[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you make a BLACKED thread it stays up for hours. If you make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Question-Mark[1].png (260KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Question-Mark[1].png
260KB, 1024x1024px
If you make a BLACKED thread it stays up for hours. If you make a /pol/bait thread it stays up for hours. If you make a pedo thread it stays up for hours. If you make a thread about how the kind of "people" who play video games shouldn't be allowed to discuss real art it gets deleted in less than 10 minutes.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>82704147
>If you make a thread about how the kind of "people" who play video games shouldn't be allowed to discuss real art it gets deleted in less than 10 minutes.
Why shouldn't people who play video games be allowed to discuss films? Are you an idiot?

*sages this post for hilarity*
>>
>>82704147
mad whiteboi detected
>>
>>82704342
Ironically these posts mark out the poster as white. Usually American and desperate for (You)'s. Sad!
>>
One thing that puzzles me is the pedos seem to really like BDH threads, but they don't like BDH. Every time I make one (and I mean every time) one of them shows up, even when there is actual discussion going on.
>>
>>82704400
mods usually ignore posters inside the thread and only delete/ban the OP
>>
>>82704147
>If you make a thread about how the kind of "people" who play video games shouldn't be allowed to discuss real art

I can see how that thread was deleted, given how retarded it was.

What is "real art?" How does playing video games somehow disqualify "people" (quotation marks why?) from discussing art?

"Art" is just expression through a medium. There are good works of art and bad works of art. Video games can be art. That doesn't make them good, which is irrelevant. This entire "are video games art?" argument is as worthless as can be.
>>
>>82704471
Why though? The threads always start with an actual piece of discussion about her, but then nobody wants to add on to it. They just want to post pictures of her and say how much they want to fuck her, then the pedo shows up, says she's fat and unattractive, and posts pictures of underage girls until it gets deleted.
>>
>>82704147
>real art
Why are you posting this on tv? What does tv have to do with art?
>>
File: 12521652376.png (1MB, 1058x1313px) Image search: [Google]
12521652376.png
1MB, 1058x1313px
>>82704147
And yet my thread about the Blacked scene in Alien: Covenant gets deleted...

How come?
>>
>>82704147
Blacked.com is probably the most important sponsor of 4chan.
Without their contributions the site would have to close down.

Keep that in mind.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.