[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The movie to save the DCEU and it hasn't even entered pre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: NELdO96gUxAUPM_5_b.jpg (54KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NELdO96gUxAUPM_5_b.jpg
54KB, 600x316px
The movie to save the DCEU and it hasn't even entered pre production yet because Affleck has been going through a real depressive time in his life and has dropped out from being director.
>>
>>82700786
Why would this movie save it?
>>
>>82700786
>they didnt make standalone Batman before BvS
Does everyone at WB have brain damage?
>>
>>82700786
>The movie to save the DCEU and it hasn't even entered pre production yet because
Top kek.
>>
>>82700786
>BvS was supposed to save the DCEU
>SS was supposed to save the DCEU
>WW was supposed to save the DCEU

Yeah I don't think it's gonna get saved anymore
>>
>>82702015
Have you seen the theatrical cut of Suicide Squad? That really makes me think that maybe some people at WB are really that deluded
>>
>>82700786
What are you talking about? Affleck's already started training.
http://screenrant.com/batman-movie-ben-affleck-training/
>>
File: Skwad.jpg (463KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Skwad.jpg
463KB, 1200x1200px
>>82700786
>save the DCEU

Save it from what? Nu-Marvel H8-cucks?
>>
>>82701969

Motherfuckers love Batman.

Can't wait to hear about Leto going method again and annoying the fuck out of Ben so much that he eventually chokeslams him for real and tells him to grow up.
>>
>>82702575
tumblr Squad was a good movie
>>
>>82702692
SS is literally one of my fav flicks. What makes it good is all the deleted scenes that I know exist and just imaging another extended cut would be great.

I HATE what they did with the theatrical cut and the extended cut doesnt fix the movie apart from the Joker and Harley street scene but then Joker slapping Harley was cut out

WHY DO WE HAVE AN EXTENDED SCENE OF KILLER CROC VOMITING? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THAT
>>
>>82700786
>save the DCEU
It doesn't need saving. Suicide Squad was a failure on all levels (MCU levels of unwatchable if you ask me) but BVS is still the only worthwhile superhero film there is.
>>
>>82702730
Suicide Squad was very enjoyable and way better than BvS

Needed more Joker though
>>
>>82700786
Save it from what? More oscars?
>>
>>82702725
>What makes it good is all the deleted scenes that I know exist but aren't in the movie and no one ever saw

lmao
>>
>>82702756
No. Then again, I turned it off after approximately an hour. Might have gotten good after that.
>>
File: DavidAyerCut.jpg (187KB, 1707x1479px) Image search: [Google]
DavidAyerCut.jpg
187KB, 1707x1479px
>>82702789
>and no one ever saw
You can find some of these deleted scenes on the special features. They haven't been released but most know what were in these scenes
>>
>>82702725
>It's my favourite movie because of all the parts not in it
Please kill yourself anon
>>
>not taking adventage of Afflecks depresion
>not hooking him up on heroin
>not droping a dead hooker at his bed in a shitty motel when he's completly fucked up on drugs and then helping him hide the "evidence" so that he would be completly dependent on you
wtf r WB execs doing?
>>
File: Get Me A Girl.jpg (49KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
Get Me A Girl.jpg
49KB, 531x411px
>>82703752
>not droping a dead hooker at his bed in a shitty motel when he's completly fucked up on drugs and then helping him hide the "evidence" so that he would be completly dependent on you
WB aren't Ted Bundy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.