[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

>"I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to become oil drillers, and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk."

-Ben Affleck, during the Armageddon commentary track
>>
>>82708974
kek
>>
>"I asked Zack why it was easier to have Batman stab Superman with a Kryptonite spear, rather than shoot him with a Kryptonite bullet, and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk."

-Ben Affleck, during the Batman v. Superman commentary track
>>
>>82708974
KINO
>>
Based Michael Bay putting Osama bin Affleck in his place.
>>
>"Allahu akbar!"
- Bin Al-flecki, just before setting off an IED
>>
>>82708974
>DO YOU READ ME, WE ARE GOING DOWN
You cannot trust the military to do the job of a red blooded blue collar white american
>>
>>82709131

Hey-zeus.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
>>
>>82709131

Retard.
>>
File: 1459233340309.png (47KB, 153x174px) Image search: [Google]
1459233340309.png
47KB, 153x174px
>>82708974
>be oscar winning screen writer
>take job in summer blockbuster
>script is shit but it will give you great exposure and the paycheck is good
>attempt to talk to the director about the script, surely he'll be receptive to your oscar winning writing skills
>he tells you to shut the fuck up as he blows something up
>>
>"I asked Zack why it was easier to have Superman stab Doomstday with a Kryptonite spear, rather than let Wonder Woman do it, and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
>>
>"I asked Bill why it was easier to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane than it was to throw him out and then shoot him , and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk."
>>
File: 4796f8994e02d5601850bf21dfef658b.jpg (105KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4796f8994e02d5601850bf21dfef658b.jpg
105KB, 682x1024px
>>82709168
Fucking based
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_z6RCm6uw
>>
>"I asked my Imam why it was easier to behead non-believers than it was to convert them, and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk

-Muhammed Ben Al'Flecki
>>
>>82709343
Based Ben
>>
>>82709168
Top kek, I thought that OP was just fucking meming.
>>
>>82709398
kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.