[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Half-Orcs How are they created? Did orcs have sex with humans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: Group_of_Uruk-Hai.jpg.jpg (99KB, 628x444px) Image search: [Google]
Group_of_Uruk-Hai.jpg.jpg
99KB, 628x444px
>Half-Orcs

How are they created? Did orcs have sex with humans? Are there rape dungeons or interracial breeding ground in Isengard?
>>
Uruks aren't half orcs
>>
>>82711338
>what is genetic engineering
It's a spell by a powerful arch wizard, retard.
>>
>>82711338
sauron was a master of molecular biology
>>
I wish these books hadn't been made into shitty films which became popular. As a Tolkien fan, this is unbearable. Please stop making threads about the LotR movies. PLEASE
>>
>>82711338
They're a metaphor for niggers
>>
>>82711435
>he thinks he's a true tolkien fan
>browses /tv/
>literally browses /tv/
>>
>>82711338

how do thousands of mandingo orcs not be able to kill a few hundred yokel humans
>>
>>82711435
The books are just as bad and you are a numale faggot.
>>
>>82711466
I made the seventh post on /lit/.
>>
>>82711485
The humans had the broken DLC items
>>
>>82711338
Uruk-hai are just an enhanced breed of regular Uruks, which themselves were just orcs bred specifically for combat. JRRT was a racist shitlord who seems to have believed in eugenics.

I do recall a mention of half-orks somewhere in the books though. Something about experiments of raep by Saruman.

Either way,
>In Tolkien's writings, Orcs were evil, cruel, wicked, hateful, blackhearted, and hated everybody and everything
>Orcs made no beautiful things, but many clever ones including machines, tools, weapons, and instruments of torture, were delighted by wheels, engines, and explosions, and could tunnel and mine as well as any but the most skilled Dwarves
As a mech eng, I can kinda identify with them.
>>
>>82711338
pretty much any humanoid being can breed with each other in lotr.
so yes there must have been some breeding dungeons to make all the stuff.
like in your animu
>>
>>82711435
Tolkien's books are cheap genre shit just like Hunger Games or 50 shades. Go LARP to your anime convention, nerd.
>>
>>82711539
I solved the eight captcha on 4chan
>>
>>82711696
I killed myself first on /r9k/
>>
>>82711711
nice
>>
>>82711627
They only show up in the end when Saruman takes over The Shire, though there are allusions to them being amongst the Dunlendings
>>
>>82711775
Why did Beter Fuckson cut that part out
He cut out so many things
>tfw no Tom Bombadil
>>
>>82711874
Because he's a hack
>>
>>82711874
Because it's some gay ass kid's fantasy shit with no effect on the plot.
>>
>>82711775
the death of saruman was well handled in the movies and the way it happened made more sense.
>>
>>82711966
Yeah, and Denethor was such a well written character in the movie too
>>
>>82711696
I walked Bob Dylan on stage
>>
>>82711874
Because Tom Bombadil is a fucking ridiculous character
He's basically comic relief in an otherwise serious situation (the Hobbits are trying to not get killed in the wraiths)
>>
>>82712041
*killed by the Nazgul
>>
>>82711627
>JRRT was a racist shitlord who seems to have believed in eugenics.
There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.
>>
>>82711696
>>82711711
>>82712030
I actually did make the seventh post on /lit/.
>>
>>82712113
>can't read sarcasm
Fucking kids
>>
>>82712131
I made boing boing boing on /film/
>>
>>82712131
Sure thing buddy. Whatever makes you feel like your life hasn't been a complete and utter failure and disappointment.
>>
>>82711338
You confused Tolkien's work with your shitty MMO buddy.

get back to /v/eddit
>>
>>82712179
kek
>>
>>82712181
I did, in fact, make the seventh post on /lit/, circumstances of my life aside.
>>
>>82711435
Well, I also respect Tolkien, but,fact is,I read him when I was 12 , and fact is, he is the gateway book for a kid who doesn't read into kid who reads a lot, and that was a good thing.
But, fact is, you have to outgrow him until 16, respect him in memories but outgrow.

Shitty part is, as much as new generations are tweet-level readers, because of the movie we will loose huge influx of new readers, and consequently writers.
Honestly, I believe biggest book in 100 years will have 15 pages with pictures.

Yet, on another hand, LOTR movie is best adaptation of book (of that scope)into movie ever made(with all shortcomings)
>>
>>82712506
>fact is
>fact is
>fact is
>on another hand
>that punctuation
You are a retard.
>>
>>82712030
kek
>>
>>82712260
What a weird thing to claim, that was actually me. I never expected someone would try to take credit over an achievement of mine that's so inconsequential
>>
>>82712506
>But, fact is, you have to outgrow him until 16, respect him in memories but outgrow.
When you say "outgrow", the apparent meaning seems to be "abandon". You should appreciate every step of your growth.

>I believe biggest book in 100 years will have 15 pages with pictures.
You just describe comic books and manga. Welcome to the now.
>>
>>82711338
Orcs can heal themselves like starfish, hence if you cleave one in two. each halve will eventually grow into a new orc. They are weaker than normal orcs of course due to all the bullying from other orcs, them looking like useless stumps and all.
Pro tip: nobody has sex in LOTR.
>>
>>82712712
>comma splices
>pretends he has ever once posted on /lit/
>>
>>82712589
Second
>>
>>82712731
Yeah, but, we still have new ~normal books.
If this short-term thinking is not just a trend forced by corps and new tech,
and this takes root , honestly, people will loose capability of longer concentration.
People in Ivy league will be only capable of following normal sized book.

Surgeons will learn from, what, small flyers with 5 pics.

I honestly believe that if Earth is without electricity for 3-4 weeks(idk. EMP reasons), majority of people would die out of hunger
>>
>>82712113

>There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics.

Youre right. Im so glad the inferior white men arent putting up a fight and are willfully not reproducing.
>>
>>82711413
Right on. Sauruman just magically experimented on orcs until he created the genetically superior uruk hai
>>
>>82711338
Unlike other fantasy Orcs, Male Humans fucked Orcs. There was never any Orc and female humans only male humans who fucked Orcs.
>>
>>82711435
the books are boring geeky trash and the movies are superior in every single way
>>
>>82714049
Not true, there are Orc-men and Man-orcs, which suggests a difference in parentage
>>
>>82713103
It was before the establishment of grammatical pretensionment
>>
>>82714732
That was established in the fourth thread, which I didn't make but contributed the seventh post to
>>
>>82713598
Saruman wasn't just a wizard, he was a Maiar and I believe a follower/student of Aule, so he was particularly inclined to understand how things work and was also a being of great power.
>>
>>82711435
Fucking kill yourself holy shit what an insufferable faggot
>>
Wizardry
>>
>>82714773
incorrect as I had made the seventh comment
>>
>>82711491
>>82711686
>>82714119
Do you people really not like the books? They're not masterpieces but they have legitimate quality
>>
>>82715807
Those are obvious baits
>>
>>82715807
they're cheesy and boring
>>
>>82711485
>there are names among us worth more than a thousand mail-clad knights each
They had heroes, whereas Mordor had Nazgul and sort of Sauruman. It was all Sauron's will alone that was convincing the orcs, trolls and Southrons to fight. When the ring was destroyed, almost all of them fucked off.
>>
This thread still alive?!
Well, book from 1940 and movie from 2001 making such commotion....
EVERYTHING,and I do mean EVERYTHING worth saying,analysing or reading about this book/movie was said/done so many times before,
that this is not even funny.
Fuck sake, LOTR went mainstream almost 40 years ago as book and total normie 20 years ago as flick.
Get over it, Tolkien died, but he himself said that dumbest people are one who try to add some deeper meaning to his books,
He made them for his son who was on front to ease the suffering, this is just good vs. evil story(and if you want to be fuckface,you can say it was
an study of Nordic folklore /language from Oxford professor).
He made shitload of mistakes,potholes and Mary Sue's and he was OK with it.
There is no mystery in LOTR for a long,long time(long time before OP was born).
This thread is your daily orc bait thread, equivalent to some YLYL thread on /b/.
>>
>>82716954
i made the 7th post on /lit/
>>
What would sex with a female Orc actually be like?
>>
>>82711338
>Are there rape dungeons or interracial breeding ground in Isengard?
Yes. They probably imported human slaves from Mordor to make half-orcs.

Uruk-hai are 3/4 orc though.
>>
>>82712066
Shit, I loved that part of the books, when they are chased trough Shire into Bree.
>>
File: Bullshit.jpg (264KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.jpg
264KB, 1000x666px
>>82712731
>I believe biggest book in 100 years will have 15 pages with pictures.
>You just describe comic books and manga. Welcome to the now.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.