[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did a Mexican lawyer become so operator? did he go to school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: benicio.jpg (286KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
benicio.jpg
286KB, 612x380px
How did a Mexican lawyer become so operator? did he go to school of Americas for that?
>>
>>82705307
99% of operating is the mindset. It's not *that* difficult at all to learn to shoot and make fast movements. You would be surprised what little time it takes.
>>
>>82705341
t. james bond
>>
>>82705341
This movie was videogame land. Real life doesn't have silenced pistols or one guy going against a huge compound of guys.
>>
>>82705307
He's had years, probably underwent standard paramilitary training through the CIA and then applied that knowledge and git gud.
>>
>>82705358
Keanu gained believable Proficiency in just six months, so it's not that hard sir.

>>82705368
I think you missed the part where the CIA was giving him intel. You speed watchers, obvious Marvelcucks. Anything that requires you to slow down a bit is above you, it appears.
>>
>>82705368
>Real life doesn't have silenced pistols
>>
>>82705368
Not to mention Sandals said of how he had worked with other Cartels as well so as long as it lined him up with his target. So he's been at it for a while. Sandals was really creep though. Operator was there for his family, but Sandals was there for the hell of it, dude's the devil in this picture.
>>
>>82705341

>it's not that difficult at all
>you only have to go through 8 years of navy seal training
>and then if you're lucky you'll get an invitation to try out for delta forces
>and then maybe if you're lucky you'll get through selection and become one of the few men on the planet that becomes an operator

yeah, not that hard. it's all about the mindset guys
>>
>>82705307
Ending of Sicario is a throwback to the ending of Traffic, by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ANI_pKwAU

Also the bottle of water scene that puzzled everyone is also a reference to Soderbergh's movie. A scene towards the end where Del Toro's character carries a bottle of water on his shoulder.
>>
>>82705307
It's almost as though being 'operator' is the result of training rather than an inherent ability...
>>
>>82705307
Are we hyped for Soldado?
No Bluntfu and not-Villeneuve directing makes me very cautious about its prospects
>>
>>82705562
You really don't need 10+ years of training to learn how to efficiently operate weapons, firefight strategy and (counter) surveillance techniques. Not saying it's easy, but in this day and age a dedicated person with enough money and access to the internet could come really far.
>>
>>82705562
Being an "operator" isn't an official rank name you absolute retard, you don't even have to be in any army to be an "operator"
>>
File: diiprashad pun.gif (82KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
diiprashad pun.gif
82KB, 500x263px
>>82705368
>Real life doesn't have one guy going against a huge compound of guys.
>>
>>82705562
Too many try hards attempt to become SEALs. The Navy realized it and said, just let the try hards try, we'll still get our SEALs. Not that other anon but mindset is most of it. Obviously there is a rigorous physical component, but the training is more mental.
>>
>>82705502
>Sandals was there for the hell of it
He obviously wanted to destroy the cartels. Why can't he enjoy it at the same time?
>>
>>82705307
Beaner law school has shooting as an elective course.
>>
>>82705469
they don't work like you think they do.
They suppress sound, not silence entirely. And they give up power for quietness, if you do use a suppressor. Guy is right, you don't see suppressors used in real life.
>>
>>82705368
Like you'd know if it did happen.
>>
>>82705949
>you don't see suppressors used in real life.

Er, yes you do. Particularly by SF, there's a significant benefit to the enemy being unable to pinpoint your position from acoustics or muzzle flash when you're dealing with extremely small units that can be overwhelmed.

Sure they're not whisper quiet unless the entire weapon is designed around it like the De Lisle carbine, but saying they're useless and not used is the other extreme.
>>
>>82705562
It's not hard at all to be an Operator, you mong. You just have to learn a few basic things and once you got those, you can basically see your way through everything else.

>>82705821
Like a Fucking BOSS! BOSS BOSS BOSS!
>>
>>82705887
He would smile and smirk and lounge off and just be too damn comfortable. He's a fucking sociopath. I mean I like it when a mad man's on our side but still, he literally made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>82705949
I won't comment on one guy storming a fortified house. But 9mm suppressed with sub-sonic 147gr sounds like a paintball gun from 10feet away and will absolutely put a hole in you at pistol ranges. Ditto for a 300blk rifle suppressed with 220gr sub-sonic within 100y.

Yes, you can still hear the gun, but it's much more difficult to tell where the shot is coming from compared to a supersonic unsuppressed. It's been a thing in SOCOM and hog control for years, and it's about to become way more common at the grunt level soon as well.

Suppressed pistols are absolutely "a thing" and you can bet if the HPA passes I'd have my pistol threaded for one.
>>
>>82705821
Fucking Gurkhas, dude. Didn't they have to tell them to stop chopping off Taliban genitals for war trophies?
>>
>>82706304
Don't know but those little niggers are Boss, through and through! Little Niggers should have turned those Taliban Nigges upside down and with a machete, chop them in two from their pelvis balls all the way to their sternum, Hear their screams and lamentations and video tape that money shot for all of us to fap to.
>>
>>82706304
I remember reading that there was an issue worh them hacking the heads off the men they killed for trophies because muslims are meant to be buried in one piece or something
>>
>>82705648
Didn't know that
Just thought it meant to show that the killing really had no effect on the regular people, the killings and drug wars go on
>>
>>82706304
Nah, just a rumour (probably), they're not really savage but stories get spread. The Argentines were swapping stories of how Gurkhas eat the flesh of the men they kill during the Falklands War.

Taking pieces of deceased combatants as trophies is a massive no-no and something everyone is warned about, and Gurkhas are sticklers for The Rules.

One Gurkha did take the head of a Taliban warlord back to his commander as proof of death though, because they were under fire and couldn't extract with the whole corpse, and got bollocked for it, but that's a cultural misunderstanding rather than disobeying standing orders..
>>
>>82705341
This fucking guy
>>82705307
Because it's a movie and not real life.
>>
>>82706494
>Taking pieces of deceased combatants as trophies is a massive no-no and something everyone is warned about, and Gurkhas are sticklers for The Rules.

Sauce or reasoning for that? Not doubting you just seems like something I'd be interested in reading.
>>
>>82706627
All professional militaries have laws against looting combatants or desecrating corpses. Look up the laws of armed conflict for whatever nation and there'll be a line detailing it.

Also tends to upset the relatives of the man even further, increasing the odds they'll grab a gun and take potshots at you next time you pass on patrol to avenge their idiot brother/father/uncle. Particularly in Muslim countries where bodies are supposed to buried as intact as possible and that's pretty hard if the ISAF soldiers who killed him have walked off with all his fingers, ears and genitals as keep-sakes.
>>
>>82706451
Fuck muslims though, they demand from others adherence why fucking hacking you and blowing you up when it suits them. Kill them however you can and take from them whatever you can carry. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1493230097711.jpg (10KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
1493230097711.jpg
10KB, 261x262px
>>82707210
>Fucking Muslim savages!
>Lets sink to their level!
>>
>>82706627
Fuck sake, weren't you in army?
We literally had whole hour of explanation why not.
When enemy is effectively combat unable( but alive),you stop.
That's like 101 of warfare.
Its another thing if you can't, but you don't fuck with people if possible.
>>
I just noticed one thing,
almost every post starts with
Fuck!!
There are a lot of internet tough guys in this thread.
>>
>>82707062
And it's important to pretend you're there in a positive role as peacekeepers or heroes, not marauders butchering men and stealing their governments oil.
>>
>>82707541
Right the ol' if I kill my enemy I lose mindset.
>>
>>82707541
I would happily fuck up Isis if able. I would throw those niggers off of a cliff. or Grind them up in a meat grinder all the while showing all that shit in living color, bolder than bold, brighter than bright, clearer than clear. Do you have any idea how much people these people harmed irreparably?
>>
>>82705307
he is Colombian
>>
>>82709121
The smallest dog always has the loudest bark. You wouldn't be able to pull the trigger.
>>
>>82705307
>so operator
>no trigger discipline
>>
>>82705307
Most likely since he was Mexican. Also no more fucks to give desu
>>
>>82710573
>muh trigger discpline
>when literally pulling the trigger to shoot people

cuc/k/
>>
>>82710117
I'd show you who is a little dog, you stupid bitch! I'm more than you ever could be, because you're a frightened little bitch.
>>
Is /k/ quietly 4chan's dumbest board?
>>
>>82710968
>a bunch of retard gun nuts that eat each other's semen at meetups
>IT'S NOT A CLIP ROOOO

Not quietly.
>>
>>82710968
Honestly, having been here since 09 and spent a decent amount of time on a decent number of boards, /tv/ and /mu/ might be the dumbest fucking boards, simply because it's obvious sometimes that im talking to a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds.
>>
>>82710995
That literally happened? I remembered a meet and greet that was promised and a bunch of fucks meet up and some brave soul came in the treats the other guys did eat. That's pottery, is what it is.
>>
>>82710995
>>82711210
Who the fuck could even think that a 4channel meetup is a good idea?
>>
>>82707541
Yes, let's.
>>
>>82705307
>not knowing about his actual operator training

It's from The Way of the Gun

>Christopher McQuarrie's brother, a US Navy SEAL, was technical advisor for the gunfight scenes, hence the realism of the coordinated movements, use of cover, and room-clearing tactics used by Parker and Longbaugh.
>>
File: 1353171260_6555_500full benicio.jpg (20KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1353171260_6555_500full benicio.jpg
20KB, 500x271px
>Tfw Lt. didn't get your letters
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.