[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His name is Forrest >I named him after his daddy I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2438.jpg (40KB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2438.jpg
40KB, 720x336px
>His name is Forrest
>I named him after his daddy
I don't get it. Who is his dad?
>>
probaby some hippie she fucked who had aids
>>
>>82700082
Was the kid a retard too?
>>
>>82700123
The real question was did Forrest have AIDS?
>>
>>82700157
forrest probably thought sex equated to dry humping her or holding hands
>>
>>82700168
But he knew "what love was"
>>
>>82700168
It's safe to say whatever happened was due to him being walked through it by her. She could have just tricked him into doing her laundry for all we know
>>
Forrest was too pure for this world JENNY IS A SKANK FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>82700235
Dude, sex is one of the least complicated things in the world. If animals could figure it out, Gump could.
>>
>>82700082
So she came clean when she reunited with Forrest, but then left after they fucked. The kid doesn't have HIV, so that means she kept doing hard drugs and fucking losers even after having the kid.

The fuck was her problem?
>>
>>82700082
>>82700123
>>82700168
>>82700235
>>82700265
So wait, this cunt tricked a poor retard into raising the result of her whoring around?
>>
>>82700157
I doubt it since AIDS isn't that likely to be passed through heterosexual sex and I can't even remember if they fucked after her hippy heroin phase. They did though didn't they?
>>
The message of the movie is that with conservative values even the retard can succeed, but liberal values destroy you.
>>
File: IMG_2439.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2439.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
I'M SORRY. I FAILED YOU. YOU TRUSTED ME, AND I FAILED YOU JENNAY.
>>
>>82700082
She got sent back to the 19th century by some billionaire who hired her as a hooker through her playboy fame and she had an affair with Nathan Bedford Forrest after she returned home to a place without her abusive father.

This was shortly after she was going to kill herself while on drugs, and her benefactor took pity on her whilst also needing a test subject to see if the recently salvaged time machine still functions properly.

Her sickness is never explicitly mentioned because the doctors couldn't properly diagnose it, and she is sick with some form of temporal distortion as a result of miscalibration of the time machine's operational components.
>>
>>82700511
I'll have what he's having.
>>
This really is a heartwarming movie though.

>>82700319
I wouldn't put it that way. I think by this point in the movie, Jenny was an older, wiser woman who was now confronted by a deadly disease, and wanted Forrest to know he had created a son with her. If you were in her position, wouldn't you want him to know about his son? You're going to die in a few years from this disease and if you die before telling him he would have to find out from someone else.
>>
>>82700319
>>82700879
Jenny was a bitch but it wasn't her fault, life dealt a bad hand to her
>>
>>82700375
ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO QUIT THE FORCE?
>>
>>82700879
Those posters seem to be insuating the kid is not forrest's, she's just guilt tripping him into raising some rando's spawn.
>>
>>82700974
Jenny wasn't that type of person. She had gotten into some rotten, shady shit in her adult life because she had problems but she had known Forrest since they were children and she always had a special bond with him. I don't think she would lie to him, especially with him being retarded. She wasn't that low and Forrest had always been nice and true to her while most everyone else in her life treated her like garbage, and that means a lot to someone like her.
>>
There are people in this thread who thinks jenny would sink that low to lie to forest about kid's father. She wasn't that low lads
>>
>>82701115
Oh yeah she was

She literally showed no interest in Forrest until he became rich and she needed her son to be taken care of after running trains on wall street execs, hippies and black panthers
>>
>>82701203
see>>82701038
>>
Imagine if the genders of Jenny and Forrest were reversed, and it was a drug addict guy who was fucking a mentally retarded girl

I wonder how many people would like the movie then
>>
>>82701038
>m-m-mah w-waifu is p-pure
>>
File: hmmm how interesting.jpg (58KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm how interesting.jpg
58KB, 720x480px
Why did jenny die again?

I forget what made her sick.
>>
>>82701250
AIDS
>>
File: lottery.jpg (44KB, 628x387px) Image search: [Google]
lottery.jpg
44KB, 628x387px
>>82701212
Are they friends? Sure. Do they have a special bond? Maybe but it more one sided on Forrest part. The fact is Jenny literally only went to Forrest when she was out of options. She got old, he got rich, she was dying and instead of telling Forrest right away she was pregnant with "his" son, she waited until you know she was on the brink of death with her AIDS or hep c

>>82701250
AIDS or hep c, it was most likely AIDs because it was at around the time of the aids epidemic
>>
>>82701228
Really makes you think.
>>
>>82701250
She let Easy E fuck her
>>
>>82700310
aids is always spread to the kid if the mon has it, retard
>>
>>82701320
actually that's not true

aids doesn't always spread to the kid
>>
>>82701320
That isn't true actually

Especially with medication, even back then
>>
>>82701038
>>82701203
You guys are both forgetting ONE thing.
Forrest always lucks out and gets rewarded in the end.
>>
>>82701244
That's not what I was saying at all.

>>82701265
>their bond was one sided

She would come to his house and sleep with him when it stormed because she was afraid of lightning. She loved him in the end.

>She got old, he got rich, she was dying and instead of telling Forrest right away she was pregnant with "his" son, she waited until you know she was on the brink of death with her AIDS or hep c

I don't think it had anything to do with him getting rich. It was all about her impending death. The disease was her wake up call, that if she didn't do something soon, she would never get another chance. Again, remember that Forrest was always nice to her and pretty much everyone else she ever knew either treated her like shit or a piece of meat. Forrest was her only true friend in the world, and she realized that at the end.
>>
>>82700157
per CDC numbers he would have a 0.4% chance per instance of acquiring HIV from her

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
>>
>>82701365
>>82701385
Maybe but the people around him either die or are broken. I'm sure he feels happy on the inside since he's a retard but from an outsider perspective it really sad to watch Jenny take advantage.

Forrest put her on a pedestal but after they grew up out of high school, he met her only a couple times after they grew up and usually its before she went to go do drugs or fuck a ton of guys.

Then she comes back and all the sudden they are meant for each other like some fairy tale but again from an outsider perspective, it is sad to watch Jenny manipulate some retard.
>>
>>82701404
Anon - it's 0.04%

You forgot a zero.

http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
>>
>>82701411
I understand Jenny went on to involve herself in many questionable activities but she didn't try to take Forrest with her. That's something else to consider. She kept herself far away from him because she didn't want to expose him to that and every time he found her she got angry, not because she didn't want to see him, but because she didn't want him to see her. It's obvious she wasn't happy living the life she was living, so it's not like she ditched the retard to go have fun. After learning about her sickness she finally realized she couldn't run anymore and she came clean to Forrest about his son. I'm a pretty negative person but I believe her intentions were noble in the end.
>>
>>82701559
>implying she ever thought about anyone but herself
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.