[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, that was stressful. It's amazing how things find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: C6 YOU TIT.jpg (18KB, 230x345px) Image search: [Google]
C6 YOU TIT.jpg
18KB, 230x345px
Holy shit, that was stressful. It's amazing how things find a way to get worse and worse. Why did people find it boring?

Is Donal kill?
>>
Takes a lot of integrity to put a massive wrench in you professional and personal life to help this side bitch in need and take care of your illegitimate child.
>>
Great movie, though Hardy's accent seemed to slip, was he meant to be Welsh?
>>
is this the ultimate pleb filter? i think so, anyone that didn't like it has their opinions on movies discarded.
>>
>>82731333
Are you memeing right now?
>>
>>82731395
what is good about it?
>>
>>82731395
I looked at some of the comments from the trailer and most people take issue with the fact that the entirety of the film takes place in one spot.

And about the lack of action, naturally.

>>82731464
Illustrates true despair arising from one small bad decision except it progressively gets worse and you don't really know if it will ever end.
>>
>>82731154
Watched it randomly on prime. Was pleasantly surprised, liked it.
>>
>Speed meets Phonebooth on bluetooth

Locke
>>
>>82731154
Pretty white for an indian guy. Guess he hasn't been to nootka in a while.
>>
Popcorn flick it is not. Caught it on Prime a long while back. Anyone else here doing other shit while watching a movie? Phone, browsing internet, washing dishes? I'm always doing that, but some movies grab me and I stop what I'm doing and watch. This movie did it, which is surprising since it's about a guy and concrete.

good movie.
>>
>>82731395
>>82731566

It's super easy to filter on this one because it's a single location thing. You can instantly tell when it's a full on pleb because they make the boring/nothing happens complaint. Those people can easily be discarded.

Now, a normie pleb who says "it's not for me" without just calling the movie shit gets something of a pass. At least they could see others enjoying it and they're not so fucking dense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.