

Louis is a Jew.
>>
>>82735083
Yeah but he's a ginger too, and you find those north of Italy
>>
>>82735022
The weed episode? It was really trash. You could take the same exact episode, cut out all the adult Louie scenes and show it to a DARE class
Nothing would look amiss. The problem, from what I see, is that he ran out of funny and was too invested in Horace & Pete to give a shit.
>>
>>82733047
I watched to make me feel better about myself. Same reason I watch Intervention. I need to see someone who has truly given up on life but is too cowardice to an hero.
>>
>>82733047
Louie is kino sometimes. I haven't seen anyone on this board hate it, they just hate the guy himself for being a faggot sometimes.
>>
>>82735052
>you have to
but that's where you're wrong
>>
>>82733047
>Why do people on /tv/ hate Louie?
I hate newfags so fucking much.
>>
The first three seasons are kino then he really does go full cuck and gets a dildo shoved up his ass (no joke).
>>
>>82735052
Difference is that George Carlin is one of those ''preaching'' comedians, while Louie is just a comedian, he doesn't preach anything he gets there and tells jokes, Bill Burr is another comedian who doesn't preach

Still, speaking of comedians, the only ones who made me laugh like a literal madman are Louis CK and Eddie Murphy but I never watched that much stand up
>>
>>82735110

Jews are disproportionately ginger, retard.
>>
>>82733047
hes slipping into his old style of WACKY VOICES
which is unfunny as shit
>>
Look up the archives, /tv/ used to love Louie but then dumb nuts took the cuck meme literally.

Either way, good show.
>>
fantastic show, one of my favorites. he does a wide range of emotions very well, even fear like in the episode with recurring nightmares
>>
It's a great show. Anybody who cannot separate the art from the artist is a fag
>>
>>82734679

That was one episode. The white women thing is itself a joke , a running gag. Also the new season is excellent. See the new york episode.
>>
>>82733047

louie is kino

anyone who think he's just a cuck fell for the memes and doesn't quite understand his comedy
>>
>>82734559
Fucking gold
>>
I like Louis despite the memes, he says nigger more than anyone else and the shows ok.
>>
>>82733047
because muh Louis C.U.C.K. interracial breeding grounds meme bullshit
>>
File: prepthatbull.jpg (22KB, 191x361px) Image search: [Google]
prepthatbull.jpg
22KB, 191x361px
>>82737407
Oh, I understand completely.
>>
>>82734559
lol
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.