[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>studio: you can't possibly fuck this franchise up more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: aylium.jpg (25KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
aylium.jpg
25KB, 630x400px
>studio: you can't possibly fuck this franchise up more than Alien: Ressurrection did
>Ridley Scott: hold my beer
>>
You all who shit on new Alien are plain boring.
>>
to the front page!
>>
File: RIdley-Scott.jpg (134KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
RIdley-Scott.jpg
134KB, 1067x800px
remember to See my movie blade runner rise of the xenomorph's this winter. Don't forget to stay for end credit scene!
>>
>>82703921
Was t here an end credit scene for covenant?
I suspected there was but gaped it as soon as it finished
>>
>>82703921
>>82703751
fuck off anti kino plebs
>>
>>82703751
We're heading for a Blade Runner vs. Alien flick I can feel it.
>>
>>82703751
Finally.........Daisy Ridley and Ridley Scott come together to make kino.
>>
Now that Prometheus and Covenant exist, Ressurrection is one step short of being Alien kino, because it actually sucseeded in being a different movie about Aliens with its own distinguished atmosphere and direction.
>>
>>82705911
Nigger, after this shit I literally Adore the fuck outta AVP and Alien Resurrection. I ain't even joking. Fuck, AVP Requiem is suddenly a better movie. I miss the Wolf Predator bad ass old dude vs The Boss Alien Predator hybrid, Already.

Ridley was all so self righteous too, "those AVP films were an absolute disaster, made no sense at all."

WELL AT LEAST they told a likable story, Governor!
>>
>>82705898
Fucking Daisy's more terrifying than that cute alien dude. 'tis a pity his mouth thing that comes out wasn't in his groin and wasn't full of semen,but you can't have it all I guess.

>>82705911
We were promised space jockey adventures not Alien Redux: Only This Time, Poorly!
>>
>>82705974
yeah bro i agree three words for avp, hella fuckin epic
>>
>>82705974

The opening act of Ressurection with Brad Douriff and Dan Hedaya riping that shit to pieces is better than the entirety of Prometheus and Covenant mental masturbation.

At least Jeunet had to the balls to run the entire thing off the fucking rails and incorporate the William Gibson's script concepts.
>>
>>82706053
AVP was pure candy, sure it was a bit too sugary in places, but I appreciate it and I could rewatch its silliness, again and again and again. AVP Requiem to a degree as well.

>>82706070
Brad Douriff was a true Scientist. Dude was in it for the science and when his creation became greater, he invited it to eat him, he was like, Come here darling, have a bite, it's okay, it's okay. A true Mad Scientist. Alien Resurrection was boss.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.