[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

but why? why did they want to weaponize this goo cancer? who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1919x1079px
but why?

why did they want to weaponize this goo cancer?

who were their enemies? who were they trying to destroy?
>>
I'm sure we'll find out in the inevitable next 2-3 movies.
>>
>>82698376
>who were their enemies? who were they trying to destroy?

They were headed for Earth, apparently they wanted to strip it all down and start over again.
>>
>>82698376
the jews
>>
>>82698376
i thought this was the process of colonizing earth
>>
>>82698376
covenant wont even be in imax, wtf?
>>
>>82698779
>start again
No. They weaponized the goo and clearly knew it would create xeno's (as evidenced by the mural in Prometheus). David is just taking all the credit for it now, but only because he's super in love with the idea of creating life - why the Engineers wanted to create 'animals' like the xeno is still unknown that may or may not be answered.
>>
>>82699793
Reminds me of Starcraft
>>
Christ, these movies are bad. Questions after questions after questions. It's like LOST, only more shit. The lore is messy and all over the place.
>>
>>82699830
I think you are a fucking retard to be honest... placing an oversized importance on getting the "lore"... how old are you? Until now, have you only consumed video games as a media?
>>
>>82699728

No, the screenplay says that's LV-223
>>
>>82699874

>Video games invented lore

Don't you have a Nolan movie to be praising?
>>
>>82698376
The original script said they did it because Jesus was one of the big blue aliens and we murdered him.
>>
>>82698376
there is no reason

they weaponised it because scott wanted to marry the vague science fantasy story he wrote with his existing movie franchise. that's all there is to it.

after covenant, it's pretty clear these were supposed to be different films. scott even said himself that the xenomorph is only present in covenant because people complained about it not being in prometheus enough.

I'm not annoyed because I'm a fan of alien, I'm annoyed because I want to be a fan of prometheus/covenant. nothing he does will ever ruin alien for me - I don't give a fuck where the alien comes from, because that's not the appeal in the first place. however I would quite like to know more about the engineers, to have an arc for david that isn't tethered to the xenomorph, and to have some fucking believable human characters who don't make dumb decisions just because every movie needs to have two or three alien(s) throwback scenes
>>
>>82698376

>Space Romans
>Were so fucking stupid they let a random ship that had goo bombs back in willy nilly
>Didn't even try to communicate with the ship
>Somehow they were all in range of the bomb
>All get extinct

Haha, bravo Ridley such masterful writing.
>>
>>82699874
Lore is the same as cinematic universe... I fucking hate it. I'm 27 years old, you capeshit gobbling cunt.
>>
>>82700180

You sound so mature.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.