[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They taught me how to kill numerically inferior, underfe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: the-pacific-4.jpg (151KB, 1439x808px) Image search: [Google]
the-pacific-4.jpg
151KB, 1439x808px
>They taught me how to kill numerically inferior, underfed and battle-worn japs. I got pretty damn good at it

Wow, such bravery. God bless the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJPtKISBh0
>>
>17 rubles have been added to your.government monitored account
>you are now 457th in the breadline, ivan
>>
>>82710307
You can't even talk to girls, I'd say he's more brave then yo pussy ass
>>
>land of the free
>home of the brave
>>
>>82711957
Despite its flaws, both past and present, it houses more brave people and freedom than your shithole nation could ever dream of.

Go home, chink/russian/eurocuck/mexican/canadian/bong/aussie/jap/gook shill.
>>
>>82712048
>this scares brave americans
>>
>>82712048

You sure showed him, Cletus.
>>
>>82710307
You're right, the USA should have asked the Japanese how many soldiers were present before matching their forces in order to be fair. US soldiers should have starved themselves beforehand, only used bolt-action rifles and clip-fed machine guns, and made their ships out of shit-quality Japanese steel in order to make it more fair.
>>
>>82712048
>more brave people and freedom
>can't go to cinema alone
>>
>>82712140
>>82712154
>>82712206
>cuck hivemind
I´m not American.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1024x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1024x862px
>>82712048
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82710307

>70+ yeals ratel
>stirr butthult
>>
>>82710307
>start a war against a more industrialized, rich, numerically superior country that you know that you won't win and basing your strategy on the hope your enemy will sue for peace
>surprised when you get your shit slapped and then nuked twice
Stupid Japs
>>
>somebody sucker punches you
>you get up and beat the piss out of him
>"Oh muh god how could u he wasn't as strong or tough as you are you monster"
>>
>>82712605
>and then become that country's vassal state and landing strip for decades to come
Cuck Japs
>>
>>82710307
>muh gunga din
god, sledge was such a douchebag
>>
>>82710307
Daily reminder the JAPANESE COMMITTED HORRENDOUS WAR CRIMES AND THEY STILL WON'T ADMIT TO THEM. YOU GOOK LOVING SHIT.
>>
>>82710307
>if every other nation commits horrific war crimes its okay we'll sweep that under
>if america kills people in a war or commits war crimes its the worst thing ever and the entire nation should be dismantled.

chill out, axis

also inc vietnam posters
>>
The Japanese were monsters during the WWII, they deserved everything they got and even more. There is a reason why to this day all their neighbors hate their guts.
>>
Based Snafu
>>
>>82710307
That look on her face you KNOW she just creamed herself
>>
>>82712407

>defending a country he doesn't even belong to
>calls other people cucks
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.